RM Side Story 23: 8492nd (Part 17)
677 9 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Your author is back for more! Been taking a weekend break to recharge my battery, just doing mundane stuff. So imagine my surprise when I am greeted with 3 new Patrons! Woohoooo!

Everybody, a warm welcoming applause to the Captain and the Duke of Coffee (I am not joking, that is their name and I have an idea as to how to present their character in the future. It will involve coffee, a lot of it :D), Private Raymond, and Private Mango Flango!

Last but no least, please send your regards to my standing Patrons, those who have been long-term supporters to the Belkan Reich! Salute!

Without further ado, enjoy the well-known Belkan beers serve by Nicolae herself!

P.S: Up next will be the ending parts for the GFL universe.

Spoiler

[collapse]

"Avalon squadron, you're cleared for landing on our sole runway." Kalina announced for both Morgan and Aria. "Speaking of landing, can the drones even land here? Is it safe to do so?" That last question was said with a clear hesitation in her tone.

Understanding her concern, Morgan reassures the Polish girl. "They'll make the landing with a fair margin of error. As for the risk they may pose to our OPSEC, I have subverted the command structure, the drones answer to me now and I will work on revamping their OS once we touch down. With these four drones, you will be able to field air support even without us."

Hearing that, Kalina chuckles wryly. "Haha~, thanks for the thoughts, Morgan. Though I doubt the military will be kind enough to allow us the use of heavy ordnances any time soon."

"Trust me, if the situation develops the way I think it is, the Soviets will grant you the necessary papers soon enough." Morgan added.

Having listened to their comms, Gentiane can't help but interject. "Do you know something, Morgan?"

"Just a hunch of mine, Commander. A hunch based on my experience in the field." Morgan elaborated, causing the other end to fall into a contemplative mood. Changing the subject, Morgan announces. "I am ordering the drones to perform the landing procedure. Have the spectators stand clear of Hangar 1 now."

"I am notifying them right now." Kalina responded. She reports back after a few seconds. "They're notified and are displacing, you're good for landing, Avalon."

"Good copy. I'll see you on the ground."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Stepping off her aircraft, Morgan stretches her back before eyeing Aria who is just about dismounting her plane. Skipping over to help her Valkyrie down, Morgan giggles when Aria gives her a light kiss as a thank you. Their lovey-dovey moment is witnessed by a few T-Dolls and they whistles at the pair of lovers in appreciation. Chuckling at the attention they're getting, the pair directs their attention to a T-Doll that has just run up to them. Despite her winter coat and Ushanka having a few burn marks, the Doll wielding an SMG with a drum magazine is otherwise still very spry on her feet.

"Lady Morgan, lady Aria! Welcome back!" The girl slung her SMG to the side. "I see that you have returned with new additions. Is there anything I need to keep in mind, ladies?"

Smiling at the very helpful girl that is assigned to aiding them with menial physical stats, Morgan replies. "There isn't much you have to keep note of, Papasha. Just tow the drones under a roof and we'll see if we can do anything about them later. As for the Arias, any words about that munition procurement of ours?"

Papasha nods, answering. "I think I heard Lady Kalina say that it will arrive later tonight. I'm just not sure when to be exact."

Patting the girl on her shoulder, Morgan thanks her. "That is just fine in my book, thanks, Papasha. I think we must trouble you to help us when we receive those ordinances."

"It's my pleasure to be of help to you two! Oh, right! The Commander is requesting your presence in the command center! But it's nothing too pressing, I think." Papasha added.

"Thanks for the head-up, Papasha. Will head over right now." The pair of otherworlders and T-Doll part way after that. The latter, in particular, heads away to man her personal mech to taxi the aircraft and UCAVs into empty hangars. Morgan and Aria though, are strolling to the command building while talking about their recent adventure in the air.

"To think that they would hijack a train, thus speeding things up by a fair margin... After hearing that, I can see that Team FN is anything but conventional. They know how to get their job done." Morgan complimented SCAR-L's team with a light smile.

Aria sports a smile also, but one that is laced with a tinge of uncertainty. "Though they can lessen the risk of running into patrols by trekking normally, haste makes waste. We can't support them as we are without any ground-striking capability if they're engaged in the middle of enemy territory. Not to mention, we can not raise them on comms, it will be very hard to even find them if they don't contact us first."

Hugging her lover by the waist, Morgan looks up at her, comforting. "One thing at a time, Aria. They're confident enough to fully commit themselves to that plan, so we shall trust our new friends, yeah? They have a grace period of a few days and until then, we have a job to do. Now, regal me with the fun you had back there. Were the drones any good?"

Feeling her spirit livened up by Morgan, Aria pulls her closer as they walk and discuss. Moments later, they arrive at the command center, coming across G36 who is pushing an empty food cart outside.

"Heya, G36! How has the frontline duty been treating you?" Morgan and Aria greeted the German maid. Even though she has been one of the more active participants in Operation Linebacker, she is still very much spotless.

Performing her curtsy, G36 replies while opening the door to the room for them. "It's a liberating feeling to finally be of use on the field again, Lady Morgan. Please, come inside, the Commander will like to chat with you."

Nodding, both Morgan and Aria step inside the command center. There, they see Gentiane and Kalina, alongside the blue-tinted holographic image of Helian. Kalina raises a hand at them in greeting. "Welcome back, you two!" Her words brought the attention of the two officers in red to them.

Gentiane goes on to compliment. "Nice flying up there, you two. And Morgan, thank you for helping me with Echelon 3 and Super 6-4. The pilot of Super 6-4 sent her regards to you despite falling in and out of a coma. Kar98k herself though, has been very vocal in rewarding you personally with things from her own pocket. And trust me, her pocket is deep."

Morgan chuckles. "I can infer that from just seeing her battle dress." She goes on to say somberly. "Unfortunately, we did lose the co-pilot in the crash."

Aria pats her shoulder while Helian interjects. "Losses are to be expected in a war like this. If we need somebody to blame, then blame it on the Sangvis Ringleader that had committed that ambush. Things would have ended way worse if you two weren't in the air, Avalon Squadron. All of us should be glad that casualties were kept at the minimum back then."

Turning to Helian, Aria questions her about her choice of using a holograph to communicate. "Is there trouble on your end that you have to take care of it in person? I thought you're supposed to stay here and oversee the operation."

Helian nods, adjusting her monocle. "I do, actually. However, I am needed to oversee the arrival of your requisition order, Aria. I must ensure there must be no complication that can befall us at this critical juncture."

"Thank you for your service, Helian." Aria gave her respect in return. Helian lightly smiles at the appreciation. "Speaking of your squadron, am I correct to assume that you have captured four UCAVs, still loaded with weapons, Morgan?"

"Aria was the one who did the hacking, yes. I have subverted the routines of the drones and they're now inactive in one of 794's hangars. I am thinking about researching the drones and seeing if I can convert them fully to support Gentiane here."

Pointing a finger at herself due to the sudden mentioning of her name, Gentiane queries in confusion. "Me?"

Smiling, Morgan replies. "Yes, you, Gentiane. You're an air assault base, the UCAVs will complement your arsenal nicely if I can integrate them with your software. As for whether this is legal or not in your rule book, I have a feeling that the book will need some heavy revision soon." Morgan directs a glance at Helian, earning a nod from the lady.

"There's a very high chance for that to happen." Massaging the bridge of her nose, Helian sighs. "The fact that Sangvis is sporting an unmanned Air Force is sure to blow the top off a few senior officials. Not to mention the enigma of the structure that is deep in the Carpathians."

Hearing thus far, Gentiane can only laugh dryly. "If that's the case, do you think we can request a Tunguska or a Shilka to bolster our force here?"

"While I am intrigued by the prospect, I highly doubt they will give us anything bigger than what we already have." Helian's holographic image shrugged. "Now if you all will excuse me, I need to deal with a few papers. Thankfully the money spent on these munitions is sponsored by IOP." Helian's image faded away soon after.

Knowing that it's now their free time, Aria taps Morgan on her shoulder. "I will be over at the hangar to service our planes if you need me."

Kalina also skips over. "Can I join you too? I need to specify where to store the incoming ordinances for Papasha to set everything up."

"Ok." Morgan waved at them. "See you two at dinner!" The pair replied affirmatively before they stepped outside the command room.

This leaves Gentiane, who is gazing at the digital map of the sector, and Morgan, who is stepping closer to the Commander, behind. Using the side of the command table as a support, Morgan leans her figure a bit closer to Gentiane. "So? Any thoughts about this operation of ours, Gentiane?"

Instead of replying immediately, Gentiane gives the map a few flicks, changing its setting. Sighing, the young commander replies. "I think I could have done better. At the very least, I could have minimized the injuries my girls had taken. Sangvis is starting to adapt and I am afraid that our losses will be mounting to the point of irrecoverable if this drags on. An example will be the organizing of that CSAR mission earlier. It was a grueling ten minutes just to set up a ground convoy as I had never done that before. And before that, Echelon 3 was singled out without proper support linkage. Had I been paying more attention, the whole fiasco about Super 6-4 could have been prevented."

Smiling, Morgan says. "I think you've done a great job already. You're a natural-born leader, Gentiane, so don't sell yourself short, alright? Understandably, there're better ways to fight this battle, but you will get there with enough time and experience in your pocket. You treat the girls well and they trust you and your cause with their lives. The last thing they need is for you to punch yourself over matters that you can't control. Nonetheless, a little bit of introspection every now and then is required to improve yourself, do keep that in mind."

Hearing the sincere appraisal of herself from Morgan, Gentiane finds herself smiling gratefully at the younger girl. "Thank you, Morgan... Wow, I think this is one of the few times where I am deeply touched by an assessment of myself. It's oddly nice." Gentiane wasn't lying. She is feeling warm and fuzzy when she gazes at their reassuring smile of Morgan. "Of course, I will take your advice under serious contemplation, Morgan. Perhaps one day, I can boldly announce that I am a worthy friend of the Reich Marshal, yeah?"

Though Gentiane intended that last part as a jest, she is surprised when Morgan leans in closer, looking up at her in the eyes. "No, not perhaps, rather, you will be. That I can guarantee, Gentiane."

Gentiane blushes at that, taking Morgan's words as very high praise coming from the most successful female she has ever seen. The way she emphasizes it, the trust she shows in Gentianes's ability, and that confident smile she is sporting on that pair of dainty lips... It has Gentiane feelings flustered inside like she is a girl meeting her lover for the very first time. It doesn't help her case when Morgan has also been very supportive in the short time Gentiane has known her. And let's not ignore the fact that Gentiane finds Morgan to be sexually attractive with a good personality to boot. Beating even the girls Gentiane's in charge of in terms of, well, pretty much everything.

In short, Morgan is the perfect wife material a military could have ever wished for. Knowing that Morgan is in a polyamorous relationship though, seems to have sealed the deal for Gentiane. Surprising both Morgan and even herself, Gentiane leans in capturing the pilot's lips. It tastes, sweet. Sweeter than even the desserts that Springfield is very proud of.

That is until Gentiane's logic comes crashing down and she realizes that she has overstepped her bounds, by a whole mile. The commander is just about to recoil back into an apologetic mess when Morgan disallows her from doing so by pulling Gentiane closer. The pilot's tongue then invades Gentiane, forcing the girl to meekly fight back in a losing battle. Moans escape Gentiane's lips as she struggles to accommodate Morgan and the young commander is reduced into a panting mess when they pull away.

Breathing in and out hot air, Gentiane can't help but gaze dazedly at Morgan, lingering the longest in the glistening lips that defeated her in seconds. "That was..." Gentiane struggled to find words, letting Morgan finish the sentence for her.

"Divine?"

Nodding meekly with a heavy blush, Gentiane just lets Morgan takes the lead, herself still out of sort from their shared kiss. Morgan smirks while caressing Gentiane's cheek. "Consider this an upfront reward for your effort thus far. If you continue to perform, well, there are more of that to come down the line."

"B-But...!" Gentiane suddenly protested. "I-I am sorry, but G36 and I... I can not fail her, nor the girls that look up to me by doing this. I am sorry..."

Understanding what Gentiane means, Morgan just giggles and points to the side. "I don't have to worry about that if I were you."

Tentatively, Gentiane follows Morgan's finger, only to nearly collapse out of sheer embarrassment when she sees not one, not two, but multiple curious heads poking out the doorway to the command room. To name a few, there's Aria with an understanding smile, a giggling Kalina, and worst of all, a G36 that is holding a smartphone. And despite the latter's stern gaze, Gentiane can infer that G36 is very, very much enjoying what she has just seen.

Feeling a sudden sense of dread, the commander in danger speaks up in a deliberate tone. "Uhm... G36, what are you doing with that phone?"

Instead of answering directly, the maid shows Gentiane the screen... It was a video of her kissing Morgan.

"... My social life is so dead, aren't I?" Gentiane said dryly.

Surprisingly, G36 smirks. "Not quite, I do know a few girls, me included, will be glad to see this. After all, you basically just confirmed that you're open to polygamy. Now I won't have to deal with keeping them at bay or waiting for you to take responsibility for the hearts you have stolen, Gentiane."

Looking up at G36, Gentiane questions. "Y-You're fine with this, Centaureissi?! Isn't this like cheating?"

Rolling her eyes good-naturedly, G36 answers. "It's not cheating if the girl you Oathed approves of it, you know? Just continues to be you, and treats us well. That's all we can ever ask of you."

G36 then pulls Gentiane into a hug, reassuring the commander that she is, in fact, free to take in more wives. A weird circumstance to read on but that is, in all seriousness, the GFL universe in a nutshell. Unknowing to Gentiane, who is being smothered by her maid lover, both G36 and Morgan share a knowing wink at each other, saying in their mind.

 

As usual, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter! Please, leave a like, a comment, or a review if you have the time to motivate me further!

You can also come and check out my other fanfic which is Random Omniversal Bar!

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/643707/rob/

https://www.webnovel.com/book/r.o.b-random-omniversal-bar_25139567906263905

Due to the pressing circumstance that I have found myself in, this being the lack of funding to pay our housing bills, food and rations, medical expenses, etc... Every bit of your support counts!

There are currently Five Tiers on my Patreon page:

Private

$5 / month

  • For Reich Marshal: Read three chapters ahead.
  • For R.O.B: Read three chapters ahead.

Corporal

$10 / month

  • For Reich Marshal: Read four chapters ahead.
  • For R.O.B: Read three chapters ahead.

Sergeant

$15 / month

  • For Reich Marshal: Read five chapters ahead.
  • For Reich Marshal: Your name will be featured as a character in the story. (This is determined by the author)
  • For R.O.B: Read three chapters ahead.

Captain

$25 / month

  • For Reich Marshal: Read six chapters ahead.
  • For Reich Marshal: Your name will be featured as a character in the story. (This is determined by the author)
  • For R.O.B: Read three chapters ahead.

General

$100 / month

  • For Reich Marshal: Read six chapters ahead.
  • For Reich Marshal: Create a character of your own to be added into the story, as long as it's not lore breaking.
  • For Reich Marshal: The previous sentence only applies if you have been a Patron for at least two months. This is to avoid abuse that will waste your hard-earned money and the story we love.
  • For R.O.B: Read three chapters ahead.

250 USD will be enough for you to ensure a roof for my mother and me, any surplus will be for daily necessities. NONE will go to waste! Come, support the Reich on Patreon! The Reich needs you!

https://www.patreon.com/Heartbreak117

Once again, thank you for supporting me and my mom!

28