Lineages and taking hits
90 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Know your enemy better than you know yourself before going into battle.. Rias Gremory is another player at the poker table. We are playing a 1 vs. 1 in a betting round. The bad thing about poker is that if you have good cards, you can also lose. In that case, wait for the next round to recover. As long as you stay at the table there is a chance of a comeback.

This is just a prelude to the big game. The other two players are not in their seats but their black silhouettes are present.

Returning to the situation

"What is this? Are they really boobs? They're not implants, are they?" "Iyaaaaaaaaaaaaann~...Noooo!!!"I bully her and she tries to escape my grip. Her breasts are profaned by my hands, her shirt is opened  by the force of my grip, the temperature of our bodies is transmitted between us, as well as the touch.

Hey, you have firm and hard nipples, huh?!...

"Without shame, what are you doing to the president?! Get away from her!" (Issei). The closest is the idiot, he tries to punch me.

" Disgusting pervert..."(Koneko).The loli that''s on my right also attacked.

"Ise-kun...no! leave it to me!" (Kiba). The knight yells, already running towards me.

I let go of Rias Gremory, her feet tripped and she fell to her knees on the wet floor. Shame. Embarrassing. Dishonor. Memorable. Her emotions are reflected in his eyes. Their sore melons will never forget my rough clenching. My lips couldn't help but smile. Noticing it, she covered her breasts, gnashes her teeth and her face turns red.

The fight goes on, the oppai pervert's fist is stopped by my open palm and I respond with another fist that knocks him out and makes him fall to the flooded floor. Kiba manages to catch him. Right away I want to move to avoid the nekomata. My feet feel cold. very cold. what the hell?! Ice!!!.

My feet are frozen. It's ice magic. Before I could do anything about it, the loli nekomata kicks me in the stomach with her foot is full of force and slams me straight into the wall.  The hard impact left my chest pressed  by the lack of air, annoying me. I crash, bounce and fall to the floor too. Fetishist, daughter of a bitch!.

"Ara ara, the bad boys must be disciplined" I hear her mockery.

A crimson red light shines illuminating the dark room. Taking a look in the Rias Gremory's direction, she develops magic power in her whole body, in the palm of her hand there is an aura of demonic power, power of destruction!.

"I don't allow anyone to cause damage to my property, especially an extremely vulgar person like you. For those unforgivable sins, you should be properly punished. In the name of the gremory family, I will eliminate you!" (Rias) Her tone is overflowing with anger.

This is the first time I see such powerful magic. So much power in the palm of one hand and it shot out at me. My heart stops in panic. This is the result of fighting the entire occult research club. I alone am not enough and that is why I lose. But my death? Noooooooooooooooo!! RASENGAN!!!.

On my knees I did everything I could to get up and defend myself by attacking. Everything turned black and I feel a lot of pain, especially in my face. With a clash between our powers I am sent away from the room.

"President, a group of fallen angels is approaching! If this continues we will be at a disadvantage!" (Akeno). The S&M girl spoke. With that Rias Gremory and her peerage leave the house for a magic circle and I don't know anything more about them. Teleportation again.

My condition is an ordeal. The muscles of my face under my skin were exposed, I do not have my tongue or my eyelids. The same thing happened in various parts of my body.They were destroyed, I have several holes and my torso is in the same way, disfigured.

I had never hurt myself so much...! God, I am bathed in my own blood...Is this the defeat?...

[Reset] The red gauntlet covered my left hand, the Boosted Gear. Like flashy and fine armor, it has a green jewel-like object engraved on it. Ddraig talks to me through this jewel.

[Partner, the body of that crazy exorcist is only a few steps away...](Ddraig).

I know Ddraig, it's that every part of me hurts a lot...

[Mmm..what if you use your wings?...That might work...You should move!...](Ddraig). He left me those words and hid again.

Actually that's a good idea...haha...thanks...

I knew he was talking to me so I wouldn't lose consciousness. Although we said simple words, we knew how serious the situation is. Wings grew from my back, of blue feathers. The bluebird wings I got in my last  gantz mission. Wounded, these lift me off the ground and allow me to reach the corpse of my ex-best friend, Freed Sellzen. I will 'miss' him...

[INTERSECT FUNCTION, processing..., complete material, available] The metal cables tied Freed's head and his memories were recorded in my head.

Church, a super organization that works with Heaven for the good of humanity. That's why they did experiments. Freed is an artificial human made in a laboratory. He knew it and that fucked him up. I have the memories of his fencing with the sword. Movements, cuts and brandishing the sword in the western style. His experience as an exorcist confronting monsters, demons, Sacred Gears users, mages, swordsmen, etc.

[GENESIS FUNCTION, processing..., complete material, available]. Here comes the pain. Ahhh, I have to find a way to avoid this!!!.

[Genetic enhancement available, save, run, beginning physiological restoration] I slowly recover the health, my strength began to return to my body, and the pain diminished to the point of disappearing. I look at my healthy hands and clench the fists.

I was careless, I bet my life and and  the training  that I did... and I lose? No! the real battle has only just begun!

The priest's clothes are on the floor, so I put them on after mine were in tatters.  Standing up again, I stretched out my arms and accepted what happened. Life goes on, you can't regret it and you have to continue.

I have my trap card, the mother box!...As long as I follow my plan, I will be the final winner!. Hey, I didn't tell you right? What was the secret use that Ddraig and I discovered? Well, things got out of control. Ddraig said 'what happens if you absorb all of Lucifer's descendants?'. What he said made much sense, this never crossed my mind, I should have thought about it the first day of my transmigration. Yes, what would happen if I do a more selective search than what I absorb?.

The mother box answered us and the menu of my absorptions changed. How?

[MOTHER BOX! SHOWS THE LATEST GENETIC IMPROVEMENT!]

[Demon King Lineage: Devils were created by god... but evolution is something magnificent and they separated from him. Learn the way of evil by killing the descendants of the Original Lucifer. Lucifer, Beelzebub, Leviathan, Asmodeus].

[Otsutsuki Ninja Lineage: Reach the highest ninja status. The Otsutsuki left roots in the Naruto World look for them and kill them all. Senju Clan, Uchiha Clan, Uzumaki Clan, Hyuga Clan, Kaguya Clan].

[Lineage of the God of the Bible: Have you thought about the creation of life? The origin of Existence? You can find out, it absorbs all god's creations. Angel, Demon, Fallen Angel, Human].

[Protagonist Lineage: They have strong destinies and decide the future of each World. From Zero to Hero. Kill them, create your destiny and increase your chances of survival].

[Hentai Protagonist Lineage: Looking for Love? Well this is not what you are looking for. This lineage is only sexual. No woman can resist your seduction. Absorb them, get the ease of getting sexual partners and be a Playboy].

The texts are in gray, except in the third line  for the word Human  which is now in a gold color.  Yes, the possibilities are endless. This is the first step and then I will conquer all the girls of this world!.

With my important goals in mind I was able to come to myself. My eyes look around. The living room has several damages, holes and cracks, which go through the house. I am looking for an exit to the outside. I go out through a hole made by the power of destruction. ughh... that ilk is coming!

From the clouds, in the dark night, several silhouettes descended.Black feathers. They were not long in coming. Raynare, Dohnaseek, Kalawarna and Mittelt came down from the sky and landed outside the house. I receive them with a look of respect. As a good subordinate looks up to his superior.

"What happened...?" (Dohnaseek). The middle-aged man. My boss, he's talking to me.

"Freed, me and the nun were doing our task. When an unknown demon arrived... A teenager, we had no problems with him however he was the dirty slave of a demon from the gremory house" I give my report and tell them what happened to the fallen angels.

SLAP! My cheek is slapped...

"Weak leech...! nothing has to happen to Asia Argento... Didn't they understand the importance of that?!!!" (Raynare). She yells furiously and her hand smacks my face to the side. Bitch...!

The group of fallen angels, is a ilk of the worst. Just think of the most cowardly and vile act and surely they will end up doing it. It's like I said before, being in church is not pleasant.

I do not respond, and I accept it. Why do I behave like a good subordinate and put up with his mistreatment, you ask? It's because of Raynare and how I'm going to screw her. Yes, it is phase two. This femme fatale will understand what it is to be defeated. I will take care of that!.

From behind, I pay attention to the fallen angels while in my mind, I review my plan. Infiltration into the dark side. What does the second phase consist of? I explain it to you. You can 'trust' others but you should never be confident of anything. It is easy to avoid the spear, but not the hidden dagger. Yes, I'm talking about friendly fire.

"Raynare-sama, the preparations are almost done but without the nun…" (Kalawarna ). The fallen angel who wears a maroon dress talks to others.

"I know, Kalawarna! I will personally look for her. I want you to gather our priests and complete the preparations for the ceremony. I will not let demons get in my way!" (Raynare). She organized her subordinates.

It is already decided. Tomorrow is the day. The church battle is the following night. As I planned. Freed is dead, the blame fell on Rias Gremory and her peerage. The stupid fallen angels never suspected anything else. Because of that excessive confidence, they have already lost. And they already fell into my phase two. 'The betrayal of Judas'. DID YOU NOT GET IT?! THIS WAS AN INFILTRATION FROM THE BEGINNING! AND WHAT'S IN THE END? A FALLEN ANGEL THAT FELL AT MY FEET, HAHAHA!.

4