CHAPTER 54
282 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"When did this happen?" Venelana asked with a trembling voice.

"The first one started a few days after I met Shishou, I think it was like 10-14 years ago. Anyway, that's one of the reasons Shishou trained me."

"How many of these do you have, Noir-kun?"

"I didn't count, but there are quite a few."

"I-I see so what do you feel about that?" Venelana asked.

"Nothing much. You don't have to worry about me. If you ask me if I hate that man and woman I don't have an answer because I don't know either of them but if you ask me if I would like to get to know them then my answer would be no and I just ignore them for once if they ever try anything again then... I'll kill them myself."

"Oh? Atmosphere is so dramatic what's happening here?" Suddenly the door opened and a young woman's voice sounded, and everyone suddenly looked at the woman who had come through the door.

The woman who entered was a woman in her 20s with large breasts, which was evident from her clothes, and very similar to Rias, with a soft expression on her face. She has droopy eyes and crimson hair tied up backwards in a ponytail.

"Zeo your mama is here, show me where your son-in-law is." Woman said.

"Mom?!"

"HUH! Who?!" Noir was completely baffled when Zeoticus called the woman who appeared to be in her 20s as a mother.

""!""

"Oh there you are. You are Noir right?" The woman asked, looking at Noir.

"Um yeah. I'm Noir Leviathan. But who are you?"

"How rude of me, let me introduce myself I'm Chysis Gremory, Zeo's mama."

"Zeo?-" Suddenly, Noir's head flashed, Zeoticus Gremory = Zeo.

'Whoa, is this woman Rias' grandmother now? Looks like they're at most a few years apart from Rias. And this woman looks younger than Zeoticus Gremory, how could that be? I mean, I know it's much harder for Devils to age, but how could a mother look younger than her child?' Noir thought.

"Zeo is my little baby and Rias-chan's father."

'Little baby? This guy is like 500 years old.'

"I see."

"So you're going to be Rias-chan's new fiancee. I watched the duel on the road, you are really strong, tell me what rank are you in? Between Ultimate and Satan I can feel from you."

"I'm at the top of the ultimate class, I think I'll be able to move on to the Satan class soon."

"Wow at this age. You are quite talented, tell me where are your parents? As far as I know, there aren't many Leviathan left alive and your parents must be nice people to be able to raise a son like you, so I'd like to meet them." Chysis said with energetic tone.

"Sorry but that's not possible." Noir answered.

"Hm? Wh-" Just as Chysis was about to ask, Venelana went up to Chysis and whispered something in her ear. Chysis' eyes widened in shock and a ashmed expression appeared on her face.

"Sorry Noir-kun I didn't know that."

"You don't need to apologize."

So they chatted for a while until they got to the table to eat. Imitating Grayfia, Ophis preferred to stand behind Noir near the table like a maid.

"Noir-kun, from what I heard, you worked for a long time in the realm of the Gods, sometimes as a soldier and sometimes as a mercenary." Zeoticus Gremory said.

"Yeah that's true."

"Then do you have any stories from there?" At Zeoticus' question, everyone at the table looked at Noir.

"Hmm... Actually I have but I don't know if you'd interest them."

"Of course we would like to listen." Zeoticus said.

"Also, I'd love to hear it." Chysis said.

"Me too. Let's see, I want to hear what you did in secret from me." Serafall said.

Others at the table said they wanted it too.

"Well, on my journey, I met a lot of strange people, like a man who ate Poison just because he liked the taste."

"What? He ate poison because he liked the taste of them?" Sona said.

"Yeah. He had left a notice and wanted some plants from a forest with special poisonous plants, so I accepted the quest because it looked interesting. The man was immune to all poisons, but one day, after eating a poisonous plant, he became addicted to their taste and asked me to collect rare poisonous plants. So I accepted it, maybe for another purpose or to make some kind of medicine from poisonous plants, because I had learned from some doctors that medicine can be made from poison sometimes, so I collected them all. Some plants were in very strange and tricky places and I was stumped until I found them all. Later, I give what I gathered to the man and wondered what he would do, but he opened the broadcast of the supernatural world and ate his snacks with the sauce he made from poisonous plants as a snack while watching the movie."

""Pfff..."" All of a sudden, giggles came from the people at the table and around the table.

So throughout the meal, Noir told some of his stories and they had a fun dinner, which was really nice especially for Noir because he didn't know the feeling of having dinner with a family and had learned it here.

"Noir-kun, how would you like to stay here for the rest of the holiday?" Venelana asked.

"I don't know, but I don't want to be a burden to you and there are some things I have to do."

"How about you stay here during the holiday and I'll teach you the power of Destruction?" Venelana offered.

"Eh?"

"Noir, I guess my mom wants to get to know you so I think you should just admit it, and don't you want to learn the power of Destruction too?" Rias whispered to Noir.

'I could go to learn from Shiva, but I guess I don't need to waste my luck.' Noir thought.

"If you say so then I'll be in your care."

"Noir won't you come home?" Sona asked.

"Sona actually had something I wanted to tell you, something I decided even before I came here. I will resurrect the Leviathan clan. I hope you understand what I mean."

================================

Hello dear readers, I have started a new novel. When I write novels, I write as long as I am inspired, and as soon as the idea for another novel comes up, I want to write, I don't know how long I can continue, but you can read it if you want. Name: The Gamer: Marvel Cross Dc.

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

I would also appreciate if you support me on Pat*eon. Writing takes quite a bit of time and that's all I do outside of school, so if you support me on pat*eon it will help me a lot.

Join my Pat*eon https://www.pat*eon.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

Thank you to my Patreons ♥

Emilio Gonzalez

Austin

Ibrahim El-Okla

Cesar

13