RM Vol 3: For a World without Boundary – Chapter 33: Before Miracle
600 11 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm back! The newest chapter has a cameo for Captain Lucas Schmidt, and though I promised him a spot in the Ghost Division, I've come to introduce him as a certain Speed Devil instead. The decision came about when it has taken me to long to credit him properly. Sorry about that, Captain! Hopefully, you will enjoy piloting a certain aircraft that is hard and fast and a certified banger!

Other than that, enjoy and thanks, ya'll!

Mobius (3 pictures)

 

Spoiler

4IYDLTY.jpg7QBuV0w.jpg95ZarAa.jpg

[collapse]

 

"Yahallo, Yuki!" Elysia, lying on her belly with her hands holding up a tablet for a video call, greeted the person on the screen with a bright grin. "How are you doing back home? Do you miss this cute little elf of yours?" Currently wearing nothing but a white unbuttoned T-shirt while dangling her legs in the air, Elysia makes for a sensual sight when she intentionally shows her breasts, squished under the weight of her torso on the king-size bed. Despite the shirt just barely able to cover Elysia's nipples, Yuki can't help but sport a blush at the adultered image of the cheeky elf.

"Of course, I am missing you, Elysia. Each and every single day that you're away from me." Yuki smiled while crossing her arms. From the look of it, Yuki is in her office right now, sitting by her desk and talking with Elysia through a tablet of her own. "I am doing just fine too. There's not much going on aside from me having to run a few background checks on some people."

Hearing that, Elysia tilts her head, letting a few strands of pink to fall by her pointy ears. "That doesn't seem like what you have to do on a daily basis."

Yuki nods, clarifying. "Quite correct, that line of work is usually performed by my agents but due to the peculiar nature of the circumstance, I deem it fit to verify everything personally."

Elysia nods while reaching out for a glass of chilled grape juice sitting on a bedside table. That said, Elysia nearly spits out her drink when Yuki goes on to say. "My input is needed because someone other than Mei professed her love to Ningyo." A glint of amusement can be seen in Yuki's eye as she watches Elysia cough a few times, shocked by the suddenness of the news.

"P-Please tell me you are pulling my leg here?" Elysia asked after taking a few deep breaths.

"Unfortunately, I am not." Yuki shook her head with a sigh. "Earlier, Ningyo and Mei attended a talent competition under Nicolae's supervision. It's there that Ningyo and Mei got to know a young but prodigial painter. And while the three were getting to know each other, an older girl approached Ningyo, handing over a literal love letter. That girl is Daria von Tettenborn, a year older than Ningyo, and is attending St. Gloriana Girls' College, a cadet school for tankers and she is in her second year right now. Ningyo and Mei come across Daria multiple times apparently, as their Science Academy is just right across the street of St. Gloriana. Heck, they even share lunch on many occasions in a nearby tea and coffee shop."

To keep on with her spiel about Daria, Yuki pulls out a file containing everything she has on the girl. "Daria is a graceful and kindly girl of average height and build, with a calm and collected demeanor, blonde hair, and a pair of light blue eyes. She wears her blond hair in a Ustian braid tied at the nape. Well known for her calm and chivalrous personality, she has a great many personal mottos, most of which are lifted from famous poets, playwrights, and authors. Coincidentally, she is also a talented seedling in the way of armored warfare. That and her fascination for romantic novels, more specifically the series The Love Life between Me and the Princess's Daughter."

Elysia looks surprised at the information. "Wow, it seems like you did your homework. That latter part is interesting though, how did you even get that detail?"

Yuki massages the bridge of her nose. "Trust me, you don't wanna know. Though it does explain her way of confessing her love... And the flowery words that, despite holding genuine honesty, are too high of a class that only a person with Ningyo's intellect could understand. I had half the mind to oust this Daria if it weren't for Ningyo's apparent interest and Mei's begrudgingly acceptance."

Elysia giggles. "Wow, how come Mei is fine with Ningyo getting another love interest? Don't tell me," Elysia leans in, a teasing smirk is very evidence on her face. "She inherited her charm from you?"

Yuki rolls her eye, though she lingered her gaze on Elysia's breasts as she leans in. Elysia maintains her smirk while thinking. 'Yup, she does miss me~!'

Yuki then says. "She's my dear sister but she's adopted. She can't inherit anything from me, normally."

Elysia chuckles. "You said it yourself, normally. But does our family seem any bit normal for you?"

Yuki raises a finger before putting it down. "Point taken. Lu and I are bad influences."

"Not necessarily." Elysia smiled. "You're all are either drop-dead gorgeous or too damn charmingly cute. It's a given that Ningyo can learn your seduction and pacification techniques to get herself into a polyamory relationship. That's how you got me."

"Hehe, love you, Elysia." Yuki smiled, scratching her cheek.

Suddenly, Elysia hears the sound of a door opening, coming from the direction of the suite's bathroom. Elysia smiles, blowing a kiss at Yuki. "I love you too, honey. I have to go and take a shower. I will call you later?"

Yuki nods, returning the kiss at the screen. "Alright, see you soon, my cute elf."

Elysia sits up, just about to remove herself from the call when Eden steps out of the bathroom. "Elysia, are you talking with the Marshal?"

"Yup~! You want to chat with her for a bit?" Elysia turns the tablet, letting Eden and Yuki see each other. The former is draping herself in nothing but a bathrobe, however.

"Eden, it's good to see you. Ready for the upcoming concert?" Yuki asked while nodding at the Diva.

"It's good to see you too, ma'am. I always am ready to showcase our music." Eden smiled, returning the greeting.

Elysia grins, letting Eden take the tablet from her hands. She then stands up from the bed, stretching. The shirt does nothing but further accentuate her elvenly charm, earning her the undivided attention of both Eden and Yuki. Knowing just how good the effect is on the two ladies, Elysia smirks while stepping into the bathroom showcasing her splendorous rear for them to see.

Idly looking at the rearview, Yuki comments. "Her beauty is getting more and more breathtaking by the day."

"You take the words from my mouth, Marshal." Eden nodded along, in full agreement with Yuki. Going to the bedside table, Eden pours herself a  glass of wine, about to take a drink while Yuki does the same but with coffee instead.

"So, when will you ask her out?" Yuki suddenly asked, causing Eden to sputter and nearly spit out her wine at the suddenness of it. With Eden looking at her with wide eyes, Yuki just sighs. "Oh please, I just investigated the love life of my sister and it didn't take a genius to figure out the way you look at Elysia every so often. You got the heat on her, just like me. But the stone in this is that she is taken by me so you have no idea how to approach the issue, am I right?"

Seeing Yuki's unwavering gaze that betrays nothing but calmness, Eden gingerly nods, admitting. "That is true, ma'am."

Yuki maintains her scrutiny on Eden's visage for a few moments before grinning. "Then go ahead."

"Excuse me?" Eden asked back immediately.

"Then go ahead, ask her out. As a matter of fact, Elysia has been badgering me about you not taking the initiative during previous overseas tours. Quite frankly, she is exasperated that you failed to notice her blatant seductions as acceptance." Yuki clarified. "And if you're thinking about being a third wheel in our relationship then you have forgotten that we both are in a polyamorous relationship with others too. And in this family of ours, as long as you're approved by every single one of us, you stand a chance at pursuing a romantic relationship with anyone in this family. To get Elysia to think that a romantic adventure with you is worthwhile though, I suggest you step up your game as we don't accept a halfhearted pursuit."

Yuki then grinned a bit predatory. "I don't have to say anything about what would happen if you let Elysia down, no? Section Head or not, I am your boss."

Hearing the warning, Eden sits ramrod straight. "I swear on every fiber of my being that I will cherish this chance, Marshal. She will never be disappointed and even if I can't ask for her hand, I will never become a dishonorable sow that vie for her attention at every step and turn."

"You better." Yuki nodded. "Now, tell me more about your upcoming concert. It's after all, your first concert near a frontline and I would like to hear the words from your mouth about your preparation."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Kallen sighs, banging her forehead on a wooden desk, clearly out of sorts after a grueling session of interview/interrogation. "Oh Lord, just take me away from here." She eeked out weekly, earning herself a giggle from Natasha who was leaning by the wall, next to a door that leads outside Kallen's temporary office.

"You know," Natasha started. "Things would have ended faster had you not dragged it on by requesting more evidence to conduct your research into the matter. From the look of it, the Inquisition is more in the known than us by a wide margin."

Kallen pouts, turning her head on one side to look at Natasha. "Then isn't it your duty to keep me appraised of any new development?"

"Beats me, I am on Spanish soil just as you are." Natasha smirked, shrugging. "To learn anything concrete, I would have to hike back to Sardegna and that means leaving you here, alone. And we both know that it's a bad idea because whenever you go, troubles follow."

"Hey, I am not that bad, aren't I?" Kallen retorted.

Natasha raises her fingers, counting. "Being bombed, being suicidal bombed, being attacked by sentient zombies, being a witness to war crimes, being a leader of a neutral-"

"Alright fine! Argh, why does it have to be so much work all of a sudden? Can't people just uphold what the Lord teaches us?" Kallen asked rhetorically.

But Natasha answers it anyway. "What the Lord has given us are teachings, ones that can be interpreted in many different ways. To ask for multiple parties to have the same moral compass is nigh impossible."

Kallen looks up. "But we can still try and get them to share a singular view, right?"

Natasha shrugs. "Depending on how you go at it, you may come across as a tyrant if you're not careful."

"But it's still possible."

"That's right, it's just you will need more than just brains and muscles to pull that off." Natasha replied she would have liked to speak more on the matter, trying to steer Kallen in a certain direction but they sadly didn't have the time. "But I think we went off on a major tangent. It's about time we pack up and leave, Kallen."

Raising an eyebrow, Kallen looks over to the wall where a clock is hanging. "It's still early though."

"Yes, and there's nothing to be done here so we can head off early. There's a place I would like to take you to." Natasha said before pulling out two tickets.

"Tickets?" Kallen asked with a tilt of her head. "Are we going to an opera or something."

Natasha laughs before answering. "Oh trust me, this is way better. If you're wondering what a true miracle looks like then this is your chance. Other than that, a little birdie told me that the first responders to the case by the coastal town would also be there. Who knows, maybe you would have the chance to ask just how bad it was being the ones on the ground in person."

Kallen ponders, though she honestly pays more attention to the former sentence than the ones about miracles. Kallen doesn't seem to know about the upcoming concert, somehow, and should be thinking along the line that Natasha is exaggerating. Knowing just what sort of thoughts are running around in Kallen's mind, Natasha sighs before stepping closer to her love interest and grabbing her hand. "Seriously, Kallen, you need to loosen up a little. A bowstring that is pulled too hard will break and so will you. Consider this a date between you and me, alright?"

Natasha leans in, lightly kissing Kallen's lips as if to prove her point. Blushing at the action but nonetheless accepting it, Kallen relents. "Alright fine, perhaps  I will gain some new insight with this... After spending some quality time with you, of course."

Natasha chuckles. "That's the spirit. Now let's go, I promise it will be exhilarating." Kallen smiles while shaking her head, following Natasha while the two are holding hands.

Oh, it will be exhilarating alright, just not like what Natasha has in mind. She has underestimated the Belkan definition of the word by a longshot.

 

As usual, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter! Please, leave a like, a comment, or a review if you have the time to motivate me further!

You can also come and check out my other fanfic which is Random Omniversal Bar!

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/643707/rob/

https://www.webnovel.com/book/r.o.b-random-omniversal-bar_25139567906263905

With my first major goal reached, I am now aiming to maintain my current income goal of 500 USD/month to make writing a permanent occupation. As such, I can now assure weekly chapters as long as I can maintain that first income goal. That said, there are still many things I want to do to help my mom (A family of two and my mom is the one aiding me in my venture of being an author).

As such, my next income goal will be 800 USD/month. Additional income will be for healthcare, emergency savings, and hopefully new household appliances (Mom is hoping that I can get her a new washing machine and I aim to oblige whenever I can).

Current income is: 527 USD/month

There are currently Five Tiers on my Patreon page alongside NSFW access to AI-render images:

Private

$5 / month

  • For Reich Marshal: Read three chapters ahead.
  • For R.O.B: Read three chapters ahead.
  • Able to view NSFW Images of characters.

Corporal

$10 / month

  • For Reich Marshal: Read four chapters ahead.
  • For R.O.B: Read three chapters ahead.
  • Able to view NSFW Images of characters.

Sergeant

$15 / month

  • For Reich Marshal: Read five chapters ahead.
  • For Reich Marshal: Your name will be featured as a character in the story. (This is determined by the author)
  • For R.O.B: Read three chapters ahead.
  • Able to view NSFW Images of characters.

Captain

$25 / month

  • For Reich Marshal: Read six chapters ahead.
  • For Reich Marshal: Your name will be featured as a character in the story. (This is determined by the author)
  • For R.O.B: Read three chapters ahead.
  • Able to view NSFW Images of characters.

General

$100 / month

  • For Reich Marshal: Read six chapters ahead.
  • For Reich Marshal: Create a character of your own to be added to the story, as long as it's not lore-breaking.
  • For Reich Marshal: The previous sentence only applies if you have been a Patron for at least two months. This is to avoid abuse that will waste your hard-earned money and the story we love.
  • For R.O.B: Read three chapters ahead.
  • Able to view NSFW Images of characters.

I hope to see you all on my Patreon page! Without your support, our stories wouldn't have been possible!

https://www.patreon.com/Heartbreak117

Once again, thank you for supporting me and my mom!

23