RM Side Story 14: 8492nd (Part 8) – R-18
1.5k 10 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WARNING! WHOLESOME MOMENTS DETECTED!

Spoiler

[collapse]

After sending off Kalina, Morgan, and Aria make sure that the room is truly secured by casting privacy barriers and checking for any bugs. For the latter, thankfully there wasn't any, Morgan confirms that after scouring the place. With the preliminary tasks done, Aria and Morgan set to unpack their supplies while talking between themselves.

"Since we have ensured our privacy, I guess it's time to talk about that?" Morgan said while she is taking out a bundle of clothing, prepping them to be hung in a closet.

Aria, who is neatly putting away their food supplies in the kitchen area, responds. "It's a good time as any." Aria pokes her head out of the kitchen doorway. "After performing that light show in the command center, you should have felt that there's no restriction on mana and magic in this world, unlike Gaia."

Morgan nods, knowing that if she is to do what she did earlier on Gaia, she will burn out her mana reserve instantly. After all, Morgan doesn't have the time to train herself in her power, having dedicated most of her time to her family or the empowerment of Belka. Meaning after three whole years, Morgan is barely stronger due to her age. But that is if you go by Gaia's metrics. Here on Earth, Morgan can be a menace with her magic. And that's not mentioning Aria, who is a Valkyrie, the race closest to becoming a War Goddess. "I stand by my words. We shouldn't use our magical abilities willy-nilly. There's no telling about the effects if words get out about us. For the record, I don't want our newfound friends to be implicated because of us. G&K will be destroyed in the face of a nation's power if we're too overt."

"That's an understandable concern." Aria agreed. "Though I will not be polite with my power if it means protecting you from harm, Morgan." Having done organizing the kitchen area, Aria comes out to help Morgan. "One time seeing you injured is more than enough of a scare."

Feeling the warmth behind the words, Morgan smiles, saying. "And I won't stop you from doing what you must, my trusty knight in shining armor." Morgan then leans in, laying a kiss on Aria's cheek before hanging the clothes into the closet. She then steps aside, allowing Aria to put away the empty suitcases while showing her a light smile.

"Will you help me prepare the bath water while I make a light meal for us? I will like to take a dip before having dinner with you." Morgan asked of Aria, prompting the Valkyrie to nod, still keeping her smile. Aria then watches as Morgan skips into the kitchen area, no doubt prepping a delectable dinner for them later. 

While a bit curious about tonight's dinner, Aria moves to the bathroom and starts drawing warm water into the tub. With the water hose running at a moderate pace, Aria takes the time to prepare towels and bathrobes for both Morgan and herself. She too will like to have her body cleaned after a tense day.

In the kitchen, Morgan is preparing the cooking utensils. She has requested Kalina for ingredients to make firecracker salmon and Fasolada. Truly keeping it light, fast, easy to eat, and digest after a day full of activities and having skipped lunch. Better yet, she has managed to squeeze Kalina for a bottle of red wine. Apparently, the wine cache was for welcoming Gentiane and the new Dolls for their first day at Base 794. Regretfully, the party that was intended, was never meant to be due to Sangvis. Hence, Morgan negotiated for a bottle, hoping to have a romantic dinner with Aria later. While the branding is not one that she is familiar with, Morgan can see that the luxurious liquid inside is of high quality.

Here's hoping the taste will be just as good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

After preparation for dinner is done, Morgan joins Aria in the bathtub. It's there that Morgan is rested in between Aria's loving arms, and bosom, of course. Knowing that the girl in her arms is tired, having taken up the task of preparing dinner for them, Aria adorns a lovely smile before massaging Morgan's body in a caring way. Morgan can't help but moan comfortably at this, partly because of the warmth of the water and of Aria's body, mostly because Aria uses Eastern techniques to alleviate her fatigue.

"Wow... Since when did you learn acupuncture?" Morgan closed her eyes, basking in the comfort Aria had to offer.

"I learned it from little Mei's mother, Consort Ling of the Long Dynasty. She has been very generous in answering my curiosity." Aria offered her explanation with a tinge of pride.

Morgan chuckles at this. "Well, if you wanted to impress me, then you have successfully done so, Aria. I feel like melting in your hands right now." 

Aria nods, pleased that the effort she put in secretly has paid off. "I aim to please, Morgan. After all, I know just how exhausted your body becomes at the end of a day. With this technique, it's my hope that your physique can recover better from the stress it incurs."

Morgan smiles, feeling warm and fluffy inside, knowing that Aria has sacrificed her free time just to learn from Consort Ling. "I am pleasantly surprised that I didn't know about this before. Sorry that you have to do this for me, I know that your tasks as my adjutant are already strenuous enough." Turning up to look Aria in the eyes, Morgan sincerely says with her whole heart. "Thank you, my dearest Valkyrie."

Returning a caring smile of her own, Aria leans down and lays a gentle kiss on Morgan's lips. "It's an honor to serve you, my little Marshal."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Though there's a lack of candle stands to compliment the romantic atmosphere, Morgan substitutes it by conjuring a lasting miniature moon in the room, casting a mystifying light in the dining area. Aria giggles good-naturedly at the theatrics, finding it very cute of Morgan to go above and beyond for dinner.

Pulling out a chair for Aria, Morgan then hops over to the kitchen and brings out the food and wine. She then presents them to Aria with trained professionalism, making the Valkyrie wonders just how can Morgan be good at pretty much everything. "Dinner is served, milady." Morgan performed a mock bow, earning another giggle from Aria. She then takes in the aroma of the salmon, the colorful soup, and the glistening wine, painted over by the moonlight above, Aria finds herself smiling wholeheartedly and feeling a bit bashful at the measures Morgan has gone to for this particular evening.

"Well, if you wanted to impress me, then you have successfully done so, Morgan." Aria found herself returning the same words that Morgan had said earlier in the bathroom. Morgan smiles cheekily, going along with Aria by saying. "It's an honor to serve, my dear Valkyrie."

Sharing a short laugh, the pair then takes their seats before dispensing away all the formal and stuffy talk. Rather, they choose to relish the moment, merely enjoying the food and savoring the surprisingly tasty wine. Kalina sure has outdone herself in sourcing this particular bottle.

First, the salmon plates are finished cleanly. Then comes the bean soup that exists only as a lingering aroma. After a while, the wine bottle is completely empty with the empty glasses resting by its side. Yet, it seems to Morgan and Aria that they never run out of topics to discuss. One moment, Morgan is retelling a tale of Ningyo and her friend, Mei, managing to make a little robot pet out of boredom. Said pet then ran around the Mansion of Knowledge, causing terror for the scientists by ruining their experiments. In the next minute, it's Aria's turn to regal a moment in the private lives of the Empresses. Of how they used to bicker over whose turn it was to feed Morgan when she was little. They still fight over who gets to spend time, alone, with Morgan nowadays. But it's not a thing that Morgan needs to know, yet.

Their impromptu date, fueled by delectable food, a great drink, and the perfect conversation partner, goes deep into midnight. It's only then that Morgan, intoxicated by the wine, is forced to drowsily wipe tired eyelids. Not wanting to ruin the mood, Morgan lightly slaps her cheeks to stay awake. Nonetheless, Aria is having none of that, not wanting Morgan to force herself. Standing up to approach Morgan, Aria lowers herself before hoisting Morgan up in a, quite literally, princess carry. Aria then chuckles at Morgan, who has let out a surprised yelp.

"Come on, my cute Marshal, I think it's about time we hit the bed." Aria then leans in, whispering hot breaths into Morgan's ear. "After all, I still have an unfinished dish, right here." Morgan, who has been rosy due to the alcohol, turns even redder at that sensual suggestion. Not fighting it, Morgan wraps her arms around Aria like a koala, earning a snicker from the Valkyrie.

Carrying the huggable girl to their bed, Aria gently lowers Morgan down before slowly mounting her. With her being on top, Aria has a magnificent view of Morgan's petite hourglass body in a red nightgown. Incidentally, Aria is wearing a white gown.

Aria trails her eyes from Morgan's bright golden left eye with a ticking clock face down to the lustrous lips that are quivering in anticipation. Then her wandering gaze rested on Morgan's perky breasts with her hands traveling to open up the girl's nightgown, revealing the white melons beneath. Finally, Aria displaces the skirt of the red gown, her blue eyes then reflect the pink pasture that Morgan subconsciously tries to hide away by pulling her legs closer to no avail. After all, Aria is the one on the top.

Finding herself smiling at the shy Morgan, Aria leans down, roaming her palms along the flustered skin of Morgan's body. Laying a hungry yet tender kiss on the nape of Morgan's neck, Aria slowly trails her lips upward to capture Morgan's. At first, it's just a slow and gentle exchange of fluid. However, the exchange turns heated and rapidly as if they're seeking to devour and enrapture the other party. Surprisingly for Aria, this is initiated by Morgan who acted like a switch in her was flipped. The way Morgan reciprocates Aria's caress and kiss is also more aggressive, going as far as removing Aria's nightwear, her hands searching for a familiar object that she is so lusting for.

Of course, Aria knows just what is Morgan seeking right now. However, this is one of the rare times that Aria will have to say no. Pulling away from the kiss, Aria leans in, saying. "Sorry, my love, but I'm afraid that impaling the currently exhausted you will be detrimental to your health."

Despite her hazy mind, Morgan understands a rejection when she sees one. "B-But-!" Aria is quick to hush Morgan with a quick kiss before saying. "Don't worry, soon you will be feeling bliss without a rod twirling your inside." Even so, Morgan still directs a misty, puppy gaze at Aria, almost causing the Valkyrie's reasonings to collapse.

To be perfectly honest, the warrior side of Aria is banging at the door, shouting at her to fulfill Morgan's wants, filling her with Aria's unfiltered carnal desire. The other, motherly side of Aria, however, advises her to take it easy, take it slow, and cherish her lover, savoring her and filling her with care and love. Fortunately for both Aria and Morgan, Aria's motherly side wins out in the end. 

So instead of manifesting a big phallus, Aria sinks her fingers into Morgan's wet slit, slowly massaging her inside and earning cute but sensual moans in return. Under the influence of the loving pleasure that Aria provides, Morgan finds herself pulling closer, her mouth finding purchase and latching on to Aria's erected nipple. Understanding her lover's need, Aria changes their position to have Morgan sitting on her lap. With her left hand, Aria supports Morgan's back, allowing her to suck on her breast like a baby. Using a little magic trick Yggdra taught her, Aria causes her breasts to lactate sweet milk, one that Morgan greedily suckles on, much to Aria's growing pleasure. In response to Morgan's puppy-like action, Aria pistons her fingers in and out of Morgan's vagina walls faster and faster. Very soon, Aria finds both Morgan and herself are approaching the peak.

Pushing Morgan closer into her bosom, Aria lays a kiss on her silky gray hair, saying repeatedly in a lust-induced trance. "I love you! I love you! I love you! Yuki, I love you so much!" With a deeper, more forceful plunge of her fingers, Aria makes Morgan arches her back as she climax. 

Unable to control herself, her rationality clouded by lust, Morgan bites hard on Aria's nipple, causing it to shoot another stream of milk and bringing the Valkyrie to her orgasm also. For the next minute or so, the pair of lovers relish in the afterglow of their sexual activity, letting out soft moans and grunts as their bodies are recovering from the aftermath. Once Aria manages to recover her sense, she finds herself lying down next to Morgan. The girl that is the subject of her eternal love is now soundly asleep, clinging to Aria's breasts like a kid with her mouth still sucking Aria's nipple. 

Adorning a gentle smile, Aria caresses Morgan's hair like a mother would. For tonight, Morgan is Aria's child, and if all it takes for her to sleep well is to breastfeed her, then Aria will gladly do so. With great care, Aria then hugs Morgan. offering her the warmth that only she can provide right now. Gradually, Aria too falls into slumber, a content smile now present on her face.

"Sweet dream, my love..."

 

As usual, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter! Please, leave a like, a comment, or a review if you have the time to motivate me further!

You can also come and check out my other fanfic which is Random Omniversal Bar!

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/643707/rob/

https://www.webnovel.com/book/r.o.b-random-omniversal-bar_25139567906263905

If you're feeling generous, and may the Goddess blesses you, support me on Patreon! The money from Patreon will be used to help my mom in treating her illness and our daily life! Currently, you can read up to three R.O.B chapters and six Reich Marshal chapters ahead of the public releases.

The goal is set for 500 USD/month! Help me achieve it on:

https://www.patreon.com/Heartbreak117

Once again, thank you for supporting me!

32