Return to normality and school friends
155 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Like the threads that form a rope, human relationships entwine us to each other, in every social group there will be conflicts if the people who form it have very opposite personalities. If they reach an understanding, this rope will resist any tension and if they do not achieve it, it will be cut and everyone will go their own way.  What would happen if you put them together:

An innocent-victim, Kishimoto.

The soulless bitch, Raynare.

Responsible and serious blue nee-san, Konan.

Scumbag, leech, Kurono.

Will Kishimoto leave Kurono if he finds out about her infidelities or will she accept it? Could Raynare feel anything but ambition? Will Kurono, a guy with a strong sexual addiction, reform into the admirable hero he is destined to be or will he become a never-before-seen villain? The task of helping those who need help, stopping the rain that hides people's tears, find the peace and changing the mentality of a scumbag  weighs on her shoulders, will Konan succeed or fail and change the cold-hearted assassin?.

Meanwhile, the danger on the horizon is getting closer and closer, a black sphere, an empty room, the threat of powerful aliens and another fight for survival. Gantz will bring new members, a massacre is coming, how many will be left alive after this mission? Who will survive...? The Kurono team, will they make it?.

Returning to the situation.

Own apartment, Gantz World.

06:35 am

I come back and bring company, a sexy slut, will it be my destiny to bring girls to this apartment? In that case I accept it, haha!. Next to me, the fallen angel, takes her hand away from mine, looks at my room, makes a face of displeasure, as if she is judging me by the place where I live. Uff... women judge everything!.

Do you know what happened after our scandal? We were thrown out of the inn. The universe decided for us and we had to come back. A parking lot was the starting point.

"So what now? What are we going to do?"(Raynare). She asks.

It would be a inconvenient if Kishimoto came out of the bathroom now!

"The walls are thin, follow me, let's talk outside..." I say calmly and we don't bother the flea-ridden dog,  go outside and close the door.

Outside, the day is sunny, a day like any other, people walk down the street to do their daily activities,  Everything is so normal, no sadistic demons, no crazy killers, it's peaceful. How long has it been since I've had this...? Don't I deserve a break? And fuck a lot? Raynare and I walk and talk around the quiet neighborhood.

"Tell me everything I need to know! what am I facing? where am I?" (Raynare).

"uff... calm down, it is just like in your world, there are regular people living their lives, but separate, there are aliens living and hiding from us"(Kurono).

"Aliens?"(Raynare).

"The existence of angels, fallen angels and demons has nothing extraordinary? but that of an alien you have to doubt it?...more than thirty years ago, there was a crisis due to the destruction of a planetary system and the earth was chosen as an immigration destination" (Kurono).

"Are you kidding?"(Raynare).

"No"(Kurono).

"This explains it!. So, you got alien technology, and went to my world for stole Sacred Gears and our magic...isn't it? Have you been to other places?!"(Raynare).

"None of your business. Your task will be to protect my girlfriend and let me know if you encounter any problems" (Kurono).

"What's so special about her? Why would you protect her?"(Raynare).

"She is useless. Why do I protect her? Well, because like you she belongs to me and you know what I want her for!"(Kurono).

"Ughhh, leech!"(Raynare).

"In three and a half weeks, I have an event I'm invited to, I'll attend it and after that, I'll look to give you your rare Sacred Gear"(Kurono).

"Do I have to take care of her during that time...?"(Raynare).

"Yes"(Kurono).

As my onahole, Raynare, has resigned herself to me fucking other girls. Will it be because of the culture of her world? However, I am not going to tempt good luck. The fallen angel asked me to live in a hotel, I accept, it would be uncomfortable to have my two babes living in the same building. After taking, my last big amount of money, my e-mail address, she goes her way.  We will be in touch. My dick loves that babe!.

Now well, there are matters that I left pending and that I must take care of...

Expectant, I buy a breakfast,  I walk the streets, go upstairs with eagerness, use the key to open the door and go inside the apartment. In the bedroom, Kishimoto is watching TV, the  famous 'morning japan' program, playing with the dog. After going to another world and coming back we met again.

"Welcome home, where did you go?" (Kishimoto). She asks with a smile.

"A short trip to the convenience store. I brought breakfast. I'm home..." I lie with irony.

We spend time together and have breakfast. The dog eats some canned meat. The news channel shows a live report on the most recent gantz mission. I don't think it's important.

[Look at these images, after the financial boom this house was left without an owner in the itabashi residential area and was not demolished, apparently last night an explosion occurred, police are investigating for clues]. That says the main journalistthat.

[In the winter mysteries section!. The mysterious case of the porn magazine students!. In this subway station, two students rescued a man who had fallen into the line, suddenly disappearing without a trace. Listen to our testimonies]. A reporter announces.

[They ran in that direction but the train was coming, I couldn't see what happened after that. But I'm not sure if the train hit them]. The woman says on TV.

[I was here at the station but I didn't see any students. Maybe it was one of those cases of mass hypnotism.] A man of swindling aspect comments.

[The only thing left of them is this porn magazine! Do these young men really exist? We'll find out in another chapter of winter mysteries!].The reporter announces conspicuously.

I choked on my food. Stupid, Kurono! Damn, you should have at least had the decency to read it in private! How could you buy it and lose it in public?! It sure has my fingerprints on it!.  Detective Kishimoto curiously knew it was me and kato right away, of those who were talked about and that I was the one from the porn magazine. My 'dear' mother called by telephone, asked about my well-being and if I was going to school.This reminded me that I must go to school, the last thing I need is more people meddling in my life, I must not raise suspicions about me.  I'm going with my black uniform for students. Kishimoto is somewhat distressed, her life cannot be as it used to be in that sense, the dog tries to follow me but we tricked him into entering the apartment again. We kiss a sweet farewell kiss, I will find a solution for her, for now, I give her a tender kiss to comfort her.

High school

08:25 am

On the top floor of the school building, the classroom is crowded with students who are in their social groups, I am sitting in the row near the window, in the last places, accompanied by my classmates.

"Ah, the school, I haven't been here for a long time..." I say in a cool way.  I have my elbow on the desk and the cheek resting on my hand. Going to school is one of my pending matters...

"Long time? You were here a few days ago" A talker hears my comment and responds. Ruining my moment of reflection.

"Yes, but I have lived many adventures and gained a power that you can't imagine, romance and danger are the names at stake, a game that you wouldn't know except in movies or animes, my life is different from you" I answer to the impertinent talker.

"Kurono, stop saying nonsense and look at this magazine. It's Reika in swimsuit! Look at her body, her figure! Without a doubt, she is my favorite idol!". A magazine is placed on my desk. The talker is my friend and classmate, Eiji Nagasawa.

"Man, it's too much. It' s got to be illegal. Very sexy! Very sexy!" Besides the two of us, there is another person, the fat one, Kyohiko Matsumura.

It should be mentioned, they are the kind of guys who would never have a girlfriend. Nagasawa is a short, thin boy with a very unsightly hairstyle and has a facination for the female idols. Matsumura is  a fat guy that wears glasses and likes anime. But today there is something different about him, his face has wounds as if he had been beaten a lot.  I decide not to look any further into it. Obviously, the other person who has my attention is the girl of the crowd, Tae Kojima.

My opinion about her? No comments...

Ok, I have to say it. It's unbelievable that I would reject Reika in the future, for this girl...

Six hours of studying go by. Resisting, I took my notes and thought in  Konan and what I should do for our date today while each teacher teaches his or her class. I analyze the situation. Blue nee-san and I are not on the best of terms, I think I will have to help her in any way I can with her dream, to bring peace to a country,  the people in the tragedy of war. Damn, I'm just a scumbag,I can't handle such a serious and important mission!! Frustrated, I can't find a solution. Now is lunchtime.

Did I remember to bring my lunch? No. Nagasawa and Matsumura laugh at me.  Tsk, he truth is that I only spend time with them because I need someone to brag about my girlfriends to. That's all. They are my friends along with Ddraig until I find better ones.

Later, I have my activities of the basketball club in the gymnasium, I don't stand out too much, there's a guy named Kimura that is really good, the bastard even has a fangirls club. Leaving, some distance away, I see Matsumura being punched by senior students. I shake my head. The school is a lie, it's bad. Therefore, first, I'm going to take control of it, starting with these losers. Finally, it's time for an emotive friendship episode! THIS KICKS OFF MY PLAN,  'CLANDESTINE STUDENT PRESIDENT'!.

The nook behind the gymnasium is the place of the school where the bullies hang out and the students are abused, where not even the teachers get close, there is a warehouse with some stairs, on these sits a blonde shaved guy, in front of him and his loser friends, the fat one is on his knees with a bloody nose.

"5,000 yen...I have only 5,000 yen...please" (Matsumura). The fat one lowers his head and pleads them.

"Don't try to fuck with me, I told you it was 10,000 you piece of shit! Yonekura, you can kill him..." The blond shaved guy says offended and points him to one of his bullies.

"Well, if you say so..." A tall blond bully says without giving it any more thought.

The blond shaved guy pulls out a cigarette from his uniform, ignites it, takes a puff out of it.  The fat one is afraid. All the loser friends look at him badly, intimidating him. I approach. Standing next to matsumura, I unbuttoned my uniform and throw it aside, I just don't want it to get dirty, this will only take a few seconds, they won't hold out any longer. Ughh, I remember my smoking brother!...

"Hm? Who is this one? Is he an asshole or what?" The leader smoker speaks.

"You're going to let him go. Do you hear me? This is over..." I say to him.

"Eh? has the brat said anything?" He intentionally ignores me.

"Yes... he said that this is over ..." Someone says inciting.

"Tachibana, he said something strong, why don't you remove his teeth?"He tall blond comments.

"Hey, you! Did you say something? Answer me you fucking punk! Say it again come on!" The leader smoker, the blond shaved guy says with a bad attitude, challenging me.

"I said you're going to let him go and this is over!" I repeat my words without hesitation and I keep my eyes fixed on him.

"It makes me angry to look at you. A fag like you acting tough. I'll show you hell for not knowing your own limits. My tooth collection is one tooth short of a hundred. Hey brat... do you have clean teeth and no cavities?"He stands up from the stairs, talks to my face, takes a puff on his cigarette and blows me the smoke, bothering me.

"Haha the son of a dentist" One more loser says.

"I am finished!"(Matsumura).

52 seconds later...

My uniform became dirty. The smoking leader named tachibana is on the roof of the warehouse, it is difficult to say if he is dead or alive. The bully named yonekura broke the stairs with his body, he is crying like a girl, writhing in pain. The other losers lie unconscious on the ground, bleeding. Matsumura did not move from his position and remained kneeling, as if he had seen something amazing. Ah, I don't think I mentioned it, since my evolution, my muscles have shrunk, unless I take my clothes off, these will not be noticed, that is to say, in appearance I am again like original Kurono. Except that now, I'm the strongest and handsome in the whole school!.

"Anyone who is not a delinquent can leave.." I say presumptuous the classic manga phrase to mutsumura, turned around to head towards the entrance, knew that these losers would annoy me, so I'd better take care of them first, because that's the kind of person I am. I decided to focus on the problems that I can now solve. My busty girlfriend wants to go to school, so, she's going to go to school, once I have the control and a lackeys, as the clandestine student president!.

"Kurono, thanks...!"(Matsumura). I hear his scream behind me while I walk away.

ha, I hope you think the same when I bring my girlfriends..hahaha!

At the entrance, I received an email, It is a photo of Raynare in a hotel lobby and Konan is in the background of the image. Then I thought about it. Oh, I'm so screwed..!.

3