Tale 2 : Tale on a Mining Cave
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Narrated by the neighboring patrolling squirrel Mer - Mohim, Mamon and Moini are all Guard Class Cops(1st category units). After getting transferred to the mining colony their 2nd case was a difficult 1. Watch as they unravel the mystery of the accidental Miningers.

 

Mohim - Is it the Mininger or is it the brake?

Mamon - Is it the driver or an earthquake?

Moini - Let us find out for humanity's sake!

(They come to the scene, on a mountain cliff near the mouth of 2 opposite caves, a few hundred meters apart, either visible from each mouth. Moini has a serious look on her face, while other 2 look calm)

Moini(took out a mobile device from her pocket. It looked like 3 pens joined together, it works as a phone too)  - I'll stay somewhere else, I'll need to listen to both parties without interference. You 2 carry out the interrogation while staying in contact with me.

Mamon(taking out his mobile device) - Understood. I'll take the north cave, you take the south 1 Mohim.

Mohim - Alright. People who are related to the south cave and 1st driver come with me. (Looking at 1st driver)You are our prime suspect after all.

Driver 1 - I am innoce-

Mohim - Talk later ! Walk first!

(Driver 1, helper1, informer and Mohim reach south cave. Driver 2, Witness1, helper2 and Mamon stayed at North cave.  Moini took a different location, somewhere midway between the 2 caves)

Moini to Mohim(on the mobile) - Ask the details to the informer and be precise on your questions!

 

Scene - South Cave

Mohim to Informer - Explain in details what you saw on the 1st day, it'd be helpful if you remember the timings of the incidents.

Informer - After we got back to work from lunch we were breaking heaps of coal with our pickaxes near the mininger's spot where it had just broken down the coal chunks off the cliff. This much is our usual routine. But on that day the Mininger, instead of moving forward, it started moving backwards where we follow miners were breaking the coal heaps. The movement was pretty sudden, but that wasn't the end. It didn't simply move back, it also turned its huge heavy mining blades towards us and cut through my friends. All of us started running away instead of standing and observing what happened there. But after about an hour when we returned back, surprisingly he(pointing at driver1) was still sitting on the mininger. This repeated for 1 more of my witnessed cases. He killed my friend! He is the golem we are searching for! Arrest and kill him already!

Mohim - What was he doing when you reached there? Was there anything else of note in the spot?

Informer - He pretended to be fainted out of terror, but he came to senses right after 5 mins after we sprayed some water on his face.

Mohim - okay, now go back and send the helper (helper1) here.

Moini(on phone) - Noted! Now Mamon's turn!

 

Scene - North Cave

Mamon to Witness - Detail me on the Incidents of the 1st day with its timings if possible.

Witness - It used to be commonplace for miningers to be destroyed due to falling off slanting slopes from mountains. We workers and drivers, in order to prevent such accidents, cautiously place large rocks behind the wheels so it does not slant off.  So on the 1st day our work had finished for the day, we were packing up and getting ready to leave for our homes. It was at this moment when we heard a loud noise from the brakes of the mininger. When me and my group approached we saw the rock that we placed earlier had moved away so we were on our process of placing a larger rock this time. But then..... well....... the brakes completely failed and the mininger crushed everyone behind it along with itself........ It was a horrifying scene seeing my own friends die like that right there.(he fell on his knees depressed). But I'll tell you that the one you adress as Driver1 was holding the front of the mininger in order to prevent any accidents in case of a complete brake failure and yet there he stood! In front ! Punish him with death! For my dead friend's sake !

Mamon - That's more than what I wanted to hear but alright, now send in your survivor friend(helper2) here.; (on mobile)Did you get it Moini?

Moini - loud and clear. Mohim's turn.

 

Scene - South Cave

Mohim to helper1 - do you have anything to add to the informer's story?

helper1 - Yes! He(pointing at driver1) killed all my friends ! I saw him on the mininger while it went crazy with its blade on my friends ! All my friends saw it happening!

Mohim - So nothing to add? I see. You may go.

Moini(on mobile to Mohim) - Send this guy to me.

Mohim(whisper) - Okay.; to Helper1(pointing at a small tent at a distance) - see that tent over there? Moini's calling you there.

Helper1(became worried) - Okay sir.

Moini - Lets see how Mamon's doin.

 

 

Scene - North Cave

Mamon(to driver2) - You know the drill, keep talking.

Driver2 - I-I was busy running........running away for my life!.......... But I saw the first driver on the mininger when it went crazy!

Mamon - same shit....... where the hell were you when this happened?

Driver2 - I ran far away from the scene.

 

Scene - in the tent

Moini(to helper1) - When you and your friend(Witness) went to place the rock on the mininger, where was Driver2 at that time?

Helper1 - uhhmmm........ I don't think I saw him there. I think he left for home earlier.

Moini - But wasn't he supposed to leave along with everybody?

Helper1- well...... yes...... uhh....... if I remember correct his bag was still there along with ours. We left it as it was without caring, since he's a lonely guy.

Moini - Great ! Was the bag still there the next morning ?

Helper1 - We saw him coming with his bag next morning.

Moini - Fantastic! You may go.

Helper1 - thanks.

Moini after he left, whispered in mobile to Mamom - Now I almost have 1 of the culprit confirmed, just 1 last evidence remains missing to find the 2nd golem. Send in Driver2, the 1st culprit, to me.

Mamon - Roger that ! And prepare to fight him the moment he reaches you, I have a feeling that the 2nd golem might appear if we fight the 1st, since they are most probably coordinated.

Moini - You read my mind ! Send him over asap.

Mamon - Go to the tent you see over th-.............

He hadn't finished speaking when driver2 turned into its golem form..........

It was a huge 10 meter tall boulder golem. He jumped high and dropped down with a loud smash..... wrecking the mine. The witness was too late to run away so it got crushed by the golem. The helper2 escaped wounded.

Mamon took out his flail club and got ready. Mohim was the most durable, he reached north cave in a single throw of his chain  shield. Moini took a bit long to reach with her 2 heavy sword, she was the most offensive one among the 3.

When they all reached the north cave to attack the 1st golem, the 2nd golem rose out of no where from the south cave, smashing the informer into smithers.......it looked like 6 rocks attached together forming a gorilla shape.

Moini - shit ! We couldnt save them ! Time to kill these! Mohim! Attach it with your chains! Mamon, do not stop hitting with your flail !

......... the fight went on for about 5 mins......... Mamon died in the process........

Moini- We lost a good comrade and a few good people. With each passing lost life, our determination grown only stronger! Lets keep on fighting Mohim !

1