CHAPTER 48
332 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Viewers POV)

"So you've decided to show yourself now." Scathach said while looking at Noir's transformation.

"H-Hey! What the hell is going on with my brother?!" Serafall cried loudly.

"It's some kind of demonic personality of Noir." Scathach said.

"What?! How did that happen?!"

"Let me tell you first, Noir hasn't spent his entire life in the underworld. I met him when he was younger and taught him how to use the sword and fight, but after a while he got above a level that I could teach, so I took him with me so he could meet many swordsmen, and taught him lessons from many gods and swordsmen. In the supernatural world, I became known by nicknames such as Twilight and Devil Sword. And the Noir that was with you at home for a long time was actually a puppet that I had made depending on the real Noir."

"But why did he create this personality so it can't just be because he's getting stronger, right?" Sona asked.

"True, Noir actually went through a lot of things, but I can't tell you all, it would be better for him to tell you, but if I give a short summary. Noir had a friend, and one day he betrayed Noir and left him to die, and then Noir created this personality, a personality that doesn't hesitate to kill and gets more fun with each death, the fun continues as long as there is someone to kill in front of him."

"By the way what happened to that guy?"

"Who? Noir's old friend? This personality killed him. Also, as someone who has seen the incident directly, I say that it was really cruel. But he deserved."

---------------------------------------------------------------

(Olympos- Assembling of the Goddesses)

Meanwhile, Olympian Goddess Aphrodite called Hera, Freya, Amaterasu, Artemis, Persephone, Eris and finally Khaos for a meeting.

In a short time, all the goddesses came into the room and sat around a round table.

"Why did you call us here?! I have more work to do?" Khaos said and other goddesses agreed.

"Don't be so cold, my dear. The reason I called you here is to make a deal."

"A deal? What kind of deal?" Hera asked.

"There's only one man we've all fallen in love with, but you all only want him for yourself, right? Here's the deal, we're going to share Twilight. No one will try to monopolize Twilight, at least by force. In other words, you can make flirts so that he will be completely dependent on you, then we cannot say anything, but it will be forbidden to use magic or kidnapping or any kind of force." Aphrodite said.

"Humph! So why should we accept this deal? Why should I share it with you when I can monopolize Twilight?" Eris denied.

"Simple, because none of you have found him yet, except me. I found Twilight, and I'm offering you this deal now, if you don't accept it, I'll go to him right away and none of you will ever see him again." Aphrodite threatened.

"What?!! You found him?!! Tell me! Where is he?!" Khaos said with her mighty.

Likewise, the other Goddesses at the table were unleashing their divine powers.

"Calm down. If we agree as I said, I will tell you his place and real name, but if you do not agree, I will not give you anything. Besides, you can't kill me unless you want a civil war and you know Twilight likes to fight but not wars."

"Ugh! Fine, but what are the terms of the deal?" Amaterasu asked.

Later, the others also withdrew their divine powers.

"All right, here's what we're going to do, we'll put the strings in Twilight's hands."

"What do you mean by that?" Freya and Artemis asked.

"Namely, we will give the controls completely to Twilight. In other words, if he wants to spread us to the days of the week, if he wants, he can gather us all in one bed, so everything will be in his hands, of course, we will also have the choice, but his choices will outweigh."

"Doesn't that put us in the position of sex slaves?" Hera said.

"Not exactly. Namely, we're not going to tell Twilight about the deal. The purpose of this deal is to hold each other, so actually in this agreement, if we want to be with Twilight and he doesn't want it, we won't be able to force him in any way."

Each of them thought about this offer for a while and finally accepted it.

"Let me keep my promise now. Twilight's real name is Noir Leviathan, and he is from the devil race, and he has a duel today and will start soon." Aphrodite said.

"Well, for now, we can watch the duel here so we don't miss it, but when the duel is over, I'll go to Noir." Khaos said.

"Hey don't skip us too, we'll all go together." Aphrodite said.

So a television-like frame appeared in the middle of the table, and the Goddesses began to watch Noir's duel.

-------------------------------------------------

(Hephaestus- Brokk and Eitri)

"Bwahahahahahahahahah!!! I didn't expect this brat to get all the attention like this, I guess he just decided to give up his low profile bullshit." A red-haired and bearded man was sitting in a chair, drinking dozens of beers, while laughingly watching the duel between Noir and Riser in the underworld. This person was none other than Hephaestus, the blacksmith god of Olympus. And now he was watching Noir's duel with Brokk and Eitri.

"Yeah, look at the sword he's using. In addition to what we're going to give him, this sword doesn't even count as a kitchen knife." Brokk accompanied Hephaestus by drinking.

"If you were a little less messy, I could watch too, but you're messing up!" Eitri complained.

"Come on, you're making my drink taste bad, come over here and watch this duel!" Hephaestus complained.

"Okay, but when it's done you'll be helping to tidy this place up!"

"When the duel is over, we will take the sword to this brat."

"Sigh...!"

So Eitri also sat down and the three of them began to watch Noir's duel.

--------------------------------------------------

(Underworld)

"Interesting."

=============================

Hello dear readers, I have started a new novel. When I write novels, I write as long as I am inspired, and as soon as the idea for another novel comes up, I want to write, I don't know how long I can continue, but you can read it if you want. Name: The Gamer: Marvel Cross Dc.

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

I would also appreciate if you support me on Pat*eon. Writing takes quite a bit of time and that's all I do outside of school, so if you support me on pat*eon it will help me a lot.

Join my Pat*eon

https://www.pat*eon.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

Thank you to my Patreons ♥

Emilio Gonzalez

Austin

15