Chapter 1: Tea during battle
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone, its my first time writing anything online so this will be a really small chapter but still I hope you enjoy! and yes this is a very weird idea

 

The Sun had just risen.

The sounds of gun shots could be heard all around.

Bombs were falling from the sky like rain.

People were falling dead left and right like house fly's

All the while a man was sitting in a trench in the battlefield drinking tea.

He spoke in a cold smooth voice which oozed a sense of authority and power.

"Ahh how soothing this tea is, is it not Aven?"

While the one who spoke, Felix was sitting in a chair that looked like it was made from the finest silk of all the continents and fillings which would feel like the throne of the gods themselves. Aven could be seen sitting in a typical wooden chair beside Felix.

Aven replied in a shaky yet still arguably strong voice.

"Y-Yes commander after all we imported the tea from Auxburg which is called the land of heavenly drinks"

"Hmmm, well Aven you should get going and continue your duties "

"Yes sir, I will be taking my leave sir"

With that Aven walked out of the room.

While Felix Stood up and walked to a desk which had a small box on top.

He took the box from the desk opened it and pressed the red button that was in the box.

All of a sudden large booming noises could be heard.

Felix simply started sipping his cup of tea and walked towards the reinforced window that was in his trench cabin.

The view from the window could only be described as apocalyptic.

There were no traces of war no soldiers no craters of bombs everything was flat land.

The sun which was just rising a while ago could not be seen and all that could be seen was the smoke in the sky.

No signs of nature nor man were left.

All that was left on the planet terra that was once overflowing with life and culture was one cabin and a man drinking some tea.

Legend has it that he continued to drink tea till the end of his life.

0