RM Vol 3: For a World without Boundary – Chapter 20: Building their powerbases (Part 1)
998 13 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm back! Gosh, this was such a cracked chapter lol. Can't believe I've written this one up without rolling on the floor laughing.

Anyway, a little bit of an update. Mom is getting better, slowly. She is not coughing up a storm and has been able to finish her porridge now, you have no idea how glad I was to see her eating everything up. That's a good sign so I must thank the Heaven above. As for the newest chapter on Patreon, it's a bit on the shorter end, having finished an incomplete draft while my mom was sleeping. But it also serves as the precursor to the notable engagement that should be inspired by the battle of the Denmark Strait. Here's hoping I can pull that off in a writing format :D

And before you go and read this chapter... Captain Li1 Mainy is back from their retirement! Congrats to them and let's give them a round of applause everyone!

Pictures of a bartending Yuki cuz why not?

Spoiler

[collapse]

"You know," Standing up from the comfort of her chair, Yuki sidesteps her Bocoty wood desk. She then stops in front of the desk, leaning her lower body onto it while looking down at the naughty little sisters of hers. "I've sometimes thought of myself as a loose cannon. Never had I thought that the literal same can be said for you two though, Ningyo, Mei. Excuse my harsh wording but who, in their right mind, will test a Gauss cannon underneath the basement of a science complex?"

"We're sorry~!" The two gals bowed apologetically. Knowing that they had been scolded already by other members of her family and were able to realize their folly, Yuki can't find the strength to be stern with them for long.

"Look, you two are both brilliant and energetic for your age, which is a good thing most of the time. However, there are stuff you should and shouldn't do, proper oversight or not. You two are smart enough to understand what I mean by that so I expect no repetition of that testing incident. The last thing I need is for you two to hurt others, or worse, yourself." Yuki lightly admonished them, earning repetitive assuring nods from her younger sister and her best friend, before resting the case for good. "Mama and Mom have already said the things I wanted to say, so let's end this discussion here. Now, give me a hug, both of you!"

Seeing, Yuki beckoning them with a gentle smile, the two girls immediately dive into her outstretched arms with wide grins. Hugging them closer, Yuki pats their heads lovingly while saying. "You two girls will one day make it to the grand stage, which is the world. Before that, you're welcome to help here and there but enjoy your own childhoods first and foremost. I don't want to see you remember this period in time as a time when you only dived headfirst into research."

"Yes! Big sis Yuki!" They both voiced their agreement while directing their eyes upward.

Yuki chuckles at the cute sight before patting their back. "Now go along you two. Fine something interesting to do. I need to work on a few reports before I can join the family."

They nod before skipping out of the room, waving back at Yuki before opening and closing the door of her office. Shaking her head at the pair of non-blood-related sisters of hers, Yuki returns to her workstation, planning to finish work early. And while she is busying herself, a knock is heard on the door, prompting Yuki to say "Come in!" while still looking at a document in her hand. Smelling the aromatic scent of coffee, Yuki can't stop herself from letting out a small smile, saying. "Ah~! Agent, you're bringing me just what I need to finish up today's papers." Due to her attention being occupied by the document, Yuki doesn't notice that Agent has not responded to her greeting. It's only when a hand, wearing a black laced glove that goes up to her elbow, putting down Yuki's coffee cup that she notices a detail. "Agent never wears such long gloves before..." Yumi raised an eyebrow while muttering aloud.

A bewitching giggle answers her query. "Very observant, my daughter."

Hearing the familiar tone, Yuki smiles while filing away the stack of documents. "Mama, I see that you're up to some mischiefs again." Turning her head, Yuki basks in the glimmering sight of her Mama, Lu, wearing a somewhat revealing maid dress that shows off her side boobs and shoulders. Yuki won't lie, the sight turns her on and she doubts that she can finish her work without dealing with the pleasant distraction first.

As a powerful Dragon and the holder of the infamous Devil title herself, Lu can easily infer the raising lust of her beloved daughter. Licking her lips bewitchingly, Lu steps to sit on the lap of Yuki while crossing her arms around her. The fact that her body seems to tower over Yuki only serves to make the atmosphere hotter for the both of them. Gazing hotly at Yuki, Lu wonders. "Don't you still have work to do? The coffee will go cold if we continue with our... Bodily labor." She said that with a tempting smirk on her face.

Yuki rolls her uncovered red eye before nuzzling at Lu's sideboob. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that her Mama is not wearing any underwear right now. And that turns on Yuki very much as she can just about see the erect nipples of her Mama. Yuki goes on to say while letting out hot breaths. "It's just a few reports, they can wait."

Tilting her head at the answer, Lu then says. "Well then, bon appetit~!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standing on a podium and basking under a wave of thunderous applause from thousands of people, Senator Jeffrey Iverson feels rejuvenated for the people have welcomed his speech like a moth to flame. He would like to continue to be here, keeping on sharing his vision of America, a good America, for them to hear, but alas, he has a timetable to keep. As such, the Senator goes on to say.

"My fellow citizens, please, please~! While I am flattered by your sonorous applause, it's time for us to move on to the next and last question of the day. As usual, let's see who's the fastest draw in the West from our dutiful reporters, yeah?" His words garnered cheers from the multi-ethnicities gathering below. The Senator idly wonders just how many votes will he gets after this public meeting before performing a countdown. And when the timer reaches zero, more than a dozen of hands are raised, but the Senator's quick kinetic vision allows him to identify the quickest one among the reporters. Said the quickest draw of the West has just barely arrived in time for the countdown after passing the security check.

The sight of that newsboy in a mess after running all the way from the gate to his podium makes Senator Iverson smirks good-naturedly. Taking another breath of his cigar, the Senator points at the chosen reporter.  "Well if it ain't saucy Jack?" By now, people have started to see a pattern of Jack being the regular newsboy to interview the Senator for his last question. The interviews are always good whenever this Jack boy comes up so the citizens treat him with proper respect as the one that brings them entertainment and knowledge.

The Senator then looks at his pocket watch, nodding when he gazes at the time hands. "Just a little too late, as usual..." A moderate amount of people, citizens, and other reporters, chuckle good-naturedly at the boy, even the boy himself can't help but scratch his head, responding. "Yeah, well, the damn bike got a flat tired and I'm not certified for a car, yet."

Senator Iverson laughs at the reply, motioning to Jack. "Come on, boy! Hit me with your best shot! I am waiting for a challenge!" Iverson won't lie, he likes the boy for the kid makes damn good analytical papers for someone only twenty years of age.

"No beating around the bush as usual." Jack nods before pulling out his writing materials. "Ok then, you're asking for this... Typical, run-of-the-mill politicians, big promises, but all talk: 'Jump-start the economy...', 'Revitalizing the national will...'. Well, what a load of bullshit! All they care about is lining their own pocket! That, and their approval ratings!"

The daring way Jack burned the politicians wouldn't garner him brownie points from them, but the people sure like his ballsy attitude. He has always been very vocal about cutting corrupted politicians apart, revealing their true color for all. Jack knows that he has made enemies, but that's why it's exhilarating when he finally beats them at their own game. With the up-and-coming Senator of Jewish descent gathering people's support, Jack needs to learn how many of his speeches are true and how many are false. Though the Senator seems genuine enough after his earlier interview. This Senator is still a gig too good to pass up whether he crashes and burns or not. "So, any ideas about how you can distinguish yourself from the rest, Senator?"

Senator Iverson smirks while the citizens await his response eagerly. "You're right about one thing, Jack. That politicians do need capital, and vote, myself included! Wanna know why?" Iverson then raises a fist into the air. "I have a dream!" His shout echoed across the meeting square.

Jack responds dumbly at the suddenness of that sentence, stopping his pen. "What...?"

Senator Iverson continues. "That one day, every person in this nation will control their OWN destiny. A land of the TRULY free, damn it!" Iverson emphasized his point by waving his fist in the air. "A nation of ACTION, not words. Ruled by WISDOM, not well-to-do. Where every individual can change America, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man and woman is free to live, to work, for themselves, for their families, for their nation, under the oversight of fairness, equality, and freedom! The people will live for what they believe in! Not for money, not for oil!"

Having grabbed their attention, Iverson continues. "So trust me when I say, I will stop at nothing to ensure my, no, our vision comes to pass! Fuck these limp-dick lawyers and chicken-shit bureaucrats! Fuck this 24/7 spews of moguls' trivia and celebrity bullshits! They will not stop me from implementing the changes that will save America from the disease that has infected it. The changes that will have every member of this society, regardless of ethnicity, pulling out the rotten parts by the roots and burning them down!"

 Senator Iverson then opens his arms wide. "And from the ashes, a new America will be born! A land of true opportunity for all! Its citizens will make it great again!"

Hearing the Senator's bold declaration, the spectators explode into a standing ovation, cheering, and whistling, for Iverson has shown them what America should truly become and how they can achieve it, together. The expressive and explosive way that Iverson described his dream also helped to tuck the heartstrings of the numerous low-to-middle-class citizens of America. With Iverson at the helm and with their backing, America will one day be steered into the right track.

Once the wave of applause dies down, Senator Iverson turns to Jack, who is madly scribbling in his notebook. "So... What do you think?"

Jack has interviewed a fair share of politicians, but it's a first for him to see one that is as bold as Iverson. "How the hell did you get elected?" Jack quipped with a smirk, surprised by the ease that Iverson had earned the populace's support.

The Senator goes along, replying. "Well, I don't write my own speeches. Though I am impressed by myself for coming up with that spiel on the spot!" The peanut gallery chuckled at that. Iverson then goes on to say. "But I am not all barks and no bites! By now, you all have seen my friends, my family of all shades of skin, working together for the betterment of this city! Together, we have cracked down on criminal activities, drugs, and smugglers! Hell, we have even gotten a commendation from the Chief of Police himself! You can even walk at night, unafraid of being accosted by unsavory individuals for we are patrolling the streets! Thus, we ensure that each and every one of you can focus on what matters to you most! What you believe in! In no time at all, you will see this city change. The quality of life of each person improves. And more and more smiles greet you as you walk out the door! That, my fellow Americans, is us getting one step closer to making the US of fucking A great again!"

"Iverson for Presidency!" It's unknown who started it first, but soon, the peanut gallery echoed the sentiment aloud for the entire city block to hear.

Jack has passionately written down what has occurred, even going as far as sketching the proceeding with good artistic value, unlike his co-workers who take pictures instead. The newsboy is surprisingly brilliant in just using a pen and a notebook to get the juiciest of details for the newspaper company he works for. And with each good painting and report, he gives to his editor, Jack is one step closer to achieving his very own American dream. That of getting a nice car and a house, perhaps a lovely wife even, and continuing to work for his company in the comfort of his home. It isn't big of a dream albeit one that is a bit hard, but Jack finds himself can accomplish just that if people like Senator Iverson are at the helm of the country.

Perhaps it's not impossible to write good words about the Jewish man every now and then.

As usual, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter! Please, leave a like, a comment, or a review if you have the time to motivate me further!

You can also come and check out my other fanfic which is Random Omniversal Bar!

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/643707/rob/

https://www.webnovel.com/book/r.o.b-random-omniversal-bar_25139567906263905

Due to the pressing circumstance that I have found myself in, this being the lack of funding to pay our housing bills, food and rations, medical expenses, etc... Every bit of your support counts!

There are currently Five Tiers on my Patreon page:

Private

$5 / month

  • For Reich Marshal: Read three chapters ahead.
  • For R.O.B: Read three chapters ahead.

Corporal

$10 / month

  • For Reich Marshal: Read four chapters ahead.
  • For R.O.B: Read three chapters ahead.

Sergeant

$15 / month

  • For Reich Marshal: Read five chapters ahead.
  • For Reich Marshal: Your name will be featured as a character in the story. (This is determined by the author)
  • For R.O.B: Read three chapters ahead.

Captain

$25 / month

  • For Reich Marshal: Read six chapters ahead.
  • For Reich Marshal: Your name will be featured as a character in the story. (This is determined by the author)
  • For R.O.B: Read three chapters ahead.

General

$100 / month

  • For Reich Marshal: Read six chapters ahead.
  • For Reich Marshal: Create a character of your own to be added into the story, as long as it's not lore breaking.
  • For Reich Marshal: The previous sentence only applies if you have been a Patron for at least two months. This is to avoid abuse that will waste your hard-earned money and the story we love.
  • For R.O.B: Read three chapters ahead.

250 USD will be enough for you to ensure a roof for my mother and me, any surplus will be for daily necessities. NONE will go to waste! Come, support the Reich on Patreon! The Reich needs you!

https://www.patreon.com/Heartbreak117

Once again, thank you for supporting me and my mom!

36