Chapter 14 – Sexual Healing
1.6k 14 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
So far, this story has included two demons (that we know of) and one instance of instrumental rock. A quick review of the story's title suggests we might be missing something still, which leads us to our content note for this chapter:

Spoiler

Yep, Lark and Anya are getting it on.

[collapse]

“Lark, talk to me,” Anya says anxiously. We’re parked on the side of the road that leads to my parents’ subdivision.

I try to say something, but I can only sob.

“Let it out,” Anya murmurs. It’s awkward to hug in the car, but she does her best. “You’re safe now, so take your time.”

After a small eternity, I regain a semblance of composure. I take a deep shuddering breath.

“I was expecting my parents to be confused,” I say, “but I wasn’t expecting…that. Jake was awful, but Dad scared me. He wasn’t surprised or angry, just, I dunno, hard.”

“You could feel that, huh?”

I nod.

“Helluva time for that particular power to kick in,” Anya says. “I couldn’t really get a read on him either. Your mom was upset, but not at you.”

“I picked up on that too. Why was nobody surprised?”

Anya shrugs, but looks thoughtful.

I sniff hard. “I think you can keep driving now. I’m okay, but I might leak a little here.”

Anya kisses my cheek and laughs. “You’re cute even when you’re a little snotty. Home? Somewhere else?”

“My place has a cat, but yours has a June. It’s a tough call.”

“Probably easier to get June to your place than Zatanna to mine,” Anya points out.

“Yeah. I think Dave is out with Kai, so there’s that.”

Anya pulls out her phone. “Sent June as SOS. She’ll be there.” She pulls the car back out onto the road.

“I didn’t even get any cake,” I pout. “It’s a box mix, but I still like Mom’s cake.”

“Will Culver’s do for now?”

“Yeah.”

*****

“Oh, Lark!” says June, wrapping me in a hug as soon as we’re all inside my apartment. “Was it terrible?”

“Yeah,” I say into her shoulder. “Spectacularly so.”

We settle on the couch and I’m squished comfortingly between June and Anya. Anya hands me my sundae and passes one to June.

Zatanna, who started circling our legs as soon as we came in the door, walks daintily across each of our legs in turn, sniffing our desserts and then returning to settle in my lap.

“I’m here to listen if you want to talk about it, or we can talk about something else entirely,” June says.

“I don’t even know,” I say. I eat my sundae carefully. My head already hurts from crying and I don’t want to make it worse with a brain freeze.

“I guess,” I say after a few bites, “that it was more final than I really expected, at least with my dad. I wasn’t expecting to deal with my brother today, but I figured he’d be shitty.” 

“Bit of an understatement,” Anya snorts.

“But with my folks I thought I’d have a chance to explain stuff and maybe convince them that I was happier this way?” I pause and lean my head on Anya’s shoulder. “But after today, I think I’m okay if I never see my dad or brother again. I can’t even see how we’d fix things. They’d need to change and I can’t make that happen. I said what I needed to say and there’s nothing more I can do.”

“You were really brave standing up to your dad like that,” Anya says and kisses the top of my head.

“No you. And I thought Jake was gonna piss himself before he ran off.”

“Uh-oh,” June says. “Did you whammy him?”

“Maybe a little,” Anya admits. “Maybe a little too much?”

“What?” I twist to look at her.

“Um, it’s a demon thing.”

“Like, mind control?”

“No, just emotional projection. I let him know how mad I really was.”

“Huh. I thought it was just your natural lesbian man-repelling charisma.”

“Nah, I toned that down and prettied up for your parents.”

I give her a critical once-over. “Don’t get me wrong, it’s not a bad look, but I don’t think it really caters to the male gaze enough to counteract your rather, um, prominent lesbian aura.”

“Yeah, you got me. I’m more about the female gays.” Anya laughs, then pins me with an intense look. “One female gay in particular.”

Without warning, I feel a wave a pure lust wash over me. Images of Anya’s mouth and hands all over my body appear in my mind. The next thing I know, I’m half lying in June’s lap, panting for breath, and I’m sure I’m wet. Zatanna retreats to the safety of the back of the couch behind June.

“Holy shit!” I gasp. “Is that what you did to Jake?”

“Hell no!” protests Anya. “I have no such feelings for him. But yeah, same skill, different application.”

“Help, June!” I say in mock fear. “Anya is using her sexy sex demon powers on me!”

“Oh you poor thing,” she answers blandly, then shoves me gently with her knee. “I think you’re in the wrong lap.”

“But you have a nice lap too,” I say, looking up at her innocently before I sit back up to lean against Anya, who puts her arms around me possessively. I settle into her embrace, making happy sounds.

“Get this, June,” Anya says. “Lark’s mom thinks she doesn’t like hugs.”

“I didn’t used to, but people change.” I sigh. “I want to talk to my mom more, but I don’t know how to approach that. ‘Hey, Mom. I kinda hate the rest of the family right now, but not you. Wanna get coffee?’”

“You could let her make the first move,” Anya says. “I think she was as shocked by your dad as you were, but it was still kind of a situation that she made, or at least contributed to. Let her do a little work to make it up to you. If nothing else, seeing if she reaches out will tell you something about how to proceed.”

“Lark,” June says, “don’t tell Anya that I said this because she’ll be obnoxious about it, but she might be right. Again.” She rolls her eyes.

I laugh. Anya pretends not to hear anything.

“I think I’m done talking about my family for now,” I say. “For all the overthinking I made you two put up with over the last couple days, now it just feels kinda done. At least till I see Mom again.”

“I think that sounds very healthy,” June says.

“But!” I hold up a finger. “I do require coddling, because holy crap do I still feel like a wreck right now.”

“And that sounds like emotional intelligence.”

“Go me.”

Anya shifts me around enough that she can get at my shoulders and starts kneading them. It turns out that I’m carrying quite a bit of tension in my body, but Anya’s ministrations are effective and after a while I melt back against her. June tells us about the book series she’s reading and promises to bring me the first one.

Time passes, and while I’m not able to completely put my family out of my mind, spending time with people who I know accept me does a lot to ease the pain.

“I texted Sam, and she says not to come in tomorrow unless you want to and you don’t have to let her know ahead of time,” June says.

“Oh, thanks for thinking of that!” I answer. “I guess I’ll figure that out tomorrow.”

“What do you need at this point?” June asks. “Food? Alone time with Anya?”

“I do like both those things,” I admit. “But I also like having you around.”

“Then maybe I’ll go run some errands and then come back after a while with food. Chinese or Thai?”

“Ooh, Thai please!”

“You got it! Be good while I’m gone.” June grabs her jacket and leaves. Pressed against Anya as I am, I’m pretty sure I can feel her heart rate picking up as soon as we hear June’s car pull away.

Even without using sexy sex demon powers, I’m pretty sure we’re both thinking along similar lines, but I decide I can have some fun with it.

“Anya?” I say softly.

“Yeah?” she murmurs in my ear.

“I think my emotional health requires that you make out with me.”

“Hmm. I suppose if it’s for emotional health, then I can make that sacrifice for you.”

“You’re the best, An.”

I’m soon on my back on the couch with Anya straddling me. Her mouth roams my neck and face. It turns out there’s a spot where my jaw and neck meet that I really like having kissed, so by the time she finally finds my mouth, I’m already a bit of a puddle. Her lips meet mine and before long I yield to her insistent tongue.

After a little while, she sits back on her haunches, still straddling me, with a pleased expression. “How’s the emotional health now?”

I frown thoughtfully, then stretch very slowly. Anya tries unsuccessfully to pretend that my pelvis isn’t grinding into her crotch.

“I think,” I say finally, “that it did help. But I still feel very fragile.”

“Is there anything I can do?”

“I have some ideas, but it seems like a lot to ask of you.” I give Anya my best puppy dog eyes.

She reaches down and brushes a finger across my cheek. “Please ask.”

“I think…I think I need you to fuck me silly.”

Her mouth opens in a predatory grin, canines looking a little sharper than usual, and she licks her lips with a forked tongue, but the effect is ruined when she says, “You’re already silly, but you’re such an adorable dork.”

I laugh. “Okay, fair. But I notice you’re still not fucking me.”

“We should maybe take this to your room, unless you’re more of an exhibitionist than I thought and you want Dave and Kai to walk in on us again.”

I attempt my best sexy walk as I lead Anya up the stairs to my room, but I realize I’m lacking in the ass department since I never shifted after we left my parents’ house.

Anya apparently has the same realization, because as soon as the bedroom door is closed behind us, she pins me against the wall but not so firmly that she can’t get a good handful of my butt.

“Nothing wrong with this ass as it is,” she says sweetly, “but I won’t stop you if you want to slip into something more comfortable.”

“You’ll have to help me get these jeans off first, because I’ve already destroyed one pair that way.”

Needing no further invitation, Anya, without breaking eye contact, unbuttons my pants and begins sliding them down. I step out of my jeans and Anya’s hands move up to the buttons on my shirt.

 As the last button comes undone, she strips the shirt off me and drops her eyes to look at my chest. Without the loose button-down, the gentle swell of my small breasts is obvious through my tight tank top.

“Not even wearing a bra, you saucy minx!” Anya says.

I feel a vaguely familiar pressure in my mind, which I soon recognize from when Anya first helped me shift back to human after my initial transformation. I yield to it and there’s the brief wobbly feeling of shifting.

There’s still a wobbly feeling afterwards and I look down at my chest.

“Holy shit!” I yelp. “How big do you think my boobs usually are?”

“I’m sorry,” Anya says, not looking particularly repentant. “Guess I overshot.”

She puts her hands on my hips and from there slowly slides them upward, lifting the hem of my now-straining tank top. Then with one smooth motion, she forces my arms up and yanks the tank top over my head. Anya’s hands are holding mine, which are now tangled up in my tank top, against the wall over my head and her face is inches from mine.

I close my eyes in anticipation. Anya’s lips brush mine, but when I lean into the kiss, she steps away, letting go of my hands and giving my shoulders a twist, and shoves me toward the bed. I land none-too-gently on my back.

“Hey!” I protest, but since opening my eyes means I’m met with the sight of Anya unbuttoning her pants and stepping out of them, I shut up. She puts one hand on my chest, pinning me to the bed and then one knee on either side of me.

I’ve managed to untangle my hands from my tank top. Anya grabs them and puts them on the bottom hem of her sweater. She leans forward so I can pull it over her head.

“Good girl,” Anya says and I melt. She straightens up to pull off her sports bra and I just stare. She’s magnificent. I could probably just lie here staring, but she leans down again, first pressing her lips against mine and then, ever so slowly, the rest of her body. I gasp when she rests her weight on my chest.

Anya grins and slides off me. I’m pretty sure she’s doing it in a way that maximizes stimulation of my sensitive areas. I moan. She reaches down with one hand and lazily slides my panties off, then hooks one of her legs over mine and pins it.

“I’m gonna take my time, so just enjoy,” Anya says. She trails her fingers back up my body and cups my breast in her hand. “I don’t think they’re that much bigger than usual. But feel free to shift to whatever’s comfortable.”

“I doaaaahhh!” Whatever I’m trying to say is forgotten when Anya pinches my nipple.

“Oops,” she says, her breath hot on my skin as she instead kisses my nipple. I close my eyes and lose myself in the sensation of her mouth and hands roaming across my chest and stomach.

In my blissed-out state, I lose track of which of Anya’s hands is where on my body, but I realize that something I can’t account for is slowly caressing my inner thigh. I open my eyes and find myself looking into yellow eyes. Anya’s skin has gone red, standing in stark contrast to my still-pale human skin, and when I lift my head, I can see that it’s her tail between my legs.

“Is this okay?” Anya asks.

I nod. “It’s a bit overwhelming, but no complaints.”

“Oh, you can still form complete sentences. My job is not yet done,” she says, and begins to lay a trail of kisses from my chest, over the softness of my belly, and lower. She repositions herself and raises her head with a questioning look.

I’m shaking with anticipation and no longer trust myself to speak, so I open my legs, grab Anya’s horns, and force her head between my thighs.

Anya’s forked tongue begins doing wonderful things. Time ceases to have any meaning, but Anya doesn’t relent until I’m a quivering wreck.

*****

“I’d ask if you were good while I was gone, but given your overall…state,” June gestures vaguely in my direction, “I think I know the answer. Also, the silly grin is kind of a giveaway.”

“Mission accomplished,” Anya whispers in my ear.

I had dozed off, but Anya woke me when June returned with food. We both shifted back to our usual appearances and made ourselves presentable since it sounded like Dave and Kai had arrived as well. By the time we made it downstairs, the other three had already started eating. Anya and I helped ourselves to curry and joined them in the living room.

“I’m glad Anya was able to get you cheered up,” June continues.

“Uh-oh, did things not go well today?” Kai asks.

Kai is a bit of problem. They’ve only seen me in my completely transformed human form and so any hint of me being relatively recently out as trans is going to raise a lot of questions that I don’t know how to answer without explaining my demonic situation. Dave and I haven’t figured out how we want to handle it, so we’ve all agreed to keep things vague for now. Kai knows I was coming out to my parents, and if they assume that just means as a lesbian, that’s okay.

“It was pretty brutal,” I answer them. “My brother flipped out and my dad was cruel. I think Mom was hurt by their response, but I won’t know where she’s at until I talk to her again. I wonder if she tried to get ahold of me. Has anyone seen my phone?”

Dave calls my phone and Kai jumps up when the couch cushion they’re sitting on starts ringing. They fish my phone out from the cushions and pass it to me. Sure enough, there’s a text from my mom.

I unlock my phone and pass it to Anya. “Please tell me if it’s good or bad so I know if I want to deal with it right now.”

Anya looks at my phone for a moment, then begins reading. “I’m so so sorry about earlier. You did nothing wrong and didn’t deserve that. I want to see you and try to make it up to you, but don’t want to pressure you. When you’ve had a chance to think about it, please let me know. Heart emoji.”

“Oh! That sounds good. Like, really good!” I swipe my phone from Anya and text back. Mom is not always the swiftest to reply to texts, since she tends to leave her phone on her desk, but she responds almost instantly. We arrange to meet tomorrow.

I’m feeling wrung out after today’s rollercoaster of emotions, but between the happy chemicals still coursing through my brain after sex and the relief of hearing from my mom, I’m pretty relaxed. I’m passively enjoying the conversation around me, but not really taking part. Eventually, Dave and Kai disappear to Dave’s room and June starts getting ready to leave.

“Thanks for everything,” I say.

“You’re welcome. See you tomorrow?”

“Yeah, probably.”

Anya doesn’t seem to be in a hurry to leave and I don’t really want her to.

“Hey,” I say as casually as possible. “How do you feel about a cat potentially biting your toes while you’re sleeping?”

She raises a questioning eyebrow, then grins and rolls her eyes. “If you’re asking me to stay the night, you can just say that. But yeah, I think I can handle some midnight nibbling.”

Geez. Finally!

Heartwarming mother-daughter interaction coming Real Soon Now!

87