Chapter 12
113 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Architect: "That's a ore called zero-plus discovered be someone working in Paradeus, more or less if you coat something with it makes the coated item duplicate itself, I have it on my shark-missiles too. Well Lady knight did it for me so I don't know everything."

And with the explanation from Architect is that we can get unlimited ammo, or not, she doesn't know everything so guess its for testing.

Ak-12: "Wait, that is the first time I head of that. Even though I had access to Top secret information..."

Architect: "Huh? Even though M16A1 knew before she joined?"

Lena: "What? there I never heard that a T-Doll had Top secret info?"

Ak-12: "So, we all have different stories?"

Lena: "Lets go back to our place and talk about it, the sun is setting."

Architect: "Uwa... I don't like the dark that much, so lets go!"

/// Back at base ///

Lena: "Oh... I think we should make a bigger hammock..."

Ak-12: "Maybe get a real place with walls, while we're at it?"

Architect: "Oh! Its the sea!... Its so dark! Why is there no light?"

Lena: "Oh, we never needed it, so we dint think about it... We have a campfire?"

Architect: "Oh, that helps!"

Ak-12: "So I guess I take night watch first? When do you want to keep watch?"

Architect: "Aw, I need to take watch too? Btw where do I put my gun?"

Lena: "Guess I'll go next. That makes Architect last"

Ak-12: "Ok, do you want to eat something its midnight?"

Architect: "Oh yea, I had nothing since I came here."

Lena: "Do we have rations left? Or should we catch some fish or something?"

Architect: "Oh, Its been so long since I ate fish."

Ak-12: "I guess we should catch something."

Architect: "Lets blow up the sea! That will get us some fish right?"

Lena: "How did you come up with that?"

Ak-12: "I bet that it was on a manga that you found on the ground laying around.."

Architect: "Yep. A weekly manga magazine you could only find on Griffin HQ prison."

Lena: "They gave you something?"

Ak-12: "Its not that weird that a prisoner gets an item of entertainment. But if they do not behave they didn't get it, so most behave, after all that's the only thing keeping their sanity intact."

Architect: "Well I got 3 meals a day manga and people that always came to talk to me, though it was boring talk. And I could not blow up things."

Lena: 'Lets check on Architect while they are catching fish.' and so Lena pulls up her phone and goes to check Architect status.

--- Architect ---

-Energy - 99%

-Condition - perfect

-Ammo count - Unlimited - 300

-Ammo type - Shark-missiles - unknown(close to .308 Winchester)

------------

Lena: ' I see so that's her grenade launcher is unlimited and machine gun is not? Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?'

Ak-12: "You did not need to shoot your missiles 3 times, that's to overboard."

Architect: "Well, I can not shoot just one, when I shoot I one time it sends all 3 loaded missiles."

Ak-12: "I'll tell that to boss as a note."

Lena: "So, did you catch fish?"

Architect: "Yep! These!"

On Architect's hand there was one fish... Big fish with weird color, sharp teeth, dead glowing eyes and pits and pieces blown up with blue blood coming out of it... is it eatable?

Ak-12: "Don't worry I'll cook it well." and to that Lena responds with a. Lena: "Thanks, mo-so much!"

Lena: 'I almost said thanks mom... such a motherly figure.'

Architect: "Thanks mom.*giggle*" well I guess someone isn't embarrassed to call someone mom.

Ak-12: "Yeah, Yeah, sure."

And so Ak-12 get to draining the blood and cutting the fish into small pieces enough to be eaten in one bite, then she cooks it on top of Architect's gun's sword.

Architect: "Wait! No! Do we not have a pot or pan? My sword!"

Ak-12 and Lena: "We don't, and don't be mad that we use your sword, your just too bulliable with your cute reactions."

Architect: "Nooo!" with a teary face she happily eats the fish that just finished cooking...


Disclaimer-guy: "Yep, hi again, I'm Disclaimer-guy, and we are taking a 100 degrees off from the actual game lore! Now I don't know what to call this... If I used original characters and system I could just made a LN but who knows I like Girls' frontline so... ether way I will be moving department on my work so it will get busy... Will try my best to upload...(T^T). And sorry for the shorter than my short chapters today." -Author

4