Chapter 44
1.2k 4 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I finally recovered and the output of the chapter was resumed again.

_____________________________

*2 months later*

In the blink of an eye, it's been a little over two months since I joined Fairy Tail. 

After that night together with Mira and after a little beating, which I took as a responsible man, we began a romantic relationship. At first it was strange and awkward, but after a while we got used to each other and got used to the relationship. 

A month and a half later, we again spent a night together and had sex, this time without the help of alcohol. Since then, Mira practically lives in my house and very rarely spends the night in her house, where Elfman and Lisanna live.

In fact, such a chaotic beginning helped Mira a lot to understand herself. She finally turned from a wild goth, into a sweet home girl with elements of a demoness, but this was no longer a mask, but her real personality. 

Mira was finally able to accept herself and discard all her experiences. She really had serious problems, but finally she was able to solve them. I think my support had a beneficial effect on her, which also strengthened our relationship. 

Frankly, I can already say that I fell in love with this girl and I'm glad that everything turned out that way. And Mira, of the same opinion. At least according to her. 

If not for that random hookup, who knows how long it would have taken us to start a relationship. And so, we already practically live together and everything is fine with us. 

Besides building a relationship with Mirajane, I continued to study Light Magic. I read every book on Light Magic that was available in the library and learned every spell I could access. 

After all, it turned out that there is no such Magic as Light-Make, but fortunately, the highest form of Light Magic involves the creation of structures from solid light, which is also a form of Make Magic.

In fact, as the Master said, I have a very strong predisposition to the element of Light, which helped me a lot when studying this Magic. And it just so happened that the more I developed and used Light Magic itself, the better I understood it and the easier it was to develop further. 

As a result, after only two months, I can be called a master of Light Magic. And although, of course, I'm far from the same Makarov who has been using this magic for 60 years, I am much better than other, less experienced, mages of Light. 

My main repertoire in this Magic consisted of constructions of light of various forms, mainly in the form of various weapons, animals and warriors in armor. 

Now all that's left is to rework all those spells for Light Demon Slayer Magic, which was my original goal. As for Slayer Magic, I was still able to create a Light Devil's Spiral Ball and a Light Devil's Sero. These two spells had unexpectedly high damage and performed well when I used them on one of the missions when I encountered another insane demon. 

I think in two or three months, I will be completely done with Light Devil Slayer Magic, since the repertoire of thirty spells is enough for this magic. It's primarily a battle magic after all, and I don't need many spells to kill a demon. Here, the main thing is a small number of spells entrusted to the ideal, so that they have greater strength and accuracy.

It remains only to create a Devil Slayer's Secret Art, if such a form of spells exists at all, and find out if there is a similar version of Dragon Force for a demon. 

As for my main magic, there was also news. More recently, the Light Ècuripte has been developed and moved to the second stage. Now this Magic is stored in both of my eyes, and each time they are used, they glow. 

All spells have received a significant boost, and are now twice as powerful, twice as fast to cast, and require half as much Magic Power. Transformations, of course, also received their amplification. 

It was unexpected, but I had long felt that something similar was about to happen. I hope this is not the limit and there will be another stage of evolution, otherwise it would be sad. 

Nothing happened to the Take-up Magic at all. I didn't even use Arariel's Soul once in all two months. There was simply no reason to do it. This is not good and you need to practice in this form so as not to rust. 

Other than my success in magic and my personal life, nothing much happened. After receiving the A-Rank, I could freely complete any tasks of this rank, which I actually did. But since I had to spend time with Mira to develop our relationship and train Light Magic, I only took on assignments once every ten days. 

Nothing as extraordinary as in the task with Deliora happened, but as I said, once I met a demon. This time, this demon had nothing to do with Zeref and belonged to the same category as Galuna Island demons. 

Unfortunately, the demon I met was not peaceful and harmless. Luckily, I managed to kill him before he did business. At the same time, I checked if my Devil Slayer Magic works on other demons, except Zeref's Etherias. 

And well, everything works great. The only difference is that I didn't get any demon particles and actually no buff, as I did with Deliora. 

Oh yes, I still need to tell you how Ur is doing there. I haven't seen them in person since she and Gray went to Era. They decided to stay together for a while, and if I am not mistaken, they went to the land of Isvana. 

Gray sometimes contacted the Master with Lacrima and told how they were doing there. As I expected, Ur was able to meet her daughter during the trial of Lyon and his gang. And well, judging by the words of Gray, there began a real bedlam.

At first, a wild quarrel began with a showdown, and later everything turned into a fight between Ur and Ultear, as a result of which half of the headquarters of the Magic Council was destroyed. 

When the women more or less calmed down, tears and other drama began. As a result, mother and daughter were able to calmly talk, find out the relationship and find out the whole truth. 

After Ur and Ultear reconciled, they decided that they needed privacy and therefore, it can be said, fled to the ends of the world. Using her authority on the Magic Council, Ultear was able to get Lyon off the hook. After which she retired. 

Yuka, Sherry, Toby, and the rest of the mages from Isvana still entered the Lamia Scale Guild. And Ur, Ultear, Leon and Gray went to sort out their relationship. Also, according to Gray, Ultear's adopted daughter, Milady, is also with them. 

All this means that they are all now on the run and hiding from Hades, the master of Grimoire Heart Guild. Still, let's not forget that Ultear has done a lot of shit in her life, mostly at the behest of Hades. 

She did all this in the hope of returning to the past in order to be with her mother again. A stupid plan that would never work, but Ultear believed in it anyway. And now that all misunderstandings have been resolved and Ur has returned, there is no need for Ultear to serve Hades. 

Undoubtedly, Hades himself is unhappy that Ultear is gone and now, at a minimum, he wants to find her, and at the very least kill her. I think Ultear did tell her mother about all her actions, in general, that's why they are all hiding now. 

I do not know what their plan is and what they will do next, but I do know that the canon has been irrevocably corrupted. With the nature of Ur, I do not think that she will leave Hades alone and at least she will try to interfere with his plans. 

Well, I'll be able to find out everything by meeting Ur in person. Given that the disguise pendant will only last a couple of months, Ur should appear soon. 

Well, the last interesting news is that Rosa Pines accepted my offer and agreed to become my financial manager, but asked for a few months to complete all her affairs in the Heartfilia Company.

It turned out that despite the successful completion of the mission, the goods that I saved did not help the company's well-being much, so the Rosa branch would have been closed soon anyway.

I agreed to her request without hesitation, as I did not want to lose such a first-class specialist, so now I just have to wait for Rosa to be ready to start working with my treasures.

That's all the interesting things that happened to me in the last two months. 

**** 

Today was Saturday and Mira had a day off, so we decided to spend time together. After that party with the demons, Mira and I fell into the soul of their cute island, so I decided to build a beach house here, where we vacationed from time to time. 

The villagers did not mind at all and even found me a great piece of land, not far from the beach, where I built a small two-story wooden house. Mira was very pleased with my creation and even thanked me. Repeatedly. 

Since then, we spend almost every weekend of Mira on the island and enjoy the paradise beach. Today was no different. 

After a stormy night, we woke up only for dinner, and Mira cooked me a hearty snack. I was already thinking that we would spend the whole day on the beach again, when Mira made her proposal.

- Crocus? Do you want to go to the capital? - I asked, hearing Mira's suggestion. 

-Yes. In fact, Master asked me to do one task. I need to deliver a package to his old friend who lives in Crocus. The master promised that if everything went well, my punishment would end and I would be able to take on assignments again. - The girl said smiling.

- Is that how? This is good. But you want to spend your day off on an errand for the Master? - I asked.

- The master wanted to leave on Monday, but I thought that with your gates, we can immediately move to Crocus, I will quickly deliver the package, and after that we can spend a few days in the capital. - Mira said, sitting on my knees.

- Date? Why not. I don't mind. - I said and kissed the girl on the neck. All this turned into a session of passionate kisses.

37