Chapter 1
67 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Transported to another world 

"Where am I?"

He was wondering where he is because the last time he remembers is when he is fighting an ambush from an enemy. And even though he's been surrounded, the enemy still took a lot of damage. 

He was known as the Crimson Witch, it's not just because of his power to manipulate a human mind, but because of his otherworldly beautiful face and his long scarlet hair.

They say that without lifting a finger he can make anyone obey him with just a look. But in reality, he was not.

He looked around and the only thing that he could see in his eyes are barren land. He could not see a single car flying in his head, no buildings, in short none. At first, he assumes that he has just been transported to another planet. So he try to use his communication device but to his surprise, it did not work. It can't even identify the place where he is now.

"This is strange," he mumbled.

"Hey you!" a man shouted at him.

The man is wearing European clothes. It's not new but at least it's still pleasant in the eye.

"What are you doing in the middle of the road?" The man asked angrily to him.

He was a bit lost, and he didn't know what to tell the man. When the man was able to get close to him, the man was stunned to see his face.

"Y-you." the man stuttered while pointing his finger at him.

He was wondering why the man was pointing at him so he got closer to him.

"May I ask where this place is?" he asked cautiously.

"A-are you not from here?" the man asks, still looking at him like some god.

"Hmm.. yes," he answers patiently.

"Uhm.. this placed is called the northern part of Ytanonth," the man said still looking at him.

'Ytanonth?'

Then he realizes that he transmigrated from his world to this new world because there is no such word in his world. 

He then remembers when he was ambushed, his power hot out of control due to the continuous attack of the enemy which led his power to overload, and a sudden red light burst out from his body.

When he opened his eyes he was in this strange land. 

"Anyway you should not be here wandering around while exposing your face," the man said.

He didn't hear what the man said because he was preoccupied with how he was not able to control his power. He can't believe that a simple ambush would lead him to this strange world.

"There must be something going on," he mumbled to himself.

"Hey! Are you listening to me?" the man shouted.

He then looked at the man's shout and he just stared at him with his crimson eyes. The man was shocked to see his eyes, it was the first time to seen such eyes. And added with his features, it just tempts the man to touch him.

"You should come with me, it's dangerous to be wandering here," the man said and thought of dragging him to the caravan.

He just raises his eyebrows at the man's intention.

"Why do you think I would come with you?" he asked coldly. The man didn't say anything and thought about how to answer him.

"Uhmm..how to say this..ahh forget it just come already!" he frustratedly said and tried to hold him.

But he was able to dodge it easily and glared at the man who tried to touch his noble body.

"How dare you try to touch my body with your dirty hand!" he said angrily to the man.

The man was shocked by his quick reflex in dodging him and his face darkened.

"You should be obedient when I ask you!" the man retorted, and he try again to catch the beauty.

"Stop chasing me!" he shouted to the man who was still trying to catch him.

Avery was irritated by the man's constant chase. He runs away from the man yet the man still chases him.

He was exhausted from running but the man behind him seems to be not exhausted at all.

It just made him more irritated with the man. Even though he has great power but his endurance is not that good. That's why he envies those who are physically fit but still, he was content with the amount of power he has. 

Due to being spoiled rottenly by his grandfather, he acted arrogantly to his servants telling them not to follow him and his new pomeranian pet, Stacy, to go outside, which made him get kidnapped by a shady organization. 

Those thugs did not hurt him for the reason that he's still useful but not for his pet. They killed his pet, Stacy in front of him which gave him trauma. He didn't know what happened next, but all he could remember is his rage toward the people who hurt his pet. 

Then suddenly, he feels a tremendous power within his body and he can't control it. It is different from the power he already has which is the aether magic. Using this new power made him thirst for bloodshed. When he wakes up, he sees himself in his room and his pet, Stacy sleeping soundly. 

He is surprised to see his pet alive and kicking. So he asked his grandfather why his pet is still alive but his grandfather only says that Stacy did not die which only confuses him. And his grandfather strictly warns him not to use the new power that he discover. But he didn't heed his grandfather's warnings and still used this unknown power. 

When he grows up to be a young man, some crazy guy starts shouting and pointing at him when he sees Avery. Telling him that he is a God, that he shouldn't be wasting his power. It only adds to his doubt about his existence. Then Avery visited the crazy man in the prison. The crazy man is surprised to see him and he starts to spout nonsense again. 

Avery asked the crazy man why he is calling him a god and the crazy man answered him. "You are the reincarnation of the God of Chaos!" the man said to Avery. With that, Avery started to research who this so-called god of chaos is. But there is no information about this so-called God of Chaos. What is frustrating is that the crazy man suddenly disappeared from the prison. He could not ask his grandfather because he knows how he will react negatively. 

"Just how long is this bastard going to chase me!?" he mumbled to himself.

"Uy Rick! What are you doing making us wait!" someone shouted in the distance.

"Just wait there, bastard! I'm planning to get this little one in the caravan!" the man shouted, named Rick!

"Stop running away like a rabbit! Just come over here!" Rick shouted at him but he did not do what the man said.

He's panting heavily while still running, this was the first time that he felt tired from just running. With his patience being consumed by the time he finally stops and faces the man who's approaching him.

He glared at the man named Rick and was about to use his power when suddenly...

He can't feel the energy coming out, it seems that something is blocking his power to come out. It surprised him for a second. Rick just looked at him like he was a crazy person.

"What are you doing?! After running for this long you're giving me that look! Now come here!" he demanded and held him to drag back to the group of caravans waiting at them at a distance.

When he was over the shock he just realized that the man was dragging him into the caravan. He tried to resist the man but it just held his grip tightly and it even caused a light bruise.

"How dare you!? Let me go! I said let me go!" he demanded but the man did not listen to him instead he glared at him and smiled evilly.

"What should we do? You are now caught with my hands," Rick said smiling devilishly. Rick scan again the beauty and he can't stop to look him in a daze which made the beauty feel irritated by his stare.

"You will make me rich." Rick said and throw him in one of the carriages.

It was tightly locked and because he is not physically fit he has no power to forcefully open the carriage.

What frustrated him more is that he can't use his power! He, Azariah Avery Grimaldi, a powerful magician is now powerless. He doesn't know what happens to him but only one thing he knows.

He is doomed!

AN: Hi everyone, This is my first novel that I write so please be patient with me with the wring grammars and spelling. Hope you will like my first novel ^_^.








1