Chapter – 11: Mitsuru (3)
147 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Cough! Cough! Haa…” Dazed, Mitsuru felt a thick liquid oozing out of the corner of her mouth. Instinctively, she tried to help the cum back to her mouth. For some reason, she really liked the taste of the thing. As she slowly raised her head, she saw her beloved brother looking at her with a fiery look.

Originally, she wanted to provoke him once more but something told her that it wouldn’t turn out good for her.

“How did you feel after manhandling your delicate sister’s throat? Do you feel good, onii-chan?”

Katsuro gave a perfunctory nod. His attention was somewhere else. Even after bursting a full load, his little brother still stood tall. Needless to say, he was impressed. At the same time, it wasn’t completely out of his mind as before here, he did have an expectation of having ac doraemon’s pocket-esque balls.

Seeing him indulging in his own thoughts, Mitsuru got angry. “Hey, listen to me when I’m talkin- ah!” She was cut off when she was pushed down by him. “What are you doing…” 

Even though she pretends to be one, she isn’t experienced. She doesn’t know how to act or respond in a situation like this. 

Katsuro saw through her predicament and smiled. “Let your nii-san handle this…” He said, putting two of his fingers into her mouth.

Mitsuru felt her mouth explored sensually by two fingers. It was a strange feeling. Mouth wasn’t one of her erogenous zones but there was a desire to have her tongue help the fingers navigate her insides better. “Chmu… haa… haa…”

“Now, I need you to be obedient and…”

“Mmm…” She let out a small nod.

“Answer my questions truthfully.”

“Mm?”

“Since when have you liked me?” He took his fingers out of her mouth and asked, looking straight at her eyes.

Mitsuru evaded his eyes for a second but then answered. “I don’t know… I realized my feelings for you last year. I… may have liked you before.”

“I see. Did you want to have sex with me?”

“...yes.”

“Did you masturbate thinking about me?”

“...”

“Answer.”

“...yes.”

“How did you masturbate to me?”

Mitsuru eventually couldn’t look straight at him and turned her head sideways. “I… lose my mind when I think of the sight of your penis filling up my womb.”

“How about the sight of my dick pressing your belly?”

“Ah!” Only then did Mitsuru realize that her brother’s big thing was poking her lower abdomen. Before she could reply, Katsuro got up in a sitting position and pulled her legs towards his body. He could see the white panties amidst the thick thighs.

“It’s almost transparent, isn’t it?” He said, rubbing the wet panties.

Mitsuru just hid her eyes with her arms. Just then, her panties were pulled out revealing a beautiful sight.

“You are this wet just by sucking my dick?”

“Uh. Just do what you want…”

Katsuro didn’t speak anymore. Even with his limited knowledge of sex, he found out that dirty conversations before sex made him pumped up. Looking at the pink vagina, he slowly pointed his dick towards it and rubbed the pussy.

While Mitsuru was mentally preparing for the intercourse, she was caught off-guard when she felt the big thing just rubbing her precious region.  She felt her brother bend his body towards her and slowly kiss her from neck to mouth.

She removed the arms from her eyes and proceeded to hug him while indulging in a deep kiss. “Eh?”

Katsuro grabbed her breasts and massaged them roughly.

“Don’t touch my nipples like that… ah…”

It was destined to be a long night and so it was. Katsuro was relentless when it comes to sex, especially with a body that doesn’t get exhausted.

After two hours, Mitsuru lay on the bed face down with tired eyes. Her body was filled with sticky white fluids but she had no energy to wash up in the bathroom. Her eyes turned to a corner of the room where her brother was dressing up after taking a shower. As their eyes met, he walked towards her and lightly kissed her cheek.

Mitsuru softly smiled. She was satisfied. Today, her big brother became everything she wanted him to be. 

“I’ll be back soon.” He told her as he walked out of the room.

***

He was back in the bathroom watching the mirror. He thought about staying in the world for a few days but he is too impatient to try out the system.

[Congratulations on completing a ‘Scale 0 Reality’!]

[Generating rewards…]

[Ding! You are rewarded with a one-time coupon to use a ‘Scale 0 Self Administrative Authority’!]

[Do you want the rewards right now?]

Needless to say, it was the same reward that he got previously. To say that he was disappointed would be a lie but anyone with a positive IQ would realize that he wasn’t effective in using the system’s powers. Yes, getting in those hentai scenarios and fucking like crazy is satisfying but that’s all.

If he wants to change the structure of the world or get some cool powers, he would have to up the level.

‘Anyways, use the one-time coupon to increase my overall physical attributes.’

[Registering request…]

[Determining the feasibility…]

[Request granted! Are you sure you want to use the one-time coupon?]

‘Yes.’

A few seconds later, his body felt light. He stretched his arms and punched in a air a few times. ‘Hmm… how should I put it? I’ve not become a Superman but it would probably be easy to toy with five people at once.’

‘Open the administrative panel.’

Privilege: None

Points: 0

‘As expected, these one-time coupons aren’t privileges. Open the list of realities and add [fantasy] to the filter.’

[Understood.]

[I picked up a bow after being ostracized by my colleagues and it turned to be a legendary weapon]

[Who says dragons can't cultivate?]

[A commoner in murim]

[Three Dukes won't leave me alone!]

[To be the Academy’s gatekeeper]

[Cannon Fodder: Senior Brother’s eyes aren’t looking good]

[Lord of Hell]

..

The list goes on and on, and on. That didn’t bother him, however. He eagerly read the synopsis of the titles that attracted him. He didn’t just want to play magic and knights. He also wanted to enjoy the world and most importantly, fuck. After some time, he shortlisted a few from the first three pages.

[The Immortal Emperor is a salted fish!]

[I regressed to find out that all the heroines have turned into yanderes]

[Emperor, I am only a maid…]

All three of them are novels. His natural preference was toward the first one. After all, who doesn’t want to be super powerful? He quickly skimmed through some parts of the novel but he soon found out a problem. Although, yes, the main character seems to have a harem, their relationships took very long to mature. But that wasn’t the problem. The problem was - the story was a slice of life.

It spans thousands of chapters and the time skips are long. With a heavy heart, he decided to keep these kinds of realities for later.

His eyes then moved toward the second choice.

7