Just the beginning
65 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

SLAM!

A door slams open, revealing a masked man with a spear.

"THE PROTAGONIST HAS ARRIVED!"

3 of the highest-ranking angels came down from their seats.

"Let him in." One of them spoke.

Big heavy steps were heard through the hall. A man with long black hair, and a huge ripped black cloak was seen walking forward. He had a white scarf on with black stripes and an armor that was strapped along his chest and arms. His big boots made heavy sounds as they took step after step. Two huge chained swords were on his back and a red belt with pockets on his hips.

The look in his eyes was absurdly bleak, no light being shown behind them at all. He glowed black as his Aura leaked from his body, his sin energy stronger than ever.

The angels all shivered in excitement.

"He's the main character all right."

"Yeah, that aura!"

Finally, the man reached the room and took a step in.

"Hey." He spoke his first word. "Take me to this Author person of yours."

-----------------

14 years ago

Year:2022

Date: sep 1

Planet: Earth

Galaxy: Milky Way

-------------

          There is a crow seen, overlooking the humans that have just exited out of a private school for the rich. He fly's over all the kids seemingly looking for someone.

'AHA!' The crow came to a sudden stop as he was now flying over a trio of girls. They were all laughing and talking in excitement.

"She has just exited her school Loid. Move on with the plan." The crow started using telepathy to communicate with this "loid" person from a distance.

"A-a-are you sure Talis, sir? It's against our rules to interfere like this with human lives." Loid spoke back in a very timid manner.

"JUST DO IT. The headmasters will forgive me after they see all the views and money I'm gonna start bringing to the table."

Tali's was now creepily rubbing his wings together as he smirked menacingly. He quickly started to drop from the sky as he was dumb enough to stop flapping his wings mid air.

He started following the girl's again. In fact his been following the one in the center for a couple days now. Some would call this stalking and yes it's a crime. He justifies this behavior by thinking about how his planet is starting to enter an economical depression. This girl MUST get reincarnated to save his home.

But also he wants the fame and money.

"Loid have you found a truck yet? she is getting closer to the highway!" Talis asked in hurried tone to express the lack of time they had. The girls were now starting to separate as one said her goodbyes and took a turn to the left.

"Y-yes sir! I'm now entering the inside and finding the wires!" Just like how Talis has taken the form of a crow, Loid was forced to take the form of a rat. Talis was able to convince him this was the only way to successfully hijack a truck. That conversation was when Loid started questioning his decision to intern with Talis. First day and he already had him breaking the law!

"AaAAa!" Loid stumbled over a bunch of wires that were running across the interior of the truck. He looked through and found the one that Talis instructed him to find. Once he did, he got to chewing, making sure the wire was thoroughly being cut.

Loid remembered his mother and how happy she sounded when she found out Loid got chosen as a bwitch streamers intern. He wanted to make her proud.

Now, look at him. On his way to become a criminal. A snapping noise was made and the wire finally split apart.

"THe PlaN Is *sniffle* UNdeRWAay sir." Loid tried to report to Talis as he had finished his part of the job.

"Are you crying!?" Talis was pretty shocked to hear how horrible Loid sounded in his head.

"AlLerGiEs." Loid rubbed away the tears from his eyes. 'There is still hope!' He thought. 'If everything goes as Mr. Talis has planned then maybe I won't be a criminal! Yea! Just hope for the best!'

By now the second girl had made her turn to split from the other. The girls hugged and said goodbye as she went to the right. Now only the girl in the center remained. She was the only one who lived to the other side of the high way at her school. Everybody else lived closer as they were rich people who could afford to do so.

"She has entered the high way! I REPEAT SHE HAS ENTERED THE HIGHWAY!" Talis screamed to Loid to move on to plan b. Loid hurriedly went through the engine of the truck and blasted out heavy winds to make it go faster.

The girl looked both ways and didn't see any cars as it was a red light, so she took a step forward. That's when the speeding truck came zooming from her left.

"AAAAAHHHHH!" The truck driver screamed in horror as he pushed down the brakes only to get no response. He pushed and pushed and pushed but nothing. It seemed like the car was going faster instead. Out of things to do, the driver smashed the horn.

"BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEEEEEEP"

The girl turned to her left to see what the sound was but it was too late. In his last attempt to save the poor girl in front of him, the truck driver fully turned the steering wheel which resulted in the truck drifting to the right. He forgot about one thing though.

Momentum.

The truck with all the wind and energy it had created tipped to the side, right on top of the girl as she was on the floor, shocked by what was unfolding. The truck smashed on her and the driver got knocked unconscious.

Loid who was now strongly dizzy as he had used too much energy (plus the cars swerving) tried to exit out the engine hole. He pushed himself out but just ended up flopping on the floor. The last thing in his sight before he passed out were two bird legs coming straight for him.

"Sir…." Loid in his weak state tried to talk but didn't have the energy and finally blacked out.

Talis picked his limp body up from the floor. 'You did good kid.' He thought as he flew higher to get a good look at the situation. He was able to get a peak at the truck driver laying sideways with glass shards all around him.

Talis looked at him in a pitying manner. 'Tsk. You pitiful thing.' He thought before he vanished into nothing.

2