Plans
145 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the help of the directions from the Mini-Map, Lewis quickly found his way home. Looking at it from the outside, it looked like an ordinary house this giving Lewis the impression that it was going to be normal.

Entering the house, his mouth was held agape as he looked around his new residence. The place was freshly painted and it was fairly well lit. As he was looking around, Lewis could heard Jarvis giving him the introduction oh the house with a hint of pride in his voice.

[ Host ! This house is filled with state of the art technology. There are four bedrooms, a tv lounge, a kitchen and there is a small garden in the back. The electricity and gas of this house has an independent supply which comes from the System and it is also infinite. There are also sets of all kinds of clothes and shoes prepared for you. Extra furniture can be purchased in the system's shop. ]

As he heard the description from Jarvis, Lewis couldn't help but be astounded as this new home if his couldn't be replaced.

[ Host. It would be preferable to take the Blood pill now while your injuries are still fresh as they will heal a lot quicker. ]

Thanking Jarvis for reminding him, Lewis prepared himself to take the Blood pill. Sitting crossed legged on his bed, Lewis took a deep breath and swallowed the pill. As braced himself for a huge impact, Lewis was surprised as there was no....

[ Host. It will take six hours before the pill takes effect. ]

" Oh. Well, I'll guess for now I'll go to sleep. It's been a long day anyway. Also, you don't have to call Mr host. Just Lewis is fine. "

[ Your wish has been acknowledged, Lewis ].

Laying his head on the soft pillow, Lewis dosed off into a deep sleep.

------------
An intense pain in his stomach, woke up Lewis. The rays of the sun showered his face as it contorted in pain. Lewis had the the urge to vomit. Running as fast as he could, Lewis opened the bathroom door and took a huge dive towards the toilet seat. His stomach kept on churning and his body was getting extremely hot as he vomited a mouthful of black blood. " What's.... this ? ". Lewis exclaimed softly.

[ Lewis, this was the effect of the Blood pill. It not only rejuvenates the blood inside the body but it also forces out the bad blood, which could cause long term harm to a body, out. It also increase your life span. ]

Getting up, Lewis washed his face and flushed the black blood down the bad blood down the toilet. Going towards the window besides his bed, Lewis found out that it was already midday. As he was making his way to the shower, a blue page materialised in front of him without a hint.

------------
Congratulations !
You have unlocked the daily random lucky draw.
This draw has the necessities that you currently need and also some luxury items.
What you get is based on your luck.
There is only one draw per day.
Two ships tickets for one day can be bought from the System store.
Commence random draw :
Yes / No
------------
Reading the content, Lewis was a bit surprised but quickly reverted back to normal as the whole day had been crazy enough. Focusing on the Yes, the blue page disappeared and another image, this time of a spinning wheel, appeared. The wheel started to spin at a fast speed while suddenly coming to a halt. Two words materialised in front of him " FREE HAIRCUT ! ".

Before he could even react, Lewis's shoulder long hair were gone and all that was left were hair which barely reached his eyebrows. For the first time, since coming out of the alleyway, Lewis's face could be properly seen.

He had emerald green eyes that would sparkle from sunlight, a straight nose and a very sharp jawline which multiplied his beauty by hundreds. Suddenly Jarvis interrupted Lewis as he said
[ Congratulations ! You have unlocked another attribute. It is charm. The upper limit of charm is 70 and to know the value of yours please go to stats. ]

Exited by the sudden prospect of a new attribute, Lewis mentally shouted " Stats !!!!! ". The blue page came into life once again with this message.

----------------
Name : Lewis Weller.
Age : 30.
Str : 23.
Agl : 20.
Dex : 25.
Charm : 23.
Status : Healthy.
----------------
Gleefully, Lewis took a bath and after coming out, he looked liked a changed person. With his slicked back hair and toothy smile, he was the definition of a lady killer. " Ah ! That's right. Jarvis, where do I get the prosthetic arm from ? ". Lewis asked about the that was bugging him the most.

[ You just have to think of inventory and then you'll know what to do next. ]

As he focused hard on the word inventory., another blue page materialised.
----------
Welcome to the inventory.
What would you like to take out / put in ?
Blood pill x2.
Prosthetic arm x3.
----------
As he focused on the prosthetic arm, a black hole in front of him appeared and out came a metal arm. Grabbing it with his right arm, Lewis quickly retrofitted it on his left arm. ( A/N. Like the winter soldier.).

As he put on a white V neck button shirt with a black pant and shoes, the blue page appeared.

-----------
MISSION
Find a Job !
Find a Job to earn income and learn about the current affairs of the local place.
Reward : INT + 10
------------
Lewis let out a toothy grin, as he said to himself, " Let's do this. "

4