Prologue
175 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I lived my life trying to surround myself with the things I loved and the people I cared about. I made the best of bad situations and I can confidently say that I made something of myself with the little time I had on this blue planet. 

It would have been nicer to live a bit longer instead of croaking at 20, but my body was already moving before I could even understand what was happening. Next thing I know I'm pushing some dumb kid trying to get his ball out the way before being smashed by a pick up truck and flying away like I was some two-bit villain trying to steal a pokémon.

I knew it was over before I hit the ground, it's just one of those things you can just feel. I was going to die and there is nothing I could do about it. I ,Leon Lopez, died in the most cliche way possible for an otaku and I can only hope that the trend is going to continue on from here. I slammed on the ground tumbling till my consciousness in my life faded away.

Opening my eyes in a daze expecting to see the goddess of all milfs look at me lovingly with her big jugs or at least the sterile gross ceiling of a hospital room with the bells and whistles. 

Instead I woke up to the feeling of weightlessness as I  floated around in the void, in front of a dude that I can only describe as a literal mountain of muscles if a mountain had a body and wore clothes. The huge man with nebula clouds that took the place of his hair and a toga made of stars and space.

 He had a veil of blue silk covering his face with two glowing orbs shining with knowledge and age illuminated like small suns, the only thing being visible on his face.

 Where was my beautiful milf goddess that was supposed to make my dreams come true. At least a dere loli, even if I'm not into that type of stuff it's better then looking and god-kin master Roshi. ಥ‿ಥ 

The being that I can only truly describe as a god opened his mouth and spoke in a voice that kinda reminded me of kratos from God of war. "Ah quit your whining boy, there's work to be done" the giant god bellowed. He gave me a penetrating gaze that saw through everything I was, I could feel my very existence begin to unravel and twist as the pressure faded away just as fast as it began. "You'll have to do for now." He muttered to himself.

 "My name is Morpheus the god of dreams and currently the only living God of Earth and you Leon are my new champion". Huh, champion? So I'm still following the cliche: am I supposed to vanquish the demon king or something? Or is it one of those that I have to bring change to the world cause it's been stagnant for too long. Didn't he mention something about being the God of Earth? Living God too meaning all the other ones are dead? What the hell happened to the rest of them?

I got lost in my own train of thoughts and contemplations as Morpheus gazed at me with either amusement or more likely of the two, pure impatient irritation. "We don't have much time for your internal monologue, so quit your yapping and listen to me. You're about to join the game of the gods where every eon the next gods of the multiverse are decided upon. You and 4 others are going to be sent down to the cradle of life. A place where the energies of the cosmos gather and create a land filled with opportunity and danger alike. Your goal as my champion is to grow and reach the Pinnacle of strength in that realm and break into godhood before the others do." Morpheus said as his glowing orbs glared down at me.

I tried to ask questions but a pressure bore down on me making my mouth clamp shut. 

"In all honesty I don't really care about this whole thing and what happens to you, but the others will start to nag at me if I don't at least send someone down with my blessing." He grumbles to me as he takes a piece of his rainbow cotton candy hair and brings it to his face. " Now on you go, I have more important things to do, and don't die too quickly. If you do, I'll exterminate your soul and erase your existence from every reality in the multiverse." He chuckles to himself, not too bothered by the idea of erasing me which in itself was very worrying. 

"I'll give you a gift just in case you manage to surprise me, which I very much doubt, you being a human from that dirt ball that I take naps on, but in this crazy multiverse nothing is impossible so here you go." And he blows on the cloud as it turns into energy that surrounds me and begins to ingrain itself and ll its essence into my very being and the world fades away as it all goes white.

5