Chapter 1 : Wish..
61 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

September 15, 2019
When I was little with about 7 years I heard that in 2020 the technology would allow flying cars, better video games that you could feel inside them and even travel in time might be possible for that moment, but ... Years passed and today It is my 23rd birthday, I am not a child anymore, time passed so slowly until I turned 15 and then it seemed that time broke down so much that the years were going like water between my fingers, at that moment I regretted not appreciated those eternal moments those days that seemed so slow but pleasant and full of laughter, of course there were also days that were the ones that made me want to grow but I can't hate them since I already forgot them for the most part or that I think I have no interest in looking for them .
Today I started thinking about so many things although it was just one more birthday in my life I felt something different.

-"Happy Birthday son".

-"Thanks Mom".

My family was at the table singing the birthday song although I was still ashamed I could not do anything is a tradition

-"Blow the candle and make your wish".

To the Fente of me was the birthday cake which was made of common white meringue with a symbol of an eagle in a captus and a candle in the middle (haha the bakery was wrong and made the wrong cake) I really don't know how old I stopped asking for wishes, I just blew and saw the flame go extinct but this time maybe in a playful way a desire came to mind.
-I told myself, I want to go to a world like the one I wanted a few years ago ..
I watched as the red and blue fire extinguished and revived as if he clung to his life when he was about to disappear he returned although this happened by the type of candle I felt strange, as if that flame at some time was me.
6 years ago when I was 17 I had something like a heartbreak I was played and foolishly left my dignity and kept looking for it, although I don't know to date if she laughed at me with her friends or if at least some love had me but it doesn't matter is the past ..
At that time I fell into a depression, I started drinking frequently and I learned to smoke, I stopped attending my university classes although I had just started it and all my time was spent on video games, manga and anime.
That deprecation to date I do not know if I overcome it, since that last experience I have had no interest in another woman and until today although I do not see anime or manga, I met the light novels mainly those of Chinese origin.
I loved both their cultivation stories, the worlds that detailed you, their diverse mythical races and their way of life that was a way of being stronger to have a better life,
But the reality was always that they were only stories and it would never be a reality but today I just wanted to do it and I did it.
I spent the afternoon eating with my family as every year and then everyone returned to their own affairs that night I wanted to go out drinking with the pretext of celebrating
but at some point in the night everything went dark ...
I always thought that desires were impossible things that if one day they were fulfilled they would change your life and become fulfilled dreams but .. I never thought that like everything in life where there is light there is darkness and where there is life there is death, where there are dreams why not open nightmares ?.

0