Chapter 37
134 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You may now kiss the bride.”

Rinaldo kissed her deeply, and his lips lingered on her soft, supple flesh. He thought he was the luckiest man in the world. They were a perfect couple, and he knew he was going to be happy all the time. He smiled and realised he was now a husband; that was all he could ever wish for.

Olivia looked stunning in her wedding dress. She looked radiant, and her smile was as bright as the sun. The wedding was a lovely affair, and everyone enjoyed the celebrations. The happy couple kissed each other, and then danced the night away.

Rinaldo looked deep into her eyes and realised that he was looking into his wife's soul. He felt she was pure and innocent. He would do everything he could to protect her and keep her safe forever. “You are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen.”

“You're an excellent kisser, Rinaldo.”

“You're pretty good, too.”

It was a perfect day for them; they knew every day would be wonderful. It was a good thing they got to start their married life together. It was the start of a beautiful life together, and nothing was going to stop them.

They got married on a beautiful morning, and it was the best moment of their lives. The two had married each other in love, and they were sure to have a lifetime of happiness together. Rinaldo smiled as he thought of his wife's beauty and felt good in her presence.

“Are you happy, Rinaldo?”

“Yes, I'm happy.” Rinaldo felt more blessed than ever before. The bride and groom both felt good to be married, and they shared smiles and laughed together.

“So am I. I know we'll have a lovely time together.”

After the wedding and the party, Rinaldo and Olivia went to spend some time together. Rinaldo felt on top of the world and was proud of himself. He was happy and felt that nothing could ever go wrong with his marriage. They were in love, and he knew they would be together forever.

Olivia sat next to Rinaldo on the bed, and she felt a smile on her lips. “What are you smiling about?”

“I'm smiling because I'm happy to be with you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me.”

Rinaldo leaned over and kissed her passionately. Olivia sat there with a smile on her lips, and she looked content. Rinaldo felt she was indeed the best thing ever to him. He had the most beautiful bride. He loved her like no other woman in the world and planned to make her always happy.

“Thank you for marrying me. I'm proud to have married such a wonderful person. Thank you for loving me.”

“I'm lucky I got to spend my life with such a wonderful woman like you. You're the most beautiful woman in the world.”

Rinaldo moved his hands under the blouse of the bridal gown, gently caressing her breasts. Her nipples rose at his touch. Her lips and her fingers were everywhere, exploring, and then she moaned softly, enjoying his sensual touch.

“I've been waiting for this moment.” Olivia looked up at him and smiled. “You make me feel so good. I can't believe you're mine.”

As her breath shuddered out of her, he slowly massaged the length of her body. He worked slowly, moving down her belly, to her thighs, to her knees. The feel of his touch was driving her mad, making her want more. His lips and hands moved over her, and soon she was moaning again.

He moved on to her bottom, his lips and tongue driving her into a delicious frenzy. She couldn't think. All that mattered was him, and the way she felt with him. She felt like she was on fire. Her body thrashed with energy that was almost painful. She could not get enough.

“Please, I need more.”

“You're very naughty. I love that about you.”

The intensity of her experience shattered the illusion, and she opened her eyes. They were staring at each other. He dragged the gown over her head, and the fabric slid down, baring her breasts. He ran his tongue over one of her nipples, while running his hand up and down the length of her body.

Olivia felt his mouth cover hers, and his tongue stroked the seam, and her mind stopped functioning. All she felt was his mouth, his lips, and his tongue, all moving in a rhythm of perfect union. “Don't stop.”

The words came out in a barely audible whisper, and he was kissing her again. His tongue stroked the seam of her lips, making a deep wet suction sound. His hands were caressing her all over, and she could feel herself getting warmer and hotter and more sensitive.

Rinaldo reached out and ran his fingers through her hair. “I'm not stopping.”

Her hips were restless, and the tight little bud between her legs was pulsing and throbbing. She looked him in the eye, pleading for him to understand, to help her reach the peak. “I don't want to wait any longer. I want to touch you.”

Rinaldo pulled off her dress, and she slipped her small, delicate hands inside his shirt in response. “You have an incredible body, you know that?”

She touched his muscular chest and smiled. “I'm glad you think so.”

He undressed her with his hands, and he ran his hands through her lovely, silky hair. Olivia sat there in her wedding dress, wearing nothing underneath. She was on her knees, on the bed, and she looked up at him.

“Mmm… that's it.” She had a look of pleasure on her face.

He took off his shirt and looked down at her. She was smiling up at him, and spreading her legs wide. He knew he could have his way with her and wanted to do it. He wanted to make her his queen, and he thought he could satisfy her every need.

He moved closer and touched her silky hair. Olivia was looking up at him, and he could feel the warmth of her skin on his fingers. She took off her dress, and her gorgeous, firm body beckoned him to her. Olivia held his face in her hands, and she kissed him with all the passion she had in her.

He felt on top of the world. This was his first time with a woman. It was as though he were making love to the queen of his dreams. He'd experienced nothing like it before, and he did not know how he could top this moment.

She was so beautiful and so perfect. Rinaldo felt his cock rising in his pants. He kissed her again, moved closer to her, and slowly placed his hand on her breast. He kissed her, and he touched her nipple with his tongue.

Olivia moved her hands between his legs, and she felt his cock. She ran her tongue along the underside of his hard cock, and she ran her hands along his body. He felt her touch and her mouth all over him. She moved down his body, and she sucked him into her mouth.

“Oh, God… Olivia.”

Rinaldo moved her hair away from her face, and she moved over and took him in her mouth. He groaned, and he felt so good to be with her. Rinaldo couldn't believe that she was his. She made him feel so good. He lay back, watching her as she looked at him with desire.

She sucked him into her mouth, and she could feel his cock pulsing in her mouth. She let her mouth move down his body, and her lips moved up and down his cock. He groaned, and he thrust up into her mouth.

“God, yes… like that.” He pulled out of her mouth, and she looked at him. “I want to be inside you… now.”

Rinaldo took her by the hand, leading her over to bed. She sat there, and he spread her legs wide. He placed his hand inside her and caressed her soft pussy. He parted her labia, and his hand moved inside her.

Rinaldo felt her wetness and knew she was ready to have him inside her. He slid his penis inside her, and she held his hips to keep him inside her. Rinaldo moved slowly so that he could enjoy every moment. He could feel her pussy wrapping around him, and he could feel her warmth and moistness.

“You feel so good inside of me.”

He looked into her eyes as he slowly slid in and out of her. She stroked him as he moved in and out, and her warm, wet pussy gripped him. He felt his cock rise inside her, knowing she was ready. He looked at her, and she looked at him with desire.

Rinaldo wanted to feel her pussy around his cock, ready to explode. He pounded her. She was so wet, and she was so hot. He wanted to be inside her so badly. He thrust hard, and she held him tight, feeling him enter her. Finally, she squeezed his cock, and he was ready to explode.

She felt the pressure building inside her. She could feel the juices dripping down. Rinaldo moved her up and down on him. He was so hot and so passionate. She was on edge, and she wanted to orgasm. “Rinaldo, come inside me.”

He grabbed her by the hips, and he thrust her hard and fast. She moaned with pleasure, and he felt her warm juices running down his cock. He moved faster, and he felt his orgasm rushing up inside of him. He moved faster, and he felt his cock explode inside of her.

Rinaldo groaned, and his orgasm hit him hard. “Oh, God… I'm going to fall.”

Rinaldo put his hands on the bed's headboard and fell onto her. Olivia held him as he fell and felt like he was a newborn. She smiled up at him, and she kissed him.

He put his hand on her stomach, feeling the warmth of her body underneath him. He kissed her, and he stroked her stomach. “I'm sorry if I didn't behave, but I can't seem to help myself.”

Olivia smiled. She held him and stroked his hair. “Rinaldo, you're a perfect gentleman.”

“Now that you're my wife, I guess I can do anything I want.”

Olivia raised an eyebrow. “My love, what are you going to do to me?”

“I'm going to spoil you all the time. I'm going to protect you for the rest of your life.”


~End of the first book~

Please keep the comment section clean. 

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Thank you for reading!

2