Lily’s Torrent Part 1 — by maelucky — #12 (Orias the Slutbreaker)
281 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Secret Transfic Autumn Anthology / #12

Lily's Torrent Part 1 cover

Lily's Torrent Part 1 (Orias the Slutbreaker)

by maelucky

Christianity is full of religious fan fiction taken as canonical sourcing, like Dante's Inferno. misconceived preconceptions based on politically biased value driven propaganda. Such texts might pull on real beliefs and research but are easily used to convey the authors own beliefs as those held by the authors of holy texts. I'm doing one of those!!! /hardly joking /light hearted

Attempting to create something more based on judeo pagan traditions and belief, and on the beliefs of shared cultures and religions, Lily's Torrent is a story about a young transwoman sent to hell seeking to escape. Running away from her seemingly perfect life, unfulfilled and afraid, this egg inadvertently makes a deal with a devil. bypassing entirely the land of the dead that humans are normally sent to, Logan is sent to the land of demons under the servitude of Orias a great marquis of hell and lord of fertility and sadism. There she will learn the value of ones true name and be molded into a vampiric demon feed by lust. Finally the sexual object she always felt she needed to be to deserve love to be useful to be herself, she seeks to return to the world she left behind to be with the one person she loves the most. Aided by her fellow children of Lilith Asteroth Astarte, she must venture through 4 cardinal chambers or hell to seek redemption in Jabulqa Paristan. A tragic tale about the dangers or associating oneself with demons that seeks to give empathy to djinn while still emphasizing the harm that can be done to a mortal soul.

While this story has a lot of erotica elements it is a horror story first and foremost. There is gore there is sex and there are tragic consequences. Reader beware!!!!!!!

Content Warnings

Gore, sex, pregnancy, religious imagery

[collapse]

 

"Wh- what happened? where am–" I start, coming to as my vision clears.

Hovering over me surrounded by light is the silhouette of a man with wings covered in serpents.

"Is this heaven?"

A deep roaring distorted laugh leaves the voice above me as it speaks "Afraid not child. In fact, much worse."

As the light dims and grows crimson, I can suddenly see much more clearly, this shape above me. His arms rest on either side of my face, his wings fade with the light like some twisted illusion. He has long flowing black hair surrounding his face. A low growl leaves his lips, and instead of a human jaw I can see a large powerful muzzle and teeth as sharp as daggers. In shock I reach up for his arms and recoil at the realization they're not arms at all but giant furred paws claws digging deep into the stone table I'm on. A giant lion sits atop me, his eyes uncanny and human. I struggle in a panic to escape the predator, surely keen on eating me, only to find my legs and chest seem tightly wrapped in a thick scaly coil. Leaning in the foul beast takes in a large sniff across the length of my body, from my collarbone to my temple, as I squirm and flinch.

"Yes, be afraid. Fear is very good. You are wise to fear those more powerful than you." He booms sitting up on his front legs, his reptilian tale resting against my abdomen.

God, I am about to be eaten alive and now I'm turned on. Why is fear so arousing?

"It is quite appropriate that your heart is filled with the fear of lions here in this, the mighty temple to my wife Sakhmet. This lunar mansion has great potential for healing, or plague if you provoke my fellow gods ire." 

"Lunar mansion?"

"Yes my child, you are here with me in the mansion of Zodeboluch. I have made visit to Gelial's abode in observance of the lunar cycle, and you have been traded to meby Bune upon the request of a colleague of mine. I believe you two have met."

"T-traded!? Oh god, that creep at the store. I-is this sex trafficking? Am I on drugs?

"A slave by any other name is still a slave. You have entered a contract young one. Your eternal soul belongs to me now."

"Soul? Are you a demon? Is this hell? What the fuck I just wanted to be sexy."

The lion snake man above me coils tighter around me, pressing me deep into the stone tablet, making me suddenly very aware of the toy still in my ass. 

"Demon is a term with a rather complicated history and nasty connotationssss. No, it is much more accurate to call me a djinn. Our realm is known by many names, Hell Misr, Duat, but you are eternally damned. I am a benevolent god however, I cannot say as much more the rest in this part of our realm." The powerful beast says, leaning into me, his hair brushing against my chest, and his hot fiery breath against my face.

Despite being terrified by the implications of the fever dream, I can hardly focus on his words. I wiggle beneath him trying to angle the vibrator in my ass to brush against my prostate, writhing and grinding slightly into the snake binding me.

"I cannot promise you protection when you choose to leave. Hear me on that now, but if you agree to be my concubine for as long as you're here none shall touch you against your wishes, and I can satisfy all your urges." He says, putting a paw on my chest as the end of his tail snuck around to the head of the tablet.

"Wait." I start, temporarily pausing my writhing. " Are you saying I have a choice?"

"Ha! Humans are so bold. Of course not child, but I am saying willing servants are much more enjoyable."

"T-the guy at the store s-said he could make me feel full inside, feel sexy and useful… Was that all a lie? Can you do that? Make me happy with who I am?"

"That I can my lusssst filled mortal." He hisses, the end of his tail tapping against the head of the table. 

"O-okay, I'll do whatever you want." I say, my face feeling warm and flush as I willingly hand my free will over to a horrifying demon.

"Good girl." The lion says, unraveling like a rubber band.

His tail quickly and forcefully wraps around the end of the vibrator and pulls it out of my ass before I even have a chance to react. He wraps around my legs, lifting and separating them in the air above me as his tail whips around to constrict my airways. His paws fall down upon my arms above my head, as his Ophidion pelvis lines up against my ass. I can feel his retractable penis slide out of his cloaca and rest against my cheeks.  He enters me with such speed that if I still had breath in my chest he would have quickly lost it. His rough sandpaper tongue traces a path up my chest circling one of my nipples. He fucks me like a wild beast while the end of his tail loosens its grip and caresses my face.

Then in a moment's notice his paws slide back from my arms leaving giant gashes in my flesh as he takes a monstrous bite into my jugular. My hands wrap around my throat as the pleasure bleeds into searing pain. He lifts me by my throat in his mouth, as he rolls my hips around to the new position his pelvis rests in. I flail and grasp at the lion as he drinks my blood and wraps his arms around my back. His claws rake down my back as my vision slowly darkens. He releases my neck and slams me back down against the table as I feel something unfurling through the gashes in my shoulder blades. His paws land on my shoulders as he pulls out from me.

I'm seconds from losing consciousness when he bites into my chest and tears apart my flesh and crushes my ribs. Surprisingly though the pain seemingly vanishes, perhaps its shock but my vision returns again almost even brighter. I feel something emerge from my chest, as his tail slides under my hips and wraps around my limp cock. His tail wraps and covers my shame as the end enters my end. I feel hair spill across my chest and arms as feathers tickle my neck. The beast lifts his head from my mangled body, my skin still in his maws, as he lifts his paws off my shoulders slowly one by one. I feel a deep pressure in my gut as he coils tighter around my sex and a tickling pain in my spine as his tail exits my hole. I slowly sit up expecting to view something truly terrifying like a scene from Saw, only to see on my own chest two large breasts. What the fuck I have breasts! He turns around like a cat pacing in its cage, as his tail lazily wraps under my back and neck giving my head a place to rest. My head throbs as he penetrates a brand new hole my body seems to have with his slick knotted penis. His claws dig into my legs, as his warm mouth wraps around a brand new sensitive appendage growing out of my coccyx sending a tingle up my spine. His dick bottoms out inside my vagina and I feel a warmth crawl all the way up my body and rest in my chest. I wrap my hands around my breasts, playing with them as I'm filled in ways I never imagined I could be. my wings brush against the demon's tail as I shift and writhe and moan. The arms of my wings are apparently also quite sensitive I learn in the process. He bats and plays with my tails as his claws shred my legs. With all of the sources of pleasure it's not long before I shake and shudder. My vagina tightens around his mighty cock and my tail coils in on itself as I pinch and tease my nipples. He slithers over my thighs, his cock still inside me, as he stands on his front legs looking down at me with pride.

"I absolutely cannot wait to feel your pleasure through you." He leans over me, and whispers in my ear finishing inside me.

 

See more of maelucky's work:

Scribble Hub

Secret Transfic Autumn Anthology / #12
Follow to catch Lily's Torrent Part 1 (The Birds and the Snakes) on November 6th
Support the authors and get instant access to all stories and more for only 50¢ per story
7