Anal S*x And Onahole (R-18)
332 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I help her up. I hold her from behind, pulling her black hair, and holding her right hand. Intimately, I whisper in her ear. Raynare has just surrendered her pride and agreed to be my onahole.

"Is this what we're going to do...We're going to go to your room, you're going to put on lingerie and I'm going to stick my hard cock up that fallen angel asshole...Got it?" I speak with a rub between our cheeks.

"No!...Ahh, no way!"(Raynare). She responds weakly.

My hand tugs at her hair and I lift her head higher. Some mistreatment to show the bitch her new place. Don't let her face fool you, she is evil, vicious, conceited, arrogant and very cruel... Raynare makes a whimper and nods.

"Yes...I got it! Don't be rude...! I'll do it..."(Raynare). The pretty fallen angel spoke up, accepting it. Anal sex. She would surely refuse completely if it were under other circumstances, however, her condition requires days of rest. In other words, she is at my mercy for a while, and whatever I decide. She cannot refuse!.

We climbed the stairs with me impatiently pushing her from behind, dragging her, toward the adjacent building where the church has a dormitory. Upon arrival, I had closed and locked the door behind me. Her room has a king size bed with a canopy in the middle, purple curtains at the window. Refined furniture, bedside cabinets and a white wall lamps inlaid. Raynare turned and standing, looking at me, she without any shame takes off her clothes.

A perfect ass, without a blemish on her skin...Jesus Christ!...What an awesome ass!!!!.

Raynare changed her outfit for a revealing lingerie.  On top, black leather fabrics around and under her breasts, with a strap that adjusted with buckles in the front. On the bottom a piece of the same textile,  a  tight black thong panty that was fastened to her hips with three thin white strips.  When I took off my priest's robe and my ragged shirt, she spoke to me with an arrogant attitude still in her.

"You're a virgin with phimosis at best...You're ten years too young to call yourself a man...and you want to be my owner?! How funny..."(Raynare). The fallen angel says conceited.

Here the funny one is someone else...heh, dick today we will have to give 120% and teach this bitch a lesson!.

"Here you go Raynare see if you can find any phimosis..." With a lustful smile on my face, I respond by unbuttoning my pants, and letting them fall together with my boxers to the floor.

"What is this? ... but you're just a brat!"(Raynare).  Her reaction is funny when he sees my 28x6 cm phallus.

As first lovers, we admire each other's body for a moment. Later, in the bed. I lay down.  She got on my legs, kneeling, Her hands caress my cock from the front, she puts some lubricant on it, a transparent gel that goes from my glans, through my phallus, to the base of my testicles. Raynare has a slender body with a large bust. Her low-cut tits have a deep and sensual valley. There are lots of pillows, it's very comfortable, and relaxing, so I get excited, easily my huge crotch gets hard. My big fat cock is fully erect, even a little bigger than normal.

"Ah...ohoh...Ohohhhh!...ohh!" Raynare who was pissed off, turned around and sat on her back on my waist. My cock is already fucking her ass. Slowly, she raises and lowers her ass, with a few smacks. Her silky black hair falls down her back and moves to the rhythm of our fucking. We don't do it to the fullest, so about half of my cock is yet to enter into her.

"What's up Raynare?...Do you like my cock?". I ask, like a pig this is not good enough for me.

"There's no way this feels good...ohoh...Just hurry up and cum at once!"(Raynare). The fallen angel quickly replies to me. I watch her ass in lingerie take my big fat cock.  Her black leather thong panty is moved to the side and squeezes my cock. The depth of her interior is warm, soggy and tight but my 'head' was touching like a stopper.

Obstinate. Okay, I'm going to get serious. Your broken pride isn't enough, so I'll fuck it hard until it's gone...

I hold her by the waist, accelerate with a hard fuck and repeatedly I see how the curves of her magnificent slender ass deform. Her butthole is sucking all my cock inside and there came the little howls and cries of pleasure. The fallen angel and I make the mattress creak with mind-blowing sex.

"HAHNN~!...HAH!...AH!...HAHNN~!" Raynare shouts louder. I can feel her hands holding onto my legs as if she needs to hold on to something.

The sex between human and fallen angel, anal and interracial sex, Raynare and I, we do it.  Her fallen angel ass in lingerie take my big fat cock. The smacking of her butt against my waist echoes in the luxurious bedroom. That stopper from before is opened by my cock pushes.

PA! PA! PA!

Fornicating in an empty church.  In the room of its ex-leader. In a king size bed. Excited as the bastard that I am, it's time to teach the pretty fallen angel a lesson!.

"COME ON, RAYNARE, MOVE THAT BITCH WAIST OF YOURS!!!!!" I yell at her relentless.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! My right hand spanks her.

"KUH! NOOOOOOO! DON'T SPANK ME!!!!" Raynare says excited.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! As if I imprinted my hands on her skin, these leave the fallen angel's butt red.

I spank her continuously until she finally moved on her own. Raynare moves intensively in my crotch, turns around looking at me with lust, bites her lips and holds back her moans of pleasure. My 28 cm long and 6 cm thick phallus enters into her asshole completely. The bed mattress has a lot of bounce.  Therefore, I put my hands behind my back and enjoy this more.

We are both weakened by our previous fights. I know you are close to orgasm, Raynare, so as your superior owner I must make you come as a good onahole, I must do that job. After experiencing this, you will never be the same...

Without rest. I move again, pull her back, hug her from behind, pull my knees up, slip my arms under her legs. In this pose it is impossible for you not to cum. The full nelson sex position. Like this, more intense, I thrust my hard cock with all my might while holding her head between my arms. Treating her like a true onahole, the fallen angel yowls of pleasure.

"HAH! YES! YOU ARE DRILLING SO DEEP! MY HIPS DON'T WANT TO STOP MOVING... HAHN!... AHN!"(Raynare)

"WHO IS YOUR OWNER? WHO IS YOUR OWNER BITCH?!!!!...SAY IT!...SAY IT!..."(Kurono)

"YOU!...YOU ARE MY OWNER!!...HAHN!"(Raynare)

"ABANDON YOUR STUPID PRIDE AND BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF. AS MY ONAHOLE, I SWEAR, I WILL GIVE YOU POWER!!!"(Kurono).

We fornicated hard like animals in heat. As if Raynare had taken an aphrodisiac,when she hears my last words, her pelvis feels accompanied by rhythmic and involuntary contractions.  I can't stop either and I keep on fucking her asshole.  In an intense and prolonged climax, the beautiful fallen angel Inevitably is cumming.  I shoot my sperm filling her anus.  Asshole Creampie!.

SPLURT!SPLORT!SPLUT!  Spurts of warm  sperm splash and slide down our private parts.

We faint between our bodies, the busty beauty  and black hair snuggled on my chest, breathing softly between little moans of satisfaction, begins to talk to me.

"That position is simply too tempting..." (Raynare). She says.

A moment later Raynare asks me for something. The fallen angel looks at me with her violet eyes corrupted by sex and whispers in my ear.

"One month...get me...get me a rare Sacred Gear in less than a month and I'll gladly be your onahole..."(Raynare) She asks.

What about this?...No, it doesn't matter! Since I said so, I must accept, I must not show weakness!

"In one month I'll get you that sacred gear!" I say clenching my fist at her, sure of it.

My answer turned her crazy. Raynare turns around and sits on my hips , this time facing me as a rider.  There are hearts in her violet eyes.  She put my cock in her asshole again, her hands pressed on my abdomen and she fanned on my waist repeatedly. The fallen angel wants anal and interracial sex. Her dark feathered wings appeared that along with her black lingerie makes her look sexier that never. The luxurious bedroom becomes noisy one more time.

"SORRY FOR TREATING YOU THAT WAY!.... HAHHH!... I WAS COMPLETELY WRONG! IT WAS STUPID OF ME NOT TO UNDERSTAND HOW AMAZING YOU WERE!.... SORRY FOR BEING SO ARROGANT!" Raynare closes her eyes and howls like a fallen angel slut while flapping those wings of hers.

I grab her ass, also balancing her on my cock. My thick cock filled all the space of her asshole that was burning with passion. We go into full march. Her slender ass gets hammered by my 28 cm hard  cock and black feathers fall with each thrust of mine. The bed is shaking outrageously. The silent church was filled with only one sound.

PA! PA! PA! PA! PA! PA! PA!PA! PA! PA!PA! PA! PA!

Love juices and semen are spread all over the bed sheets. The sweat slides down from our bodies. The reathing frantically of us by lack of air was resoundingly constant. In an extreme state of lust, Raynare's facial expression is obsessive, crazed and libidinous, with saliva hanging from her mouth. I, brimming with ecstasy, open, dilate and stretch her anus with the shape of my thick cock.  Which makes her trembled and trembled of satisfaction. Our intense fucking gives us the highest pleasure. And we give roars of sex.

"THIS PRETTY FACE YOU HAVE, YOUR OBCENE TITS, YOUR MAGNIFICENT ASS AND YOU ARE MINE! YOU BELONG TO ME! YOU ARE MY ONAHOLE!!! IS THAT CLEAR?!!!!" (Kurono)

"YES, YOU CAN BE MY OWNER!....USE MY BODY AS YOU WISH!.... I AM GLADLY YOUR ONAHOLE!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! USE MY BODY AS YOU WISH! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I'M GOING TO CUM! IKU! IKU! IKU! IKUUUUUUU!!!...."(Raynare)

"NNNGH~!... MMMM~!" " MMMNGHHNNN~!...."  With our faces facing each other, possessively, her cheeks are held by my hands. Looking at each other, we tell each other as we fuck until we hit the sweet spot. A potent orgasm. The fallen angel has learned her lesson and surrendered. Raynare and I cum and kiss. A prolonged, ardent and sexual kissthat closes our status. Onahole and owner. This is the last thing I remember when I fainted. Wings of black feathers and my white semen.

The next morning we had showered, freshened up, had a fucking in her personal bathtub. Raynare is packing her luggage. I have been waiting for her for a while sitting on the long benches of the sanctuaryof the church, which looks as if it has been through an earthquake, my suitcase is next to me, as I have some time to wait, I analyze my situation.

THIRD GOAL. FAILED. Because although I did get to sleep with Raynare, Rias Gremory is an absolute no. How to describe my relationship with the beautiful fallen angel? it as a master/servant relationship where she has to serve me as her owner. Her position, my sex lover, my bitch my onahole!.

FIFTH GOAL. FAILED. My income now is 150,000 yen in silver which in no way will be enough to live with Kishimoto and help Konan. I am still bankrupt.

My next step is to go to kuoh academy but I will wait, run away and come back stronger!. Rias gremory and akeno himejima, I look forward to our next meeting. That means, yes, world travel!!.

5