Chapter 1 (Rewritten story) : F*ck…. I hate Punk’d 
358 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1 (Rewritten story) : Fuck.... I hate Punk'd..


 

Sophia sat with her arms cradling her head, the cool surface of the desk making her comfortable as the short nap she managed to fit into a stressful morning was interrupted. Her least favorite class, for many reasons, was about to begin.

Not only was it at a god awful time of the day. Honestly, who starts school at 6 in the morning? Even the attractiveness of her instructor couldn't revitalize her while she listens to her drone on and on about how interesting facts about this president and that president were. 

In all reality the droning itself was an ample reason for her to sleep through class. That was if the person behind her wasn't her most hated tormentor. The person who pranks her weekly and occupies far too many of her complaints of the modern schooling environment. 

'It isn't my fault I’m short and mousy. You don’t have to call me a mouse every time you see me. And why do you find it so important to take time out of your day to tease me about my looks and lack of anything. I know I’m poor, I have no parents dipshit.'  

She grumbles a little under her breath about the unfair world she lives in before forcing her head out of her arms to face forward as her tormentor enters the class. 

A certain far too attractive rich bitch, so titled by Sophia herself, by the name of Layla. A tall, platinum blonde, leggy, athletic, beautiful, and angelic, if only in appearance, girl that quite literally caused over half the student body to drool. Layla's parents owned some investment company as well as some supermarkets literally making them the richest people in town.

'Why she bothers to come to school with us plebeians instead of some rich academy in a big city is beyond me. Probably so she can show off her wealth in front of all those ‘Less privileged’'

She was glowing today, literally. Some weird halo was manifesting itself around her in a strange and eye-catching way. It seemed to highlight her form and make it sharper at the same time. 

'Jesus, Sophia you need your eyes checked.'

Sophia mumbles to herself forcing her own eyes away from the person she hates and hates to be attracted to. She was attracted to many of her classmates certainly but somehow this person managed to take the cake. 

She thinks back to the time they were friends long long ago. Things were better then, her parents were alive. Two kids playing in sandboxes and splashing each other in the pool. Then when her parents died. She was the only person around. 

When she left it was the final straw. The ultimate betrayal. Not so much as a goodbye, just a don’t talk to me anymore and isolation. At least until the last couple of years of high school when she started bullying Sophia. 

'Your eyes are all kinds of fucked up from the nap. What halo, what light. Just focus on class. No more time to worry about how sane you are today. Or think about how much you loath to see her happy with her stuck up friends.'

Sophia faces forward awaiting the inevitable highlight of her morning class. The only upside to having History at this time. 

The instructor, an attractive young woman far too frazzled to be teaching at this hour, stumbled in and trips into the room, her arms catching the inevitable fall. The attractive form highlighted by the position the teacher found herself. Somehow throughout the year the teacher had found a way to trip every time class was about to start. Truly the clumsiest of people, a walking accident if you will. 

'The school year is ending at least. A month of classes left before getting my diploma and trying to find something to do with my life. Who knew trying to become a productive member of society was so terrifying, stressful and boring all at the same time.'

The teacher got off the floor swiftly in a way that only someone who finds themselves there far too often can do proficiently. The whole process is honestly impressive with how quickly and stably she manages to do so. Somehow she only ever trips once, after that she is as stable as a mountain. It’s been tested too, people have watched her tank a full grown man charging the hallway and stop him in his tracks. 

Sophia settles herself into position forcing her mind to focus on the instructor. The school year was finishing up but the teacher most certainly would blindside them with some of this information on the final in a few weeks. Alongside that is the fact that if she fell asleep she most certainly would be on the tail end of a prank by the far too pretty enemy behind. 

'Here we go. Tell me an inane fact about President Bush's third dog and his cat. I promise to look interested.'

"Welcome class! Today we will talk about the formation of the Federation after the 300 Years war and how it led to the advent of humanity into space. We will also talk about the importance of Paradise in the shaping of technological advancements and culture! Open your tablets and log into the online book. I have your page bookmarked for us to start today!"

'Yes of course the Federation. How could I forget! ..... What the fuck?'

"I know some of you can already connect to Paradise and for those that can't there is still time for some of you. The importance of Paradise in modern humanities life is inextricable as you all know.” The Teacher begins to lecture as the class settles and listens. “Around 600 Years ago humanity began finding itself able to access Paradise, an extra dimensional plane where all those awakened in the universe can enter."

'Am I on a show? Is this punk'd? Is she high today or did someone spike my water?'

"All people between the ages of 16 through 18 had a chance to unlock the ability to travel between this place and Paradise where they may grow and seek wealth for themselves and the countries they inhabited. Many Rulers and nations crumbled and rose at this time until eventually 300 years of war and tumultuous times forced humanity to band together to face extraterrestrial threats."

'Huh? Aliens? War? Didn't we learn about World War 1 and 2 earlier this year? What is she talking about?'

"Eventually humanity and their top cultivators banded together to fight them off before forming the Federation to govern Mankind and its territories. From there Man found its way out of earth and into the stars which we expanded to and settled to seek new resources and Space for the population to bloom and grow. We have now settled an acceptable portion of our galaxy with the aid of allies made along the way." 

'Why is no one else finding this strange? Also why does Derek have a tail? When did Alyssa start having pointy elf ears? What?'

Sophia, unable to internalize anything more, found herself fainting, her head making a loud and solid crack against the chair next to her as she made her way to the floor in a conspicuous and alarming manner. The class went silent a moment before people scrambled to see what happened. 

Sophia's eyes dimmed as she made her way fully unconscious hearing the chatter of the people around her alongside the instructor rushing forward and someone calling to take her to the nurses in a loud and panicked manner. 

'Fuck.... I hate Punk'd..'

9