CHAPTER 56
295 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ara ara~ I didn't expect you to be so brave Rias." Akeno said.

"Shhh... Akeno. He might wake up. You followed me to here all by your own will." Rias said.

"Fufufufufufufu..."

'I already slept with Noir last time, so now it should be no different. The only difference is that I got caught to Akeno and now she wants to sleep with me next to Noir, but that won't stop me.' Rias thought.

Rias and Akeno tiptoed into the room silently. They took off their clothes and lay next to Noir.

'I didn't expect the two of them to try something like this at the same time. I expected both, but not for them to come at the same time.' Noir thought. He woke up when Akeno and Rias entered the room because he was half-conscious, but he didn't show it and continued to pretend to sleep. Both girls fell asleep hugging Noir.

(Morning)

In the morning Noir got up early as usual. Noir got up from the bed, put on his clothes and sat on the chair next to the bed. Soon, both Akeno and Rias began to wake up.

"Good morning sleeping beauties."

"Ara ara~ Good morning and have you been dreaming watching our naked bodies since you woke up?" Akeno said with a lustful expression.

"Is it so, but I'm not a man who just watches, I'm more of an action man, you know. And I'm always ready for action."Noir went up to Akeno and, using his thumb and forefinger, lifted Akeno's chin and said. The last part was whispered directly into Akeno's ear.

Akeno did not expect such a counterattack and her face turned a little redder.

"Cute." Seeing Rias and Akeno's faces turn red, Noir said and left the room.

"Hey Rias, can I take Noir." Akeno said.

"What?! No way. You can't take him."

*Thud

Rias took the pillow and threw it in Akeno's face.

"Ara ara~ Are you jealous Rias?"

In the room, Rias and Akeno started a pillow fight.

Meanwhile, Noir had already left the room and was walking towards the garden.

Noir quickly reached the garden. He started training immediately to satisfy his longing with his sword called Divine Punishment, which he had not used for a long time. Noir trained for a long time without realizing the clock, even re-attached to his sword so much that he could use his sword as if it was part of his body again, and those who saw Noir using Divine Punishment were surprised because the Divine Punishment was quite a big and heavy sword and Noir could wield it as if it were nothing.

"Grayfia, how long has Noir been doing this?" Venelana asked.

"It's been 2.5 hours since I came here." Grayfia answered.

"Has HE ever slowed down?" Zeoticus asked.

"No, never." Grayfia answered.

'I guess that's it for today... Hm? Wow there are a lot of people here watching me.' Noir thought, when he looked back, the whole Gremory house was watching him.

"Oh sorry I didn't notice you." Noir said.

"Onii-san, Onii-san you are amazing." Millicas ran towards Noir and said excitedly.

"Thank you Millicas-kun."

"Onii-san can I hold it." Millicas asked, pointing to the Divine Punishment.

"Okay but it's really heavy okay?"

"Hai!"

Noir lightly stabbed the Divine Punishment into the ground.

"Ugh...!" Millicas clung to the blunt side of the sword and tried to lower it, but the sword wouldn't even budge. In fact, Millicas' feet were swept off the ground, but the sword still wouldn't budge.

"O-Onii-san it's really heavy I couldn't even move one bit." Millicas said hungly, still holding the handle of the Divine Punishment.

"I guess you'll have to grow up to wield it." Noir said.

"Onii-san you are amazing you can easily wield it, so cool." Millicas was looking at Noir with admiration, as if he had found his role model.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to do it when you grow up."

"Onii-san, can you teach me how to use a sword?" Millicas said, looking pleadingly at Noir.

"Are you sure? Learning to use a sword is very difficult and takes years."

"Yes, I want it if Onii-san is going to teach."

"You know, I can't be here all the time, so when I'm not here, you practice repeating the moves I'm going to teach you, okay?"

"Okay!"

"Millicas, what about your Power of Destruction training, you also have academic education, so it's very difficult to make time for sword training and you will push yourself." Sirzechs said.

"I want to be strong like Onii-san so I should be able to do all of them Otou-sama."

"Actually, that's not entirely true, Millicas-kun."

"What do you mean Onii-san?"

"That is, if you work on all of them at the same time, you will really push yourself. What you need to do is to reach a certain level in one of them first and then make up for the deficiencies with the other. For example, right now you are mastering the power of destruction, after you reach a certain level, you train swords to gain melee expertise, so you can make up for your shortcomings and not overload your body." Noir explained.

"Can I learn swordsmanship first then?"

"You're already in Power of destruction training right now, so it would be useless for you to suddenly drop it and practice swordsmanship, especially when you've advanced this far in Power of Destruction training." Sirzechs said.

"Sirzechs-san is right and don't worry I'm not going anywhere first master the power of destruction and then I'll teach you."

"Promise?"

"Yep Promise."

"Yay!" Millicas is overjoyed.

"Um, excuse me sir, House Phenex is here." A maid came and said.

With this news, everyone went to the living room to greet the Phenex family.

When they arrived in the sitting room, both Riser's peerage and Lord Phenex and his wife had there. With one shortcoming, Riser. Riser was not among the attendees.

"Riser disappeared in the morning after taking his evil pieces from all his peerage members." Lord Phenex said.

"We found this letter on the table in my Onii-sama's room, it says it was for Noir-sama, so we didn't read it." Ravel took out a letter and said.

================================

Sorry I was sick last week

Hello dear readers, I have started a new novel. When I write novels, I write as long as I am inspired, and as soon as the idea for another novel comes up, I want to write, I don't know how long I can continue, but you can read it if you want. Name: The Gamer: Marvel Cross Dc.

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

I would also appreciate if you support me on Pat*eon. Writing takes quite a bit of time and that's all I do outside of school, so if you support me on pat*eon it will help me a lot.

Join my Pat*eon https://www.pat*eon.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

Thank you to my Patreons ♥

Emilio Gonzalez

Austin

Ibrahim El-Okla

13