Gantz and me
653 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" hahh... hahh..."ah! what happened? Why do I feel like i don't have enough air?

I feel my chest tight. I look in front of me and  see some people around a black ball in a apartment room.

"What?" I say without thinking.

"And here we have two more" I hear someone else speak

What do I do here?  thinks, the last thing i remember is going home after buying some computer parts, i wanted to add more ram memory for my stupid portable. Yes and then ...

"So you guys were about to die too?" The speaker is a guy in an office worker's suit.

"I don't know what happened but look! We're safe ... hahh" I turned my head and the one who answered is a high school brat. He also seems to be looking at me, wait ...? !!black ball, empty room? !! High school brat? !!!. I stop for a moment and look at my hands and my clothes ... I don't recognize them, I touch my chin.

"... There is no beard"  I murmur.

Impossible !!! Isn't it my body? !! I stumble back, fall to the floor, look at my reflection in a window glass. All I see is a young man around 15 years old. Brown hair and eyes with a baby milk face. I came to a terrorific conclusion. I'M IN GANTZ !! AND I AM KEI KURONO !!.

"You have not been saved" Says a man over 50 with white hair.

"Again with the same shit!" A blonde hooligan responds.

"This is heaven! We are all dead!"

"You can die, I will still live, thanks!" They seem to argue.

"Haha well ... that's a hypothesis" Says the man in the salaried suit.

I decided to ignore their conversation. No more than nonsense. I remember it in the original story this is the tokyo team, and then in a while that black ball will open and they will send us to kill an alien and if we don't do it in due time, that damn thing will kill us !! shit!! I look at the dog in the room. oh and no let's forget the comrades ... are they helpful? !! in history more than half are certainly zeros to the left !!.

"Attention everyone! Let's take the time ... to get to know each other! First his name and then his occupation and how they died" In the middle of the room the type of office suit  ,speaks "First I ... ehem.. I am masashi yamada. I work at nerima elementary school. I died in an accident while riding my motorcycle."

"Well it's your turn "he said looking at me.

"I don't speak, I don't want to say anything" I didn't say anything else and no matter how much he insists, I decided to shut up. and just shoot him a look of disguised aggressiveness.apparently he got mad at me, ignored me and passed on to someone else.

"Your name ...?" (Masashi)

"Oh ... Masaru Kato. Run over by a train"

Hey? What is that supposed to mean? do you realize how stupid you heard yourself?!. uff ... just listen to what they say. uff .. mmmm ... Now I remember,when i opened the box what I found was a kind of technological brick, it had a red button, I pressed it, it shined and the next thing is that it was here as a transmigrator. When you see an obvious red button you are going to press it,it's not my fault,damn.

[MOTHER BOX !! not technological brick !!!]

"Wah !! ..." I said and covered my ears. Damn I felt a scream in my head. Everyone look at me. They look at me strange and keep talking. I'm sure I heard it in my head.

[ARE YOU MY SYSTEM? !!] I have a cheat card, I knew it. you cannot be a transmigrator without one.

[....]

[Hey say something ..]

[... I am not what you think, it is a system]

[what are you so?]

[MOTHER BOX, I have failures, I will be inactive]

[ wait? what?!! hey, don't die !!!] Static is heard and then a punctual silence. I'M ALONE. ALONE. ALONE. uff... I get tired, and listen to what they said.

"Goro suzuki ... I don't think they know me" Said the old man with white hair

"Ehm ... next" (masashi)

"What? No, I pass. Anyone ... don't you have a cigarette?" Said the blond hooligan. His face looks like a woman, fucking fag!

"It is illegal for minors to smoke, little girl!" (Kato) . puff .. blind is a guy

"Better shut up. I'm 20"

"Ichiro Nishijo. Eighth grade. I fell to my death" said the boy with black hair and eyes.

"Mmm ... next? ... excuse me? next" (masashi)

The two men on the left remain unanswered. They must be around 30-35 years old. they have shaved hair. one of them is going to say something.

"He and I ... are yakuzas. Period" Silence in the room.

I'M ALONE.  damn I'm going to die.

12