Battle and ninja
179 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I realized the true situation. I'm in a genjutsu!. I must wake up, now! I bite my lip until i bleeds. Through intense pain not caused by genjutsu, the resulting pain should bring my senses to the reality.

My vision completely changed in an instant. I am lying on the floor. The ninja had his foot pressing on my chest, looking at me from above and his sword is only a few inches above my eyes. Damn despicable ninja, he knocked me down!.

"You were able to free yourself from the genjutsu but it is too late to save your life" He speaks, at the same time he bends down towards me and drops the point of his sword right on my forehead, with all the intention of kill.

PA !. A dry sound sounded, the metal tip bounced off my forehead.

"What?" I look the ninja's eyes widen.

"You didn't expect that, did you?" Without waiting I kick his support foot hard and with my left hand I grab his neck as he falls. All the muscles from my arms to the toes got hard filled with brute force completely. In an instant I punch him in the side of the jaw and his bloody teeth fell out with spattering blood. THIS IS MY TAIJUTSU JUST LEARNED! I AM A NINJA NOW !.

"Guahh ... Gahh" He shouted and opened his mouth with broken teeth, full of blood.

With my arm I crash it on the ground and climb on top of it. I put my thumbs in his eyes, while the others hold the back of his head. In the boy's memories this was his sensei. But I don't give a shit! This guy tried to kill me, getting me into a fucking brutal genjutsu! Do you want a cruel death ?! I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU!.

"Isamu, I killed him, and erased his remains" I say slowly. I killed him? No. But he must listen to it, he must feel pain in addition to the physical. I slowly sink my fingers into his eyes, crushing them.

"GAAHH ... GAAAAHH!" He doesn't stop shaking under me, his whole body trembles, he opens his whole bloody mouth screaming.

"I understand that you are angry, after all his death was very cruel" I make more force in my fingers as i speak, blood drips from my hands.

"GUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" His scream is thunderous, his whole face is covered in blood . This fight is over the moment I grabed you, go and die! I turn his head and break his neck.

I quickly put all my things in my bag, also the objects of the ninjas. I take the X pistol from the ground, and the gantz sword in my hand. I put my backpack on my back, cover myself and look outside. Everything has become even more bloody, the screams do not stop, I see them use kunais, shuriken, all kinds of sharp weapons. The sparks from their crashes can be easily seen. There are at least 50 ninjas, two thirds of them are from Iwagakure. I do not have time to lose!.

[MOTHER BOX! INTERSECT FUNCTION! GENESIS FUNCTION!]. First I start with the ninja than i killed.

[INTERSECT FUNCTION, processing ..., complete material, available]. I get memories from the ninja academy, climbing trees, walking on water, using chakra, training in genjutsu and kenjutsu, combat experience. Among these memories is mentioned grass country, my location, the person who speaks is Nara Shikaku, the jounin commander of konoha. Also present are Yamanaka Inoichi and Akimichi Chouza, several other jounin. They talk about an espionage mission in one of the iwagakure camps, but something went wrong, and they were hunted down. I search the battlefield, and can see them, the Ino-Shika-Cho trio. I look carefully at the battlefield when the fat man began to grow. Shit! That stupid fat man is becoming giant!

"Akimichi clan! Use earth-style jutsu ..." The one who looks like the leader of iwagakure cried out, when he suddenly stopped.

"Chouza now!" He screamed again, no, it's not him, it must be the mind transfer jutsu by Inoichi yamanaka.  In a few moments the fat man began to move his long cane to several ninjas from  Iwagakure  hitting and killing them with one blow. Everything happens very fast.

[GENESIS FUNCTION, processing ... complete material, execute] .Finally the cables began to absorb the remains of the bastard ninja.

[Genetic enhancement available, save, run, enhancement of chakra circulation system, acquired jounin chakra, adjust body to more advanced combat , affinity with yin element acquired]. This time the strange sensation lasted a moment less, and stopped. In my heart I am excited. I place my weapons on my waist and form the ram seal with my hands, I feel 'my chakra' molding Yes, I am using chakra! I AM A REAL NINJA NOW!

"Transformation Jutsu". I say and white smoke comes out around me. Wearing a brown vest, a long-sleeved shirt only on the left arm, black gloves and dark brown pants. I look completely like an Iwagakure's ninja . Yes, camouflage! this is my plan to escape. According to the Mother Box's information, i can hide my chakra, giving me a perfect transformation jutsu.

[MOTHER BOX! INDETECTABLE FUNCTION!]. I order.

[INDETECTABLE MODE ACTIVATED, inner energies impossible to detect, any future fortune telling abilities about the user will be invalid, most of the localization abilities invalid, the mode  will remain active at all times]

[What do you mean, with the majority? stupid shit]. I complain.

[Majority, definition, part of a set that represents the largest of the entire group]. I hear the voice reply.

[I know what majority means! not what i was asking]. This technological shit did not understand me.

Momentarily a shadow covered the entire cave, I raises my vision. Hey, you must be joking. Akimichi Chouza, what did I do to you? Damn, I was mistaken for an enemy. How did they detect me? Ah! I should have used undetectable mode before using the jutsu! Stupid!. Then a stick the thickness of an mountain tree was struck at me directly.

"AAAH! ... UOOH!" I feel a heavy blow on my hands, I am making force trying to stop the cane. The entire cave is destroyed, and I was dragged aside until it stopped. In the middle of the battle, a strange situation occurred, a 'giant' was stopped by someone 'small', drawing the attention of many ninjas.

"He was stopped?" I hear someone say.

"He stopped it" Some surprised ninjas.

"Chouza-san!" Other voices.

I look around, and I see many eyes on me. I'm angry! Because of this obese bastard,  I got everyone's attention . Also, I am doing too much force. This is wrong, very wrong. My suit won't last forever. I have to make a quick decision now.

"The Akimichi clan ninja stopped, fast, attack him!" I scream out loud. Yes, I must depend on these 'allied ninjas' , my only option! These 'comrades ninja' must fight for their 'partner'. Should I take the risk of defeating Chouza Akinmichi and becoming a hero? No. Do I look like a coward? Surely. But would you risk your life just to look good? Only the stupid ignoramuses would!

"GAHH!" I see ninjutsus being thrown on the fat man until he was lying on the ground. He started to shrink again. Some shurikens and ninjutsus were thrown at me, but walls of earth stopped them midway. Shit, that was close!

The battle flared up again, many deaths. Until finally Konoha decided to withdraw, half of his group stayed to fight until the death. I collaborate with some shuriken releases, but nothing serious, I try to stay away and not draw attention. At some point I moved away from the edge, I jumped on a tree, and I ran away, further away, from that bloody hell. No matter how many corpses there are, it's not worth the risk.

"hahh ... hahh ... finally I escaped" I say, and white smoke comes out of me. Appearing again with all my outfit.

"In itself, maintaining the transformation jutsu consumes chakra, my limit is only 2 hours" I sit next to a tree, like dried meat and bread. I think about my situation.

Uff ... No one seems to have chased me. My best option as a destination is to go to a place where I know history, a place outside the war field, many people die, the best ninjas, without witnesses. Umm ... I know.

My objective, THE COUNTRY OF RAIN.

5