CHAPTER 45
339 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Anyway, I'll tell this story another time, it's your education that matters right now. Now all of you sit in the lotus position."

"Lotus position?" Mittelt asked.

"Sigh... Sit with your legs cross-legged."

"Oh."

Soon after, everyone started doing what Noir said. They sat in the lotus position and began to listen intently to Noir.

"Now all you have to do is close your eyes and feel your own magic power. Look inside yourself. It's your own source."

Everyone was meditating carefully, and Noir and Scathach were watching.

'They're not bad. If they continue like this, at the end of the day at least one of them will be able to feel the magic power inside. It is easier to feel the magic power outside than the source inside the body. Because the inside of the body is like a tree, and the magic power is in every part of the body like the branches and roots of that tree. It is important to follow them properly and reach the true source.' Noir thought.

"Well, when were you going to tell me that you have Ultimate class demon magic power?" Scathach said.

"Actually, I was going to say it, but I may have forgotten."

"Sigh whatever...Meanwhile, Hephaestus, Brokk and Eitri are looking for you."

"Hm? Why?"

"Did you forget?! For your sword. They say they finally finished making your sword and are looking for you to give it to you." Scathach said.

"Oh right I remembered. All right, I can get the sword right after the competition."

"All right, I'll tell them."

"So what else are you going to do today?"

"First I will watch everyone's training, then I will beat them to give them fighting experience."

"It's a good training method, but how about we split the group in half and I'll take care of one half. It bothers me to sit idly by, so it ends faster and we can hang out with you for a bit."

"Well it's okay for me. You can choose who you want." Noir agreed with Scathach's idea.

"Meanwhile, Hela and Freya are looking for you."

"What!?! Still?! Don't they ever give up?!"

"Those two yanderes have no way of giving up. Both are immortal beings, so they have eternity."

"Sigh... Okay thanks for info." Noir's face darkened a little.

"Are you worried that much?"

"Not for myself. Those two are the two greatest yandere in history, and who do you think I'm living with right now? They can't hurt me, but what do you think they'll do to them? Besides, I don't want another war to break out. I like to fight, but war is something else after all." Noir explained.

"Yeah, I can understand. Well if they accept I will train them after this training camp, what do you say?"

"That's helps a lot. Thanks."

"Don't mind it. Besides, you're still hiding from them what you did before, right?" Scathach asked questioningly.

"You are right. They are in meditation right now so they can't hear what I'm saying so I can speak right now but I don't like to talk about my old identity around them. I'm not ashamed of who I am or trying to hide it, but I don't want to show it either." Noir said while his head looking at the sky.

"I'm not trying to force you, I don't like that kind of thing anyway, but let me give you some advice, I think you should tell them. If they learn from someone other than you in some way, it can break you off."

"I know. I'm just waiting for the time. I'm just not ready right now."

"Take your time."

So Noir and Scathach continued to monitor the others' training. Of course, Noir's prediction was correct, and Asia, Akeno, Tsubaki, Momo, and Kalawarner gained enough magic power to be not bad.

Others were quite unhappy about it.

"Don't get discouraged, some people simply have a greater affinity and understanding to the power of magic than others. But throughout history, there have been two of the greatest rivals, the geniuses and the hard workers. If you are a genius, you start one step ahead from birth, but hardworking people develop themselves with determination. So geniuses have innate talent, while hardworking ones have experience. Which one is superior is still unknown." Noir said to encourage others.

"What you need to do now is to improve the magic power control and strengthen your magic. And of course, don't forget the combat training. For this we're going to split the group into two. I'm taking Sona and her peerage as well as fallen angels. Noir will get Rias and her Peerage. By the way, I made the choices and if you want to complain, don't because I won't care. You may not enter the training if you do not want to, but you cannot enter the training of Noir if you do not enter my training." Scathach added.

After Scathach's intimidation, Noir and Scathach left the girls saying they wanted to hang out for a bit, but dozens of crashes coming from where they were going left everyone confused as to what the hang-up was.

----------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe you got strong enough to hold back against me! And you still don't use magic, we just clashed our swords but you had to restrain yourself!" Scathach said.

"Getting stronger is my way of life."

"Yes, yes, I get it, you training freak."

"Hey that hurt. I don't just spend my day training, okay?!" Noir complained.

"It's like you spend all day either training or hanging out with the girls. How are the lessons going?"

"It's been a long time since I finished school subjects, I'm just going to pass the time."

"You're wasting your free time in that school on mind training, aren't you?"

"Gah! How?"

"You are easy to guess. Tell me, why do you train so much? You know I love to train too, but you train like your life depends on it."

"You know what I've been through with assassins in the past. I don't want to be weak again or see others protect me. I want to be strong enough to beat anyone and anything that stands in my way. That way I won't have to be protected again."

"Same answer as before, mean. It's good that you're consistent. Anyway, let's go take a shower and then I'll knock these girls down." Scathach said with smile.

"Don't go too far on them, they're all still weak, both physically and mentally."

"Yeah yeah don't teach my job to me."

=============================

Hello dear readers, I have started a new novel. When I write novels, I write as long as I am inspired, and as soon as the idea for another novel comes up, I want to write, I don't know how long I can continue, but you can read it if you want. Name: The Gamer: Marvel Cross Dc.

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

I would also appreciate if you support me on Pat*eon. Writing takes quite a bit of time and that's all I do outside of school, so if you support me on pat*eon it will help me a lot.

Join my Pat*eon

https://www.pat*eon.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

13