Motel and sex (R-18)
477 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let's go, it is no longer necessary to stay here." We headed to the  to the mall, we bought necessary things for the residence of kishimoto , I also bought some things for the trip to another world. If Kurono knew that I spent a month's money in one day he would be cursing me to die. Anyway, when i run out of money I'll think about it.

We had lunch together, we went to an aquarium, in fact, just a lot of fish in the water, nothing important. We also tried some ice creams,i stole from hers. Yes, I am evil! I will never stop being evil! We spent the whole afternoon in the city center until it got dark. We were walking alone on a bridge, cars passed occasionally.

"I wish this day would last forever" (Kishimoto). She said that. She looks happy.

"We could not go back  to the apartment..." Yes! Finally the time has come. Everything I did and resisted is for this moment!

"Don't come back?" (Kishimoto). She is a little naive, really. Bring my lips close to your ears.

"We could find a room," I whisper her  in the ears. She just blushed, and nodded. We are look for a motel.

Motel in the city, room.

"What is it? Why do you see the room so much?" I Put our things aside and hang my jacket on the rack. The room is quite spacious, with furniture, a large mirror and a bathroom. It is well lit.

"It's my first time in a place like this" (Kishimoto). She has sat on the edge of the bed, is looking around.

"Oh really?" I answer him. Damn, I have my hard cock already bursting out of my pants! but this time is different!. She stood in front of the mirror.

"Yes, that's why I'm a little nervous"(Kishimoto). I approach from behind and grab her tits. I start to knead them hard and rub my hard cock with his fat butt.this is the different!

"Ah! ~ ... Kurono!" (Kishimoto) I don't hold back at all. shit, these fat boobs are all mine!.

"Kishimoto, I have a request, could you do something for me?" I look at both of us in the mirror.  I MUST CALM MY DICK WITH HER! I WANT SEX, NOW!.

"What do you ~ ... want?" (Kishimoto). She is all red in her face. Oh damn, out of this hotel room, you're going to come out broken.

"I want you to take these tits and jerk off my cock," I say in her ear firmly.

"But ... umm ... could you please teach me how to do it ...?" (Kishimoto). She said quietly. She is an inexperienced girlfriend! I guess I'll have to educate her.

"I'll show you how" I talk to her and we take off our clothes. Both of them completely naked. My 28 cm hard cock is exposed!. I sat in bed with my legs spread and she knelt down in front of me.

"Incredible, is this a dick? ... It is very hard" (Kishimoto). She is holding my cock with her hands

"Try to do it as I showed you earlier," I tell him.

"Okay ... ha ... ha ... lammm ~ laam ~ ... Mmm !!!" (Kishimoto). She started licking the head of my penis, rubbed her tongue up and down, in circles, and then shoved it into her mouth. Oh!. That cock sucking face is sucking me!

"Ugg ~ .... aah ... ohh." I look at her naked ass, and her face with her eyes closed swallowing my cock. Kishimoto is giving me a blowjob !.

"It feels good..?" She asked me with her sweet voice.

"Yes, it feels great. Now try it with your breasts" I ordered. Yes, she must take care of me! I must educate her to be a good pet from the beginning!

"It's ... very hot ... hahh .... hahh ... hohh ... Is that okay? ... Mmm !! ... Mmm!" (Kishimoto). She put my cock between her meat cantaloupes and started doing an intense boobjob for me! I see her tits pressing, deforming against my huge cock.She raised her head, looked at me with hot eyes, and started sucking on my cock too.

"OH! Kishimoto!" I put my hands on her head and pressed her to my crotch. I can feel the hole in his throat with my cock, his warm saliva. She was born to suck cocks!

"Kishimoto ... kishimoto ..." I say her name as I fuck her small mouth with my huge cock, she is holding on. Before suffocating her, I pull out my cock.

"Go ahead ... kurono .... please use me, shoot your semen! You can come all you want!" (Kishimoto). I listen to kishimoto's sexual voice and I don't hold back, I bring my cock in front of his face and shoot my load of cum on his cock sucking face!!.

"OHHHH! .... OHHH .... Ahhh .... oh ... I make a mess!" All of Kishimoto's face,, her dark pink hair and her fat tits are covered of my hot white  cum.

"Kurono ... I am happy that you like this ... it is hot and sticky" (Kishimoto). Her tone is hectic. She touches the cum on her face with her fingers.

"Kishimoto look at yourself in the mirror" I say and take her in front of the wide mirror of the room.

"You have a kinky look on your face" I speak, standing behind her.

"Ah ... can I wash ...?" (Kishimoto). Then we both go into the shower. The entire immaculate body of Kishimoto is before my eyes, I am in heaven! This is what they call paradise, right?!. Interesting, even a devil like me can go to paradise.She is washing her face. Damn, it's too exciting. I stand next to her and bring my fingers to her pussy, rub them inside.

"Ah ~ ..haa ~ ... haaa ~ ... kurono!" (Kishimoto). She put her hands on the wall, letting out her sexual voice. Hearing her made my cock harder.

"You are very wet, and it is not water" I rub the clit of her pussy between my fingers, I make it strong.

"I've been wet since I sucked your cock!" (Kishimoto). She's excited. I'm going to fuck this bitch!. I stand behind her and place my cock in her pussy. I see how every inch enters it.

"AH! ... AH! ... Please in bed!" I listen to her sexual screams nonstop and I push my raw cock against her fat ass, all my cock comes wet from its juices.

"I want to fuck you, I can't calm this erection from the day I met you Kishimoto! Sorry, I do not want to stop!" I  leave my wishes speak. I push my huge cock into kishimoto's pussy more. I see his whole white butt right in front of my waist, just great.

"I can't take it! .. AH! ... AH! I can't take your big dick kurono!" (Kishimoto). She is trembling. Shit my cock is too big for her! Will I stop ?! Not!. I lean in, hug her stomach and shove my entire cock into her pussy, until she was finally able to fully take it. I start to fuck without stopping.

"Take it! Take it! Kishimoto! Take all my dick!" I pushed my waist harder, I was fascinated by the kishimoto screams.

"FU! ... AH! .... AAH! ... NAH! .... NUOOOH! ...." (Kishimoto) I feel his whole body convulse, trembling with excitement. She came! I won't hold on either! I hug her more. I push my hips more, until I finally ejaculate my cum.

"hahh ... hahhh" "hahhh ... kurono ... Mmm ~" We are both on the shower floor exhausted, wetting ourselves with hot water. She turns and kisses me. Our tongues push each other. Why do girls like kissing so much?

"I've never felt anything like this ... Kurono, I love you" (Kishimoto). Love, Huh?

"I love you, Kishimoto" I look into his eyes and reply. Well I love your body, which is you.Why do girls think too much? We got out of the shower and went to the room with towels on us. I was finally able to calm my dick, but am I satisfied? No way!.

Until I break kishimoto, I WILL NOT BE SATISFIED!!.

8