Izuku and Bakugo
1.3k 5 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Words: 1273

I have up to 20 advanced chapters of this story available on patre0n.com/xlucqs , with the lowest tier being £4 with 5 advanced chapters. Subscribing isn't necessary, but it is greatly appreciated. Thank you to the people who have subscribed already, I greatly appreciate it! If you wish to be mentioned by name, then message me!

=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=

(5 months later)

Akira groaned, letting out a sigh as he stretched his muscles before he left for a run. It had been 5 months since the day he decided to start fighting criminals as a Vigilante, and in those 5 months he had turned 9 years old and believed it was now safe to start physical exercise.

In the world of My Hero Academia, human bodies had much more potential than their counterparts on Akira's previous earth. He had no idea if this was due to the evolution of quirks, or the fact that MHA was a Shonen manga at heart, in which surpassing your limits was normal.

The point is, human bodies had much more potential as a result, enforcing the idea that having a strong physical body in his line of work was crucial. He wouldn't die because he was lazy and neglected his body.

For now, his training was limited to small amounts of pushups, squats, situps and running. Doing any intensive exercise involving long amounts of reps or weights would only be detrimental to him.

On the other hand, during his 5 months of nightly expeditions of fighting crime and saving people, he had managed to stay low for the most part. He tried to remain hidden, and luckily he hadn't had a repeat of his first night to bring him any attention. So for now he was very low on the police's radar, enough for them to not bother with him.

He only hoped it would stay that way.

Financial issues were no longer a problem. He was now safely sitting on a large stack of money, even managing to make enough where he could pay back the hotel owner tenfold. It made his day to see his face when he received an anonymous tip for 200,000 Yen.

In summary, life was going well. He had managed to scrounge his way from the bottom all the way to here in the short span of 6 months. Although you could attribute most of it to his quirk, Akira was proud of himself.

He left the hotel room in his run wear, checking his running watch before leaving. It was one of the various perks of having money. He dashed out the hotel and onto the open street with a stride, soon passing by the fourth arms hero agency.

This was one of the many benefits of living in Mustafu. Aside from being the heart of UA, the area was densely packed with hero agencies, making it quite possibly one of the safest places in Japan.

"Huff…Huff"

He took in deep heavy breaths, checking his watch again to see that he had just passed the 10km mark. By now exhaustion was slowly coming over him, his legs felt like jelly and his mouth was parched.

He passed through another couple of streets, going through the same route as he had done dozens of times before. As he passed through the park, he slowly slowed down, eventually stopping and resting on a nearby bench.

He rested for a minute to gain some of his energy back and got ready to start running again, but an ever so familiar voice stopped him right in his tracks.

"Face it Deku! You will never be a hero, just give it up now!" Akira turned his head, looking like a deer caught in the headlights as he observed the scene in front of him.

"K-Kaachan, I want to be a hero! I won't giv–"

A small explosion to Izuku's face stopped him from finishing his sentence, instead sending him sprawling to the ground where he clutched his slightly burnt face in pain.

"Tch! Just give it up you quirkless Deku!"

Izuku looked back, whimpering under Katsuki's glare, but he remained determined, "Never! I will be a hero Kaachan!"

Katsuki looked back at Izuku with an expression of unbridled rage, causing Izuku's rare moment of confidence to wither away into the air.

"DEKKKKKUUUU!!!" He screamed, charging up a large explosion in his hand, thrusting it into his face.

Akira looked at the size of Bakugo's explosion and widened his eyes. He knew the bullying was bad, but he didn't know it was this bad. Just before the explosion could take form and erupt from Bakugo's hands, Akira whispered to himself, creating the appropriate <Orders> and diminishing the attack into particles.

"What do you think you're doing?" Akira made himself known, his voice as authoritative as it could possibly be as he strode towards the group of bullies.

"Huh? Who the fuck are you?"

"It doesn't matter, what matters is what you're doing to this poor boy," Akira pointed to Izuku, who covered his face with his hands as he shrank at the attention.

Bakugo laughed at Akira's words, "This "poor boy" is quirkless, so he deserves it!" small flickers of explosions left his hands while his two goons in the back laughed.

Akira glared at Bakugo, but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt considering he was a kid. He understood how Bakugo was brought up, he was a product of his own environment…and shitty parents. He would try not to hurt him too badly.

"Just fuck off with your goonies and stop bullying this poor boy."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" Bakugo roared in anger. Izuku seemed shocked, even his two friends at the back gained nervous looks as Bakugo fumed. Akira laughed, being reminded of a kid with a temper tantrum.

"You heard me. Fuck off." Akira stuck out his middle finger at him.

"YOU BASTARD!!!"

Bakugo screamed in a rage, lunging towards Akira as he raised his arm back and prepared a large explosion. Akira concentrated around his hand, and before the explosion could even take form, it vanished into thin air.

Bakugo looked shocked, and didn't even have time to defend himself from a swift kick to the side of the face. He fell onto the ground, and Akira was on him in an instant. He pinned him down, using his  strength to keep him in place. His palms were facing the other way, towards his body, meaning he couldn't possibly use his quirk without hurting himself.

"ARGHHH!" Bakugo tried to struggle, but Akira kept him pinned.

His two friends recovered from the shock, running towards Bakugo, but a sharp glare from Akira was enough to stop them in their tracks. He leaned in closer to Bakugo, his voice barely above a whisper.

"I know people like you. You think you are the best, that the world is your oyster, and everyone else are just side characters in your little stupid quest. Well let me tell you now, you're not the main character, you aren't even a side character. You are just a mindless obstacle that the real main character has to go through, an inconvenience. You are trash, and will always be trash. Get that into your pathetic little head of yours, and maybe you will finally understand. You. Are. Nothing."

The words Akira said to him left Bakugo stunned. He didn't even have time to reel back from the shock as Akira leaned in again.

"I'm leaving, you aren't worth my time. If you try to pursue or fight me, I'll break both your arms, and then you'll never be able to pursue your pathetic dream of becoming a hero."

Akira did as he said, getting up with a jump and patting down his clothes. He smiled at Izuku, who was staring at him with a bewildered look. He turned away, running out of the park as he checked his watch.

He still had some exercise to do.

=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=★=

A/N: Sorta filler, but this goes to show that the mc won't be a bitch. He also won't be excited about meeting characters from the series and trying to buddy up with them. He does his own thing.

57