Chapter 1 Ceremony
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up early, my father was sleeping next to me, breathing heavily and snoring.

Clean up, remove the dirt and night sweats, and wash my face with cold water.

No matter how much clean magic makes you beautiful, it is hard to change the refreshing feeling of waking up in the morning to washing your face with cold water.

I ate the leftover bread and washed it with water, then ran to the market to help get the store ready.

A store carefully arranges the products in the stall, cleans the surrounding area, and receives five iron coins of 500 dala.

The next help is to load the luggage on the cart.

Take it from the warehouse to the store, earn $500, and the morning's work is over.

I wash the dirt off my work, clean up, and go to church.

Once a month, those who turn 15 gather in a church and receive magic from the creator god, Elmart.

Born in July, I turned 15 this month, so I came to the church to receive the ceremony.

Dozens of well-dressed boys and girls of the same age, accompanied by their parents, are sitting around them with anxious faces.

Not everyone is gifted with magic.

Basically, it is said that those who cannot use life magic have no magical ability.

Yes, I am here because life magic manifested itself when I was 9 years old.

The priest goes up to the altar and prays to the statue of Elmart, the god of creation.

If a person whose name is called offers a prayer to the god Elmart in front of the priest, he will receive magic.

Those who have received magic place their hands on the magic board next to them to measure their magic power.

Everyone is called by the priest and offers a prayer to the Elmart statue.

If there are people who receive more than one magic, they will be told that they have no magic.

Those who received magic and were told that the magic power was 100 or 120 in magic measures were very happy.

People who were told they had 70 or 60 in magic power are disappointed, but they can still use magic, so they quickly go home.

He calls himself Kaito and goes in front of the priest and prays to God Elmart.

I knew that I had received magic by the feeling that light was overflowing in my head.

"Kite, thanks to the divine protection of God Elmart, I have received earth magic, teleportation magic, and space storage magic."

Place your hand on the magic board as the atmosphere becomes noisy.

"Kite's magic power is 40, so don't be discouraged and work hard."

"Yes, thank you, Dad."

Disappointed, he leaves the church and walks home, only to hear laughter and absolute disdain behind him.

According to him, it is a shame that he has given away so much magic and has a high magic power of 40.

Or why is it a waste to have magic power of 40?

"Hey kid wait!"

"Yeah, is that me?"

"I am the lord's deputy witness. It's the space transfer and storage magic you received, but if you have a high magic power of 40 and have a chance, the lord will take care of you. It was Kaito, Hamawaru in March. Go to the service entrance of the Viscount's mansion and give your name.

"Yes, I understand."

"OK, come on!"

Ah, I got caught by a troublesome guy.

Even I know that the magic power of 40 is considered a bad name for a mage, or the endless uselessness of a mage.

I can't stay without going, this is no time for puns.

Should I go home and figure out what to do next?

When I get home, my father has been drinking and taking a nap since early afternoon.

"Are you home or did you get magic?"

"Oh, I get it. But it's a high magic power of 40."

"Haah, you're a useless kid at 40. My wife will die quickly and the boy will be useless."

"That's because my parents are my parents. What did you expect from me, who was born under my parents who would even swallow the cost of my mother's medicine?"

"Don't worry!"

A glass flew at me, but I ignored it and got ready to go to the market.

If you help clean three houses at night, it will be 1,500 dallas.

If you can't let your parents feed you, you have to earn and eat yourself.

I couldn't afford to pay for medicine with my son's income, so I could barely earn money to buy food for both of us.

After my mother passed away, my father and I lived in vain.

It makes me sigh that I was born into a world I don't like, but I never thought I would be born into a world like a light novel where magic exists.

I didn't even know that I had died,

My shame was scraped away.

Imagine being put in a diaper and peeing and peeing, with your legs wide open, and hearing, "Oh, you have a bunch of poop, let's clean it up."

Even if I tried to hang myself, I couldn't even crawl.

His name is Takuya Tohno, and I don't know when he died.

I remember him being Japanese and living in a big city, but I don't know the name or location of the city.

I vaguely remember things like my friends and work, but it is vague.

Like driving a car, the contents of the books I read, I enjoyed camping, and the beer I drank while looking into the fire was delicious.

Tomorrow, after helping at the market in the morning, I decided to try the magic I received when I went out to collect herbs.

When he was 9 years old, the magic of life manifested, and he was able to use it freely after being taught by his mother.

I never stopped practicing manipulating magic for when I received magic.

I was surprised that the knowledge from the light novel was so useful, but I can't get out of poverty unless I use what I can.

The people of this world didn't know magic manipulation.

I knew that there are rare people who can increase their magic power if they use magic.

But what is a high magic power of 40, what was five and a half years of training in magical manipulation?

I want to complain to God, but I've never seen it.

But I think it exists because I was born into this world and received magic.

Since I was given magic, I was going to try a method to use magic power to increase magic power,

If you really increase your magic power, you will end up being tamed by a rural aristocrat.

After helping at the morning market, I tied the bag of medicinal herbs into a small backpack.

I bought two pieces of meat sandwiched between bread at a stall where adventurers would pass by, put them in a bag of medicinal herbs, and leave town.

I don't get many medicinal herbs today, but I am going to an unpopular place where goblins and beasts don't come.

I tried to make a spearhead with earth magic on the way.

5 1/2 years of delusions... make full use of images and add magic to images, light novels.

The tip of the spear made with magic for the first time in my life is distorted, but it is certain that I can use earth magic.

The shape of the finished spear is adjusted and the base is turned into a cylinder.

The way it is, it can't make a short sword, but if you insert a rod into the cylinder, it will become a hand spear.

There was no change in my physical condition.

There are no people around, and no horned rabbit or goblin wolf can be seen.

Lie on the ground and stretch your limbs to make marks, then open your hands to make marks.

Thinking it was too big, draw a smaller line.

First, the surrounding ground is slowly stretched into a thin plate and the top is squeezed closed.

I am just physically tired and want to rest for a while.

Hit the wall with a hammer made with earth magic, leaving a round hammer mark.

I thought that was the case, but soon realized that I had failed, I created a hammer with the image of an iron head and a handle that I could support.

The dome was made of clay with the image of a kamaboko shaped tent, with no resistance.

Magic power flowed into the dome complete with the hard iron image, and when I struck it again with the hammer, it made a loud sound and the hammer bounced back.

I fell asleep and dozed off, and when I woke up, it was pitch black.

I turned on the magical light of life on the ceiling, widened the cramped dome a bit, and decided to make this my first base for practicing magic.

If you pour in magic power little by little each time and increase the width and strength, you can create a safe perch.

When I marked the construction of the dome, I gathered dry grass and spread it on the spot where I lay, but it was not enough and my butt hurt.

I decided that my first job tomorrow morning would be to cut the surrounding grass and make a grass bed.

I had nothing to do, so I decided to try using space storage, but where is space storage?

I couldn't understand even thinking about it, so I tried to circulate the magic power, but it's the same as always.

If you can't figure it out by thinking about it, you just have to really try.

I failed many times, but I put my arm around my waist and made a circle, imagining it as the opening of the space storage pouch.

Magic power flowed into that image, and when I threw the ball, the ball disappeared.

I struck a brave pose without meaning to, but before I forget the feeling, I made clay balls one after the other and threw them into the circle with my hands on my hips.

Next time I have to take it off, but I think of taking it off with the feeling of touching an arm ring and pouring out magical power.

I was surprised to find that I made 20 or more and played them. Next time I need to check the size.

From 30 cm, it was possible to fit 60 cm, 90 cm and 120 cm without problems, but 150 cm and 140 cm was impossible.

I realized that the 130 cm would fit somehow and it would take a while before I put a 30 cm ball as a test, and realized that it would be impossible to get more.

It is strange that a large object could easily pass through the arm strap at the waist and be stored in the space.

I was so tired that I decided to go to bed again and fell asleep as soon as I lay down.

0