Chapter 14
106 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A new chapter begins in Lena's life a chapter of love and fun, one that makes you forget all wrongs in the world. Everyone has that chapter even if it only last 1 second but everyone has their moment, and this was Lena's chapter for Ena.

Architect: "Wakey wakey, time to go hunting!" A usual morning for Lena, the only thing different this morning is that Ena was in the same hammock as Lena, naked.

Lena: "*Ugh* 5 more minutes..." if I had a steamy night I too would be begging for more sleep.

Ena: "Well lets leave her here today, I think she needs sleep."

Architect: "I bet after you did that all night, didn't even care if I was there."

Ena: "Well we have nowhere else to be doing it so..."

Architect: "Well ether way I'm more surprised that the hammock didn't give out... Lets go hunting now." and so a day of hunting begins.

/// Location Wolf and Monkey Territory ///

As they get there Architect begins blowing up everything and Ena starts shooting every thing that got through Architect's missiles, quite the team.

Their plan was quite simple, first they stand at the border of the territory of the wolfs and monkeys there was a formation of rocks that allow Architect to fire 90 degrees and Ena shoots the ones that slip though the rotation delay, Architect takes 10 seconds to full swipe 1 rotation and bosses don't really show up to much only the idiot goons, so they try to hunt other places with the same strategy.

Though most time when Architect is alone she does not corner herself and shoots, instead she moves around trees and blows up everything. She rarely uses her machinegun or sword sometimes just for fun she does or when they get to close.

As of drops as long as there is a fragment of a bone or flesh they can touch it was ok and it didn't degrade the drop either so they have no need to care much, though the weird thing is after a lot of time the terrain that Architect destroyed rebuilt itself.

/// Back to Lena ///

Lena just woke up and saw that Ena nor Architect was home.

Lena: "Damn! they left without me?" she wanted to go with Ena and Architect to hunt, mainly to watch Ena fight.

Lena: "Anyway lets check the app, its been a while since I saw it."

What she first saw was that Ena's name was not Ak-12 in the status it actually changed accordingly. And next was that her ammo was depleting.

Lena: "So it is a live update, neat." as she saw Ena's condition was perfect she was relied and exited and started looking something else that caught her eye, it was that SUMMON was blinking with a rainbow color.

When she clicked to see what it was all about, but of course she knew, after all we all played gacha. Yes it was a EVENT.

Lena: "Lets see whats the event?"

Phone: "We have prepared this event in congratulations for your marriage, we could not give you a ceremony so we have decided in giving you a guaranteed chance at two wedding ring that is not only beautiful it has a repairing/healing(passive) effect! Only for 3 tickets. -from -----"

Phone: "We have prepared this event in congratulations for your marriage, we could not give you a ceremony so we have decided in giving you a guaranteed chance at one neckless that is not only beautiful it has a invisibility(active) effect! Only for 3 tickets. -from -----"

Phone: "We have prepared this event in congratulations for your marriage, we could not give you a ceremony so we have decided in giving you a guaranteed chance at two earrings that is not only beautiful it has a satellite(passive) effect! Only for 3 tickets. -from -----"

Phone: "We have prepared this event in congratulations for your marriage, we could not give you a ceremony so we have decided in giving you a guaranteed chance at two bracelets that is not only beautiful it has a long range communication(active) effect! Only for 3 tickets. -from -----"

Phone: "We have prepared this event in congratulations for your marriage, we could not give you a ceremony so we have decided in giving you a guaranteed chance at one wing that is not only beautiful it has a flight(active) effect! Only for 3 tickets. -from -----"

Lena: "What? from...That goddess? no this energy she was more energetic even in letters, so doesn't seem like her... but then who?" So she received a gift from someone but who? That is a story for later.

Lena then put on cloths and got off the hammock that was making her more sleepy, immediately after she went to count her tickets.

Lena: "*hm* I have 11 tickets... what to pull for though? I know am getting the ring and wing but what else? can I even get more than 1?" and so she takes out 9 of the 11 tickets she had in a box, and after thinking it over she choose the ring, wing, and earring.

And after confirming what she wanted she ripped the 9 tickets in two, soon after with a *bwosh* sound 3 boxes came down.

A beautiful ring made of pure gold with a white gem in the center that gave out a sense of safety, a beautiful small earring that you could see with gold and something else she wasn't sure of but it was red and black that looked good with the gold in the outer edges, and lastly wings..?

4