Chapter 10v4
67 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lena: "And so! I Lena will be the first ever hu- kitsune to ever explore beyond the Milky-way!" Lena declares to Ak-12 that one day she will make it to much farther than all other being has ever gotten.

Ak-12: "oh? Does my Boss already have a goal in mind?" But as Ak-12 said that the only thing in response was a mumbled "yea" from Lena.

Ak-12 will have another hard night, as Lena has fallen asleep, and so Ak-12 sat down on one side of the hammock watching Le- the night.

//// morning 6A.M ////

A new day has come, and when Lena wakes up from her sleep Ak-12 was not besides her but on the beach's sand making something, and when Lena walks up and looks what Ak-12 is doing Ak-12 turns around and says.

Ak-12: "Good morning Boss." Ak-12 then shows that she was making some more rope from left over vines.

Lena: "What are you going to do with that?" Lena ask as it is unusual to see Ak-12 fiddling with anything that's not useful.

Ak-12: "I'm going to hunt some monkeys with traps. They seemed a bit intelligent so I'm guessing they have a leader, maybe it will drop a ticket." Ak-12 then reveals that she is going to hunt the monkeys to hunt for a ticket.

Lena: "oh, I'll help you with that, it will be good experience to set up traps." and so they begin making their way to the forest where they encountered the monkeys.

Around 2 hours later, they get deep inside the forest and so they begin setting up traps, surprisingly Lena was doing a good job despite being her first time setting up traps, maybe it was talent for it? And so they finish setting up 3 big nets and 6 small snare traps tied to trees and rocks. And then they ate rations on top of a tree and waited for monkeys to come...

/// 1 hour of waiting later ///

Ak-12: "Boss, some wolves came, but there is one big wolf this time." Ak-12 alerts Lena, and so they began to watch what the wolves were doing.

But without waiting much the monkeys came too. Lena: "So what do you think they are doing? Do you reckon they do this everyday?" Lena asks Ak-12 with a whisper.

Ak-12: "Lets watch and see what they do..." and so they watched the wolves and monkeys staring at each other, maybe they were more than just random wolves and monkeys.

Big Wolf: "You Mean, You Lost To These Monkeys?" with a growling and loud voice the big wolf talks...(?)

Ak-12: (whisper)"Oh? they talk..." 

random wolf 1: "No, and yes Big bro Bahrk, we lost to monkeys but more so to big monkeys and one with a fox scent." a random wolf by the side of the Bahrk clarifies.

Lena: (whisper)"Oh? now they have names, and they seem to be talking about us?" if Lena could she would of taken out some popcorn.

random monkey 1: "uhi uhi, you dogs weak, we strong." 

Bahrk: "How do you lose to a FOX?!" seems like a wolf was getting angry and disappointed at his pack, for losing against a gun and a bunch of monkeys, poor wolves.

Lena: (whisper)"When they start fighting shoot at the ones at the far back." Lena gives a good to shoot order and so Ak-12 just gives a nod and goes into combat mode turning off her emotions and opening her eyes to prosses more information.

Bahrk: "What are you doing?! Go kill them!" Bahrk seems like a inpatient wolf, and so he orders his pack to attack.

And so the battle starts with the wolves at the very back fire of a ice spear! Seems like magic is very much a thing in this universe.

Lena: "Woa, that was a ice spear?" she spoke a bit to laud... and so everyone turns to her.

random wolf and monkey: "That's the fox!" and so they get shoot in the head by Ak-12 as being to loud attracted enough of her attention to headshot them in rapid succession.

Bahek: "Kill them first! They know magic!" and so bahrk, his pack and even the monkeys rush to where Lena and Ak-12 was..

And so the traps came into play, each string Lena two to three wolves and monkeys were caught, and so Ak-12 started shooting the closest wolves and monkeys more so the monkeys.

And so the wolves at the back started shooting ice spears again but this time to Lena and Ak-12.

Ak-12: "Dodge." as she says she jumps to another branch on a close by tree, and Lena jumps too but almost falls and grabs onto the branch.

Lena: "that was close..." and with that Ak-12 shoots at the wolves that threw the ice spears but of course it wont be that easy as they had magic shields that protected against the bullets.

So Ak-12 gives up on the magicians and instead goes for the monkeys that where right in front of them, one after another they kept coming and so Ak-12 just reloads and shoots the more they come.

And Lena was busy making branches fall onto the wolves right below, and occasionally remember that magic exists as it seemed like it had a cooldown of sorts, but Lena and Ak-12 were beginning to run out of branches to jump to and right below them where hungry wolves with one of them sometimes climbing up but were shot down by Ak-12.

But as they got to the last set of branches they too got through the few monkeys that were left, and so only the wolves left to fight off.

Bahrk: "Useless monkeys." Bahrk was more annoyed as he could not climb or would be shoot by the Ak-12, and he had no magic but soon he thought of a great idea... And so he rammed into the tree that Lena and Ak-12 where in.

Ak-12 who was just shooting at every wolf that did not have a magic shield around them slipped.

//////////

Author: "well sorry for the way to late update... my pc crashed again and again and the stupid me did not save each time... sorry. next time ill save after each word.

4