(POV) Raynare – Part 1
108 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I, Raynare, am his dick hole, he mistreats me at his whim, even though I didn't want to I ended up licking his crotch for hours. His hard, big-headed, stinky thing. My mouth took it all the way down my throat, choking and taming me. Even when he has a girlfriend, I had to befriend and protect her. I am the neighbor who goes with them to school and behind the scenes his onahole. When she is not there he does it with me in her place, even in the same bed they both share or when the three of us go out together.

Speaking of the leech, lately I have seen him wearing a crystal necklace. It's not an emerald or a sapphire or a precious stone that I know of, what is it made of?

Returning to the situation

Old Church

06:20 pm April 26th

"Good girl, Asia, after today's ceremony, your pain and suffering will completely disappear. You will be well..." (Raynare). I have brought this stupid girl back. Her Twilight Healing cannot escape from my hands. I won't let a foolish girl ruin my plans. I worked hard for this and even had to lie to my superiors. It will turn out well and I will be loved.

"Yes..." (Asia) She nods.

"Come here" (Kalawarna). At the entrance, Asia is detained by Kalawarna and taken to the device which is in the shape of a cross for the extraction of her Sacred Gear.

My mistake, what a surprise that kid had survived, plus becoming Asia's friend...I must fix it, without witnesses...Fufufu...Ise-kun, I'll have to kill you twice...

Inside the church, I can already see my whole army ready. More than 50 street exorcists. A human with outstanding strength. And my trusted subordinates. Dohnaseek, Kalawarna and Mittelt. Rows and rows of troops ready to fight. Standing at the altar, I look at the crowd with my head held high, as their leader. They are cheering for me. So it will be in the future, not only that. I will have more fallen angels under my command. My own division is not a dream. It is a goal. And I am willing to kill for it. That's the difference between those at the bottom and those at the top, one must have the conviction to pursue one's goals no matter what the cost.  I look at Asia Argento tied to the cross behind me.

Let the ceremony begin!

"My servants, the reason I have called you here is because I have a task for you! Protect me! Take care of your master and your master will take care of you! With the successful ritual, I will lead you to the top! The filthy demons will be crushed, eradicated and exterminated!" I speak to them. I open my arms towards them and their voices cheer for me.

"RAYNARE-SAMA!...RAYNARE-SAMA!...RAYNARE-SAMA!" With the crowd adoring me, I begin the Sacred Gear transfer. The give/receive drawing appeared on me and Asia Argento.  The cross-shaped device will generate a discharge that will draw Twilight Healing from the stupid girl and I will receive it. A fallen angel who can heal other fallen angels. My status will rise. I could be of help to those two.  For the great Azazel-sama and Shemhazai-sama!  Asia, if you want you can keep praying to God because this will surely hurt you a lot. Fufu...Fufufu Ahahahahaha!

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"(Asia). She screams outrageously at the altar and we all watch what happens to her.

"RAYNARE-SAMA!...RAYNARE-SAMA!...RAYNARE-SAMA!" We watch the poor girl suffer in pain and rejoice. Pure satisfaction. With her insufferable cry I gave my last orders. My fallen angels will protect the outside of the church. The human the sanctuary. And the rest will be with me in the basement below.  They leave the ceremony. kei kurono another stupid brat. He just believed my empty words and now he's there, serving me. if it wasn't for his strength i would have forgotten his name by now. Just look at him, he's so ugly and common! The worst! Huh? Is he giving me the thumbs up?What an idiot he is! I decided to stop paying attention to him. In just a few hours this will be over. Aaaah, Azazel-sama...my power is and will be only for you....

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"(Asia). The silly girl screams non-stop.

Every minute is a countdown. A long wait. My servants fell silent after the hustle and bustle. Then, I get a call from Kalawarna that only lasts a few seconds.

"Kei kurono betrayed us! Raynare-sama, he has a longinus, he is too strong...!!!!" (Kalawarna) From his call I could hear the sounds of a fight.

"Mittelt!...Nooooooooooooooooo!"(Kalawarna). She talks desperate.

"Kalawarna. What did you say?.... Answer me!" I answered but nothing else was heard. I didn't even have time to react. When I tried to reply, no one answered. I call the other two, but nothing. This is either a bad joke or the idiot rebelled against me.

Did that leech dare?! He is tired of living?! ... she said he has a longinus!.

Like pieces of dominoes. This was the beginning of a series of bad events that began to fall one after another. Without being able to understand or even think about how this happened. The dominoes fell, crushed and broke all my hard work.

Boom! I heard a small explosion.

I turned around, the noise came from behind Asia Argento. The device stopped working. One of my servants started to check it, his face turned ugly and he looked at me. He didn't know what to say and I started to get a bad feeling.

"SPEAK!" I yelled at him.

This can't be happening...

"My master. The device is destroyed inside...it's as if someone damaged it on purpose" He said nervously.  My holy power came out of me because of my anger.

I see, Kurono, it was you, wasn't it? That leech played tricks on me! I'm going to kill you!

BAAAAAAAAAANG! A green aura exploded.

Immediately, I hear my exorcists agonizing, I see that my servants were attacked, and the bloody chaos spread.

"No, my arm! ahhhh!" "Gaaaahhhhh!" "I'm going to die...I'm going to die!" The priests say without remedy.

A handsome young man of delicate aspect appeared. His aura was impressive and overwhelmed the entire ceremonial hall. This demonic power could only be done by a high class demon.

We did not resist, I saw how many of my exorcists began to be killed until I confronted him in a fight. I lost, I am badly wounded and possibly going to die. I stayed conscious as long as I could, I pressed my wound to avoid bleeding, but the numbness at some point knocked me out. I am unconscious for a while.

"Hey, are you alive...?" I hear a voice, feel several slaps on my cheek. This made me open my eyes and I see him.

The ceremonial hall is almost empty already. Kei Kurono and I are sitting against the wall in a corner. The heiress of the gremory house came and is fighting with her  peerage against the other demon. They are so focused that they don't seem to notice us. Asia Argento is still tied to the cross, a barrier protects her, she is still passed out.

"Damn you...cough...cough! " I insult him. My mouth tastes like my own blood and I can't help coughing. I'm badly wounded. Even if I escape from here the wounds will kill me.

"The insult says more about you than it does about me. Although if you beg me maybe I can help you" The leech spoke with a fresh tone.  Besides. I only just realized, his hand is holding mine. If my arms weren't numb, I would never let this happen.

"Help me? It's your fault I'm like this! ...cough...You must have made a pact with the demon over there!...cough" I reply. His freshness annoys me a lot.

You ruined all my hard work with your bullshit! You think I want to talk to you?! I want to kill you...

He put his other hand on his chin, his fresh tone changed and he looked down at me, belittling me. This leech made a bad face at me. I had the feeling that he ended our conversation.

"Mmm... almost, but no. He was monitoring Asia Argento several times while he was doing it and I noticed and mentioned the time of the ceremony. And I took it upon myself to create an opportunity for him to show up" He looks at me and reveals several things.

"So you're saying you used him and he has no idea. So now what, you're coming to laugh in my face?" I don't tolerate it and reply him.

"No, I came for my Twilight Healing" He smiles with his lips closed, we look at each other in silence.

What?! What did he say? His Twilight Healing...?!!!!

I could not believe what the leech said. Before I could react any further he let go of my hand and disappeared from my sight, becoming invisible. My heart pounded. I had a strange feeling that something else might happen tonight. My eyes focused on Asia Argento and the barrier protecting her. With a loud impact, a dense current of wind spread in each direction, the stupid girl's chest was ripped open.

"Asiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! No!" (Issei). The idiot kid screams.

A green light in the shape of two rings floated out of her chest, Kurono appeared as these lights entered inside him. His appearance shocked everyone in the room. That's not all, several metal cables devoured Asia's body, including the blood over Kurono himself.

"HAHAHA I'M READY FOR ROUND TWO...!" He confronts the demons and speaks to them.

NO ONE KNEW IT AT THE TIME. THAT DAY, IT WAS THE BIRTH OF THE DEMON KING OF ANOTHER WORLD. OUR RULER AND MY OWNER. WITH MY PLACE BEING THE HOLE OF HIS HUGE COCK. HIS ONAHOLE.

3