Survival awakening
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let's go. Let's go!" Rowan was pumping his fists in the air as he was walking while raising his knees high.

"Are you really that excited?" Onyx had grown a lot in size which made it easy for him to get on Rowan's shoulders.

"Of course! I mean yes I am trying to go back to earth but I also want to venture this world as much as I can!" Rowan smiled wide with a shine in his eyes. "I mean look at the sky!"

He was still trying to get used to the way the sky looked. It was so breathtaking and colorful! A lot of the stars were closer and their different colors mixed together to give Pax a pop. The starline could even be seen in the sky at certain angles.

They exited the house and walked into the forest. The moment they entered a sound came from the side, startling Rowan.

"HEY!!!"

"AH!"

Onyx gave him a side eye, confused why he was so jumpy. Rowan on the other hand was holding his chest, feeling too weary about leaving the woods. I mean that was where he was since he got to this place so who knew what waited for him outside?

Thankfully though it was just three guys who were walking towards them with a basket full of Womblk(Round fruits that have swirls on them). Rowan learned a little about the language and names so he could identify different foods and animals.

"Say are you the guys living there?" One of the guys pointed towards the house that the two just walked out of.

"Yes?" Rowan answered in an unsure way.

The guy smirked a menacing smirk. 'Perfect.'

"Want an apple?"

He handed Rowan the fruit.

"Apple? This is a Womblk right?" He spun the fruit in his hand.

"Oh c'mon." The other guy walked up. "We understand each other as reincarnations. It's pretty much an apple."

The three were big, like they were heavyweight boxers. They had different types of jewels on their necks which was the equivalent of gold on earth. The one holding the basket was black haired and tan skinned with brown eyes. The other was skinnier but had colored hair(yellow) though the one in the middle was the flashiest.

He wore a red button up shirt with yellow tree like patterns. He wore cargo shorts and many-I mean MANY necklaces plus rings. Rowan and Onyx were both getting bad feelings from these guys so he reached out his hand with the Womblk.

"Thanks guys, but I'm broke." Rowan chuckled as turned his pockets inside out. "I'm afraid i can't buy today."

"Well you touched it so you have to buy it! At Least this one!" The black hair spoke, putting the fruit in Rowan's face.

"I told you my guy! No." Rowan waved his hand away but he threw himself back.

"AAHHHHAAAHHH!!!" 

The basket of fruit went everywhere and he rolled around on the floor while the skinny one ran to help him. He was really putting on the act for this. Rowan watched in uttar concern as the Womblks scattered on the floor. The bigger guy, seeing how his friend was 'assaulted', walked up to rowan.

"Are you trying to mess with my friend?" He loomed as he put his hand on Rowan's shoulder. 

*FWOOOOSHH!!!*

Now it was Rowan's turn to throw himself back. He blasted himself back just as the bigger guy made contact with his shoulder. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

His shriek was even louder than the other guy. He screamed almost to tears as he rolled around.

"MY ARMMMM MY ARMMMMM!!!"

Now it was the trio's turn to be confused. Onyx was trying to hold his laugh as Rowan acted like his life depended on it. He howled and did all kinds of movement on the floor. Once he got up he wiped the tears from his eyes and looked at the guys.

"Now we're even." 

He then turned and started to walk away before the bigger guy ran over him, fist raised and blazing with Ahi.

*BOOM!*

As Rowan dodged, he smashed his fist into the ground, creating a huge hole.

"WHAT THE FU-" Rowan was on a tree watching the damage the man had made. He was NOT on that level of strength yet.

"Noog and gon. Get up." The man spoke sternly and the two men behind him raised up. 

"Yes K?"

"Get him."

They both jumped up as the black haired 'gon' came straight for Rowan. The punch was dodged and Rowan replied with another hit to the stomach. It did no damage as Gon used his ahi to protect himself.

*SLAM!*

Rowan tastes blood in his mouth as he gets a knee to the face from Noog. He falls in front of the tree and jumps to the floor, wiping his mouth. 

*PUNCH!*

*PUNCH!*

The two teamed up on him as he tried to block all their attacks. It was hurting him to even deflect the hits and even worse to straight up counter. He closed his eyes for a moment before,

*SLAM!*

An uppercut to the jaw.

K watched from the back as the two were beating Rowan up. 

'He doesn't even have a system! Did he really think it was a good idea picking a fight with three pro boxers?'

Rowan was thrown down as he had a blood face and bruised body. Noog stood over him and put his foot over his back, shaking him to see if he was dead. Then he and Gon looked at each other with a scared look.

Rowan was completely awake and pretending to be asleep.

'Damn it! Just turn around and wait! I will rip your hair out!'

"no dumbass stay down!" The snake whispered.

Onyx had gotten the power to read Rowan's thoughts through facial expressions. It was his face after all he knew what he looked like when he thought a certain thing.

"You dumbasses! Of course he's still alive! If he wasn't you would already teleport to prison." Big guy got up and walked forwards as the two turned to look at him. Rowan peaked out from one eye and saw his opportunity.

"Nooooooo!" Onyx tried to keep him down by chewing on some grass but Rowan blasted up and grabbed hold of gon.

He put him into a choke hold as Gon tried to start up his ahi but once someone is on you without it on then it's impossible to get them off. 

'Oh that worked?' Onyx viciously wrapped around his neck as well and with his help, Gon was struggling to breath in a matter of seconds. Rowan looked the guys in the eye and squinted.

"If you want your guy alive, leave me alone."

Noog looked concerned so that's good.

"HA!" K laughed. "You think I CARE about that guy? Go ahead! Kill him!"

Rowan's jaw dropped at the guy's words. He was just going to let his friend die like that? Like it's understandable if he didn't know but this was his friend! Rowan wanted to fulfill the promise and choke him out but he almost felt bad. 

This was a shitty way to die.

This was also not his problem.

He started squeezing harder but then Noog jumped in. As he ran with his arm aiming to Gon, Rowan took the moment and smashed his face with an Ahi enforced fist. It died out right after but he felt so good to get that in.

'That's what you get for that knee slam!'

Now that he had gotten them both back, he felt satisfied and got up to run.

"If you're happy, let's go now!" Onyx was still glued to his shoulders and really didn't want to get off to fight.

They started bolting out as K yelled 'follow them!'.

"Why didn't you help!" Noog, who had a bloody nose, asked K while he tried to help his friends breathing.

"I knew he wasn't going to kill him!"

"BUT HE WAS!"

"You pussy, I would have stopped him then! Fine, I'll go myself!" K got up and zoomed forwards and within seconds he was caught up.

He attacked and Rowan dodged both his fists that tried to punch him. He was actually terrified of getting hit because this guy was too strong for him.

He whipped himself around and tried to back kick him but that was futile since K easily blocked. Rowan tried again as he jumped and kicked twice but they were no use and K grabbed onto his ankle.

Before he threw him, Onyx jumped off Rowan's shoulders and onto K's eyes, obscuring his vision. He let Rowan go to get onyx off but onyx slithered for his life all over the man's body. He was moving swiftly but then came to the man's crotch area, making him hesitate to move over it.

This hesitation gave K enough time to grab onto him but just then Rowan came from the back. Putting the distraction to use, he kicked K which this time connected. K, almost as if a fly punched him, made no reaction and threw Onyx against a tree before turning to Rowan.

'No! There's nothing I can do! He's too fast, too strong!'

Rowan tried a couple more tricks this time closing his eyes to get the most out of his ahi. He imbued his body in it and kicked twice then flipped up and elbowed K down. He hit him right in the nose but this just brought a smile to his face.

His nose dripped with blood as he looked up into Rowan's eyes and punched him. Right in the ribs, breaking many as the boy went flying into a tree. K didn't stop there as he zoomed in and hit him again, right in the guts, causing internal bleeding and for Rowan to pass out.

Onyx watched with teary eyes, thinking this was the end. Was their  journey over before it even started? He started to blame himself like he always did. That he wasn't a good teacher and let his friend down.

'Im sorry.'

He closed his eyes and went to sleep while K walked back to him. He looked at the size of the snake and bent down to pick it up.

'Could make lunch. That idiot spilled all the fruits.'

"Let him go."

With those words came a dark, dark aura.

Just as Rowan's light was dimming he heard a voice, no, voices calling to him.

'Remember the promise you made us.'

His organs started healing as his stomach moved around and his ribs went back to place. He started to glow black as his eyes went dark and he got up. It was as though there wasn't a scratch on him as he walked towards K.

K looked absolutely horrified. Noog and gon, could even feel the presence in the area. The whole forest was taken up with the pressure. 

'Is he?' K looked at the man in fear. 'No! He can't be! Only chosens are!'

He dropped to his knees and looked at the ground in disbelief. Was he on his knees? THE K? On his KNEES? He knew this was crazy but there was a gut feeling he had. 

That if he didn't kneel he would die.

Rowan, with his black hair floating and pitch black aura emitting like never before, walked right up to him. He fearfully and with wide eyes looked down.

Step.

Step.

Step.

Rowan got closer before…he walked right by him. He walked to Onyx who was on the floor behind K and started making his way over to the house. The man watched as Rowan walked away. He didn't seem to be in control of his body at all because if he was, he would have killed them.

0