YOU! WHO?
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"YOU!!!" Both onyx and Raven screamed at each other.

"Huh,huh?" Rowan said, turning back and forth between the two.

"Do you guys know each other ?" He asked.

"YES! THIS MOTHERFUCKER STOLE ALL MY GLASS CUBES AND WOULDN'T PAY FOR THEM!" Raven screamed furiously, pointing at onyx.

"YEAH? WELL YOU STOLE HALF OF THE ITEMS THAT I HAD BROUGHT WITH ME FROM HOME!" onyx yelled back.

"Aww c'mon she can't be that bad," Rowan said. "She said that I was her first ever customer! Isn't that cool!?" He said, pointing down at her.

"THATS ALREADY A RED FLAG!" Onyx yelled before he looked down into the raven's hand to find the hip belt.

"MY BELT!" He screamed before jumping on her. The two started tussling on the floor and rolling around as smoke started to rise. The place was very dusty and it wasn't long before the stall was filled with smoke.

"Umm, guys…?" Rowan said from the sidelines. They didn't hear him and kept fighting with each other. By now Rowan was inhaling all the dust and he started to sneeze all over. He got mad at all the dirt and jumped into the fight to stop the two. He pulled onyx off of Raven as she laid on the floor.

"You annoying people!" He said as he was holding Onyx by the tail. "Listen, let's just negotiate, since you have both done wrong against each other."

"I already told you the price. Pay up or give me your user." Raven said as she stood and dusted herself off.

"Actually you're going to give me that belt for free. In fact, give me everything here for free," Rowan said as he sat down on a stool to the side. Onyx had crawled to his usual place by now and was listening intently.

"You have lost your goddamn mind," She replied.

"How old are you even?" Rowan was shocked by Raven's speech and the way her attitude didn't match her physique at all.

"In your human age, I think I would be about 8 years old," Raven answered. Not that it mattered, since back home, by the time the child is 2 days old, they have to fend for themselves. In fact, Raven didn't even know her parents.

"Where the hell did you learn to talk like that?" Rowan had been wondering about this for a while. Why did people who were from a completely different GALAXY have the same language, slang, and terms as the people on earth?

"Actually, this world does have its own language that was created when the original people of this world were created. You will mostly hear it in the slice of life district, but overtime, as humans were mainly the people that kept getting reincarnated, the language was taken over. Every galaxy has its own language, but it's important to also know English," Raven explained.

'Of course it was because of human reincarnation," Rowan thought. 'Oh well, this just makes things easier for me.'

"Anyways, whatever you were about to say, I'm not interested, so pay up."

"I didn't even talk!"

"I don't care!"

"No wonder you have no customers," Rowan mumbled. " As I was saying, I want you to give me everything here for free, and in exchange I will advertise you in the competition."

That had caught raven's attention as her ears, or...fins, perked up.

"Good opportunity for you. Plus, if I rank high you will be drowning in business," Rowan continued.

Raven looked over at him as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Okay, but I'm adding a condition. You can have the hip belt for free, but if you don't place in the top 5, I want 20% more of the original price for the other stuff." She said,

"Okay!" Rowan agreed right away as he was confident in getting to number one. 'There's no way I'm going to place below 3!' He thought to himself.

"How are you so smart and dumb at the same time?" Onyx finally spoke from Rowan's shoulder. "I kept quiet to let you handle yourself, but you're seriously going to let her get 20%?"

"Don't worry about it! I got this!" Rowan said as he stood up and walked over to the armor he was eyeing before.

" I want this one!" He said as he leaned back to Raven. She was now back to what she was doing before, cleaning up the clutter on the floor.

"Are you trying to go for the cheap stuff because of the deal?" Raven said, coming towards Rowan.

"No, I just like how it looks." Rowan answered.

"It looks weak," Onyx said.

"Shut up." Rowan said as Raven got the armor off the hook and gave it to him. He tried it on and it was actually an okay fit. Some of the straps couldn't be tightened because Rowan's chest was too big but he tightened the ones around his arms well. It looked nice and was worn over his normal clothes. Those grey sweatpants and black shirt were starting to grow on him and he felt better wearing them than anything else.

As he added the hip belt, Raven spoke up.

"Gimme your user."

"Rowan Enzo," he replied.

A screen popped up in front of her and she searched for his name. His profile was very empty as he had not done anything with it at all. Raven saw that he was signed to a channel, but it hasn't been streaming since a month ago. She just ignored it and created a contract with what they had agreed upon.

She sent it and a screen popped up for Rowan. He signed the contract and the screen disappeared again. 'I'm never getting used to that.' He thought.

"Alright, now that that's done, get the fuck out." Raven started pushing Rowan out the door. Onyx tried snapping at her a few times but she was too small to reach. She made a middle finger at him and a smirk came upon her face.

Once she pushed them out, Stephen was at the doorway.

'The muscle man!' Rowan thought.

Raven put on her fake persona again as she turned to him.

"Hello good sir! How can I hel-"

*BAM*

Before Raven could finish her sentence, Stephen swung at Rowan with all his force. Fortunately, he was stopped mid-blow by Rowan's sen. A big blast of wind was made from where they were and everybody was now looking at them in confusion. Stephen took a step back and just looked at Rowan who was standing there, hair blown back with his hand up. He had an awkward smile on his face and, after a while of silence, Stephen walked away without saying a word.

'I thought I was done!' Rowan thought, grabbing his chest. It had taken everything in him to keep his Ahi against Stephen's punch. It was a purely raw punch as well, with no type of Ahi involved whatsoever. 'Crazy…'

"Please tell me that was a way players greet each other, or did I just make an enemy of him?" Rowan asked nervously, stretching his arms and walking into the town again. Onyx was quiet as he didn't answer his question.

He was just as confused as Rowan. Why would one of the best players randomly just punch a person? What was even more to Onyx's shock was Rowan's sen.

"Have you been doing that the whole time?" He asked.

"Only while outside. I wasn't doing it in the stall," Rowan answered. It was weak since his eyes were open.

They were now deep in the town, almost at the center. There were all types of different people around. People with furry tails, fins, long sharp fangs and so on. Rowan had already learned from Onyx about the 12 galaxies.

Lyra- The entertainment galaxy.

Fire born- The werewolf galaxy.

Adze- The vampire galaxy.

Milky way- The human galaxy.

Sacred kan- The fairy galaxy.

Dwelling- The troll galaxy.

Mon petef poy- The Unicorn galaxy.

Shibasaki- The Gashadokuro galaxy.

Tlaantis- The mermaid galaxy.

Climshan- The sorcerer's galaxy.

Lycanthrope- The dragon galaxy.

The last one he, for some reason, never said a thing about. Either way, actually seeing the people from this galaxy was so much more mesmerizing than just hearing stories. 'Wow. Those back home have no fucking clue.'

They were looking around for some weapons before somebody called out to them.

"IS THAT ONYX?"

They both turned around to see who it was.

"Oh no." Onyx slid back into Rowan's hair.

0