RM Vol 3: For a World without Boundary – Interlude: It’s a beautiful day~! (Part 1)
353 8 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next chapter is up! Freaking Hell, it's damn hard to keep track of political stuff. Me brain is now deep-fried lol. Because of politics, I spent too much time rewriting everything kek/

Other than the chap, new pictures are posted. https://photos.app.goo.gl/waZgkRa3UQhqKQBi9

The great news is that we have another general! Everyone, please welcome General Adam Kemper! Some of you may have been informed, but I just want to once again thank him for his contribution!

Salutation, and peace!

Lying on the reclining chair, right beneath the shade cast by an umbrella, I enjoy the salty sea breezes, fully basking in the tropical atmosphere that has been the arena where Elysia fought the kids.

Taking advantage of the arena's splendorous location, being a tropical island and all that jazz, I'd asked Yggdra to convert the site into a vacation spot. Then, I cleared my schedule for a few days, urging my entire family to follow suit if possible. Since the Stockholm Conference is still not yet decided on a specific time, we've managed to get a clean three-day break for everyone. Despite the abrupt invitation, it didn't take a long time for the family to gather in the Obsidian Castle before being transported to the arena inside the World Tree.

Of course, since I am a good host, I also extended the invitation to the girls that Elysia had examined prior to the gathering. Their orphanage mother, Cocolia, rejected the invitation out of politeness, fearing that she would be an ill-fitting addition. It's an understandable concern, really, for she had not known us for long, and the fact that she is, for all intent and purpose, a war criminal. It would raise an eyebrow or two if she got the gall to accept the invitation that was sent out of sheer politeness. The scientist/doctor decided to finish up the last of her reports about her children's abilities under ONI's, to be more precise, Dreamer's explicit oversight.

Though I respect and can relate to Cocolia about her motives and willingness to taint herself, it would take some time for the people in the known to accept her.

But I digress. Right now, it's the time for good ol' relaxation!

"It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming..." I start stretching my limbs. Currently, I am wearing a white bunny-tie bikini top and a side-tie bikini bottom, both with gold trimming. "On days like these," I readjust the tie on my bikini top, all the while darting my eyes around for the promiscuous bodies in their swimwear. "A beach episode is a given~! Sunny beach, warm sand, cool breeze, and wonderful ladies all around... This, this is life!"

I nod wholeheartedly to myself, taking in the sight of hourglass bodies with their buxom assets committing to their workout. As of right now, my beloved family and our young guests are divided into a few groups. Each of them is either going off and having their own sort of fun or is busy setting up stuff for later activities. I am interrupted by my appreciation of fine body arts when Agent, who is wearing a black and white one-piece swimsuit with a maid motif, approaches my right. Looking over in that direction, I see Agent, with her feet leaving crunchy footprints on the sand, present me with a colorful, chilled glass with a nice little umbrella on top. With a small smile, the maid bows her head slightly, allowing me to see a neat maid's headband on her head. As expected of the maid, ever so dutiful and in character, no matter the universe.

"Master," Agent places the drink I ordered on a small wooden table. "Please enjoy your Mojito." After laying down the drink, to which I offer a warm thank you, Agent presses the plate she has used to carry the glass toward her body. Intentionally or not, her large breasts are squished by the plate, making for a nice eye candy before the drink. "And Master, I must express that such a rare occasion to destress is hard to come by. It will be fine if you just embrace the opportunity for everything it's worth."

Agent curves her lips upward. "Visual delicacies aren't the only thing up for grabs, dearest Master." The maid winks after saying such a suggestive line before sashaying away while wiggling her rear asset in my direction.

I sputter at the thinly veiled suggestion and encouragement, I have been caught off guard by the sudden teasing manner of the maid. My cheeks burn when I thought that she might have heard my cringy proclamation earlier. They turn a shade redder when, per Agent's advice, my brain starts cooking up some very steamy scenarios that may or may not involve my swimwear and whoever decides to raid my bedroom.

Yeah, that's hot! That, is, hot~!

Unwilling to show my family the face I am making, I quickly grab a straw hat and wear it over my head, hoping that the additional shadow will hide most of my... Let's say cultured expression. Additionally, I grab the misty Mojito glass and start sipping on it. Coincidentally, the Mojito is actually a Virgin Mojito, a variant of Mojito that is non-alcoholic. I don't want to get plaster yet when the day is still early. Tasting the minty, sweet, and sour flavor of the drink, I can feel my burning body start to cool down. That has been way too close, sometimes my cultured mindset brings fears even to myself.

However, it doesn't stop me from exploring the lewd train of thoughts later down the line. A girl has to act on her needs on occasion.

For now though, with my mind not in the slutty gutter, I spectate the groups that my loved ones are now in.

On one corner, just shy of the salty tides, a beach volleyball field is being set up by the more mature ladies of my love life. One of them is a giggling Yggdra, who is wearing an embellished blue two-piece bikini with a blue butterfly motif. Bryn, who is helping Yggdra set up a pole while shaking her head wryly, is wearing a similarly two-piece swimsuit. Only this time, she is wearing an asymmetrical white bikini with black strings. Coincidentally, Bryn is wearing a more modest design with a notable detail being an Ironblood badge used to hold the strings of her bikini top together. Mama Lu, on the other hand...

What in the name of Hell is going on over there? I can't stop myself from choking when my eyes lay on the sight of Mama Lu being wrapped tightly like a cocoon by a volleyball net. Oh, so that's what Yggdra and Bryn were reacting to! I thought that it was a bundle of netting, not a literal Mama in a net! The sight is made more absurd when the more Mama Lu struggles, the more she gets stuck in the net. It takes Mommy Hel calming her down with an iron grip so that the pair can work together to help Mama get out of her bindings. And while they can just use magic, I think there has been an agreement to just be normal beachgoers between them. Hence, everything has been done manually and mundanely.

Can't say I disagree with them, not when I can lay my eyes on my mothers' stunning assets. I gulp audibly when Mama Lu finally breaks out of her bindings and starts stretching her limbs. Mama is sporting a black and gold V-neck one-piece bikini. But that's not all, her bikini is of a very risky design. It's literally just a piece of V-shape fabric since there's a deep cut that shows Mama's breast valley, extending past her navel, and stopping right near her crotch. Off to the sides, there's literally nothing covering her side views aside from a couple of flimsy strings. In short, aside from her most important female parts, Mama Lu proudly displays everything in broad daylight... I am honestly aroused from just a glimpse alone. Truly, what a sinful Devil I have for a mother.

Struggling to remove my gaze from Mama, I lay my eyes on Mommy Hel... Honestly, she is a bit more covered than Mama Lu, but that doesn't mean that she is not hot! Mommy is wearing a black strapless bikini top with a curtain bikini bottom, also showcasing a daring amount of her glistening white skin. My staring must have been noticed by Mommy as she turned and waved at me with a bright smile. Seeing the smile that contains nothing but smothering love for myself, sure does make me feel warm and fuzzy.

I promptly wave back with a grin of my own. I truly can't wait to join them in a volleyball match, if not as a player then as a spectator, seeing that they already have four players.

Just gonna say that new pictures are in the album and if you want to support me, please check out the links. Patreon and Ko-Fi have benefits attached depending on the tiers. If you choose to support us, you'll be charged monthly on the day you join, not the first of each month. E.G. if you join on the 17th, you will be charged on the 17th of next month. Old supporters will still be charged on the 1st as usual.

We really appreciate any support you can provide. :D

Thank you, for everything!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/waZgkRa3UQhqKQBi9

https://www.patreon.com/Heartbreak117

https://ko-fi.com/heartbreak117/goal?g=0

 

14