Chapter 20
394 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Holiday to remember

Chapter 20

 

I was teased for the rest of the week by the entire family about my date with Mackenzie though Skye seemed a little less enthusiastic about the teasing than I would have expected. She came to my room almost every night to talk, mostly about inconsequential things, giving me the impression that she wanted to work up to something but couldn’t find a way to say it. When I asked her about it, she backed off, insisting that there wasn’t anything on her mind. I hugged her to sleep one night and had to wake her in the small hours to send her back to her own room.

 

Friday seemed long and boring as I fidgeted my way through my classes, unable to concentrate properly on anything. During lunch I half thought that I’d better check with Mackenzie that our date was still on but I only saw her across the lunch hall with Louise while they were getting food and talking deeply about something, I looked away for a moment as Mark showed me something on his phone, when I looked back the two girls were gone.

 

Having no idea where I was supposed to meet her or how I could contact her to ask, I had no choice but to hang around at the school gate after lessons finished, waiting for Mackenzie to leave. Skye smiled a little frostily at me as she passed with a friend, Summer barrelled up and wished me good luck with my date as though she was never going to see me again, her friends all twittered and giggled as she gave me a quick hug. They didn’t hear her whisper that she’d be waiting for me when I got home as she did.

 

Mackenzie and Louise sauntered out about three quarters of an hour after classes had ended and I’d had to stand there feeling conspicuous as all the first years had streamed past, gawping at me as though I were waiting to offer them something suspicious. I was self-conscious and irritated by the time they appeared. Louise had an enormous hickey on her neck and they had both undone the buttons on their shirt so she could tie it in a knot, showing off her belly-piercing and a large amount of her cleavage while her purple jacket was slung across her bag and looked in danger of falling out any moment.

 

Mackenzie, had rolled her skirt up to make it shorter, had ditched her jacket somewhere and only carried a small bag, meaning she wasn’t taking any books home with her. I thought that it was clear to anyone who looked at her that she was heading for a date. When she saw me, she abandoned Louise, ran up to me and made a show of taking my hand and holding on to it as she apologised if I’d had to wait and asked if I was ready. With her hanging on to my arm and the last few stragglers from school passing, I felt ten foot tall and clumsy as an elephant on roller skates. I was sure that I could feel a spot breaking out on my face as I muttered that it was fine and I hadn’t been waiting long.

 

“OMG Ken, relax, she doesn’t bite unless you tell her too.” Louise laughed

 

“You’re not nervous are you?” Mackenzie asked looking into my face. “Oh my god, you are! Relax, I’ll show you what to do and I’ll be gentle.” She snickered before adding a farewell to Louise.

 

“Call me over the weekend and tell me all about it.” Louise called over her shoulder as she turned away.

 

My sisters hung onto my arm from time to time and it never bothered me but it seemed different when Mackenzie was hanging onto me and holding my hand as she steered me towards the bus stop by the school gate.

 

“There’s some time before the film starts, I thought we might go to a coffee place I know.” She said as she checked the time on her phone, “You’re ok with that aren’t you?”

 

“Um, yea. Anything you like.”

 

“Relax Ken, just think of it as going somewhere with your friend, what are you so nervous about? It’s not like you.”

 

“What if people see us? What will they think if I’m on a date with you? What if I mess it up? My family have all been teasing me about it all week. I’m not even sure I know what a date is meant to be.”

 

“Chill, it’s just two people spending time with eachother, its quite normal. I don’t think that you can mess it up. I’ve been on loads of bad first dates and you are a nice guy so you are already ahead of the rest.”

 

“I’ll try, I’ve just never been on a date before and Dad gave me all this advice I’m supposed to remember about how to do it right and everything. And what if people see me getting it wrong, aren’t I supposed to know how to make a date go well by my age?” Mackenzie smiled.

 

“You know, Lou really is right about you, you’re an adorable idiot. Fuck everyone else, just be yourself. Today it’s just about us, no one else. You don’t need to worry about it. We’re just two friends going to see a film right? Though if you’re this wound up already I probably better not let you have any caffeine or you’ll never get it up.” She giggled, looking at me to make sure I knew the last part was a joke.

 

Our conversation was interrupted by the bus pulling up and us scrambling to get on without holding anyone up. Mackenzie chose a two-person seat by the window, letting me sit on the isle side of it so that she couldn’t get away if she wanted. When I sat down, she leant against me and sighed as though she had been waiting to do it all day and was now more comfortable. With the seats being just big enough for two people, I wasn’t entirely sure if it was on purpose but couldn’t exactly lean away from her.

 

“So come on, tell me about you. I only really know what Lou has told me.” She asked with a quirked eyebrow as the buss lurched off again onto the road.

 

“I don’t really know what that means. I’m not all that interesting really.”

 

“I dunno, what kinda music you into?”

 

“Rock, metal, dunno, whatever sounds good.”

 

“Hmm, so you like Halestorm, they’re kinda rock metal aren’t they?”

 

“Yea I like some of their stuff, more like disturbed, system of a down, dragonforce, dream theatre, that kinda thing. My sisters are more into charts music so I hear a lot of that too.”

 

“Cool, do I know your sisters?”

 

“They’re both at our school, Skye’s in year 10, Summer’s in year 8. So I doubt it.”

 

“My sister is in year 11 so I don’t think I’ve come across either of them. You get on with them?”

 

“Yea I guess.” The irony of the double meaning that could be put on her question amused me but I tried hard not to show it. “Your sister’s in the same year as my cousins then, they just moved here.” I added, trying to steer the conversation in another direction.

 

Somehow, time started to disappear as we talked and I barely noticed the half an hour it took the but to get us across town to our next stop. Mackenzie asked questions while I answered them and tried hard to think of things to ask her that wouldn’t sound forced or stupid. At the same time she seemed to easily keep an eye on where we were and knew when we were getting near the stop we needed. We got off the bus as she checked her phone for the time.

 

“Coffee shop is over here.” She pointed in the direction and started leading the way. Although she was still wearing the school regulation flat black shoes that all the girls had to wear, I couldn’t help but notice the sway of her short skirt and hips as I followed her. In my mind I compared her butt to Summers, recognising that Makenzie’s was rounder and fuller and her hips more flared than my youngest sisters.

 

The coffee shop she took me to was hidden up in a little alleyway and I’d had no idea it was there before, Inside it was filled with deep chairs, comfy couches and low tables with a gleaming glass and chrome counter tucked up at the end furthest from the door. Behind the counter there was a huge chalk board filled with a dazzling array of options that I quickly realised were all different drinks I could order. Makenzie didn’t even glance at the boards as she strode across the café, greeting the man behind the counter cheerily and ordering something that sounded like a foreign language to me. It’s not that I’d been sheltered from café’s really, it’s just that I never had much reason to go in one before, usually, grabbing a drink at the news stand was as close as I came to an actual coffee shop, or maybe the food court in a shopping centre. I was vaguely aware of frappe’s and such from other shops but the combinations and options were rather boggling. After staring at the board for a long time, I finally decided to play it safe and ordered a simple mango smoothie.

 

Makenzie took us to a little table in a corner of the shop and we carried on talking as though there hadn’t been any kind of interruption. She offered me a taste of her drink so I felt that I should offer her some of mine. It didn’t occur to me until afterwards that we probably should have used different straws.

 

While we were sitting there talking Makenzie checked her phone several times, occasionally replying to a text and I started to worry that maybe I was being a bit too boring, that maybe she couldn’t wait to get away. When I apologised, she laughed.

 

“You really are an idiot. If I wanted to get away I’d make an excuse and get away, my mum just likes to check on me when she knows I’m having a first date and you haven’t got a watch on so I thought I better keep an eye on the time. Don’t want to be late to the cinema.” She explained, clearly trying to reassure me.

 

We still got to the cinema early enough to queue and get drinks and popcorn which I insisted on paying for, she gave in with good grace after offering to pay for her own. She made sure that we got seats right at the back of the cinema where people wouldn’t disturb us though I thought it would have been better to sit nearer the front where we could see best. She was playful and flirty as we waited for the adverts, feeding me popcorn and making remarks about people in a quiet voice so I had to lean close to hear her.

 

The room didn’t fill up much as the film had been out a few weeks and was nearing the end of its run. While Makenzie was out of the room insisting she needed the bathroom though a middle aged man sat directly infront of our seats though there was plenty of other seats. She was really annoyed when she got back, seeing him there, she sat down huffily and started to make jokes loud enough for him to hear, picking on his bald spot, wondering loudly if he was just there to wank over the leading actress, “accidentally” dropping sticky popcorn in his hair and collar, generally making fun of him and being annoying.

 

I found it hard not to laugh at her jokes though I did try to get her to be a bit quieter. When the adverts started and there was one about an expensive watch, she made a loud joke about how the guy infront of us would keep it in his trousers so that he had at least some assets in there. This seemed to be the last straw for him and he stood up, loudly yelling at her that the film was starting soon so it was time she shut up and let other people enjoy the film. Makenzie yelled back about how he’d never afford a watch or a girlfriend so it was probably the only enjoyment he’d get as he moved to another seat further away. Smiling widely and clearly feeling that she had won something, she snuggled close to me as the rest of the adverts played.

 

“I thought he’d never move.” She murmured, her lips close to my ear and her boob pressing on my arm, “Now we can enjoy the film more.” I was confused by why his being there would have made it harder for us to enjoy the film but I wasn’t going to argue with her.

 

The film wasn’t as good as I hoped, more jump scares than actual horror and clearly made on a tiny budget as the effects were so cheesy and cheep. I wasn’t particularly surprised when Makenzie seemed to get bored quite early on in the film though she sat as close as she could and clung to me through most of the jump scares, by about halfway through she was a bit antsy. She started nuzzling me and leaning closer so she could whisper breathily in my ear.

 

“You know, no one can see anything in here and while everyone else is watching the film I’ve got a couple of gifts for you. Here’s the first one.” She carefully put something in my hand as she clung to my arm, still facing forward and pretending to watch the film though I could hear the smile in her voice.

 

I felt the small scrap of cloth she’d put in my hand, not realising I was supposed to be discreet. I held up the cloth and yiped as I realised she’d just handed me her damp g string, fortunately my incoherent sound matched with another jump scare in the film and no one else seemed to notice.

 

“What the fuck Makenzie? You can’t seriously have just taken these off?” I hissed at her in surprise, struggling to keep my voice low enough not to be heard by anyone else.

 

“No silly, I took them off when I went to the bathroom.” She giggled in my ear, clearly pleased with herself. “I’ve been sitting here without any on all through the film.” She purred, slipping low in the chair she spread her legs a little and guided my hand down between them, guiding my fingers to feel her exposure. It occurred to me that if anyone was sitting right in front of us and turned round they would be able to see exactly what was happening. The thought was at the same time both terrifying and thrilling as she guided my fingers back and forth over her smooth entrance. Putting a foot on the back of the chair in front of us she made more access for me and smiled at me in the gloom as her hand came away from mine. Deliberately watching me from the corner of her eye while pretending to watch the film she slid her hand over to my lap and expertly unzipped my trousers though it looked like an awkward angle for her.

 

As her hand insinuated itself into the gap she’d made, I looked around to see if anyone was looking, the fear of being caught making me more nervous than I was before. She gripped my cock, softly exploring it with her fingers as much as she could and teasing it with her nails, leaving it hard and uncomfortable as she suddenly took her hand away and sat up again. Absently straightening her skirt she leaned close and started whispering to me.

 

“I wanna get on my knees and suck that thing right here and now but I also can’t wait to feel you fucking me with it. What’s a girl to do?” I heard her giggle slightly and thought that she was just a tease. I quickly did my zip up again and frowned at her.

 

“It’s not nice to tease like that.” I hissed back.

 

“Who said I was teasing?” She asked slyly and nibbled lightly on my ear.

 

“What if we got caught?”

 

“I know the steward at the door, he’s never minded before so we won’t, but since you’re so worried about it, I’ll stop, I know that you’ll be thinking about me the rest of the evening though.” She smirked and sat back to watch the end of the film.

 

I didn’t know what to do with the panties she’d given me so I ended up squirming them into my pocket which seemed to amuse her. She didn’t pay much attention to the rest of film instead, teasing and playing with me. I had to hide my erection as we left the cinema though she was still clinging to me and teasing with suggestive little comments that made me realise that she knew exactly what she was doing and liked the power she was wielding.

 

Eating was almost torture as she continued teasing, letting her foot slide up my leg and massage my crotch as we were sitting opposite sides of a table. It was easy for me to see what direction she was intending the rest of the evening to go meaning I had to decide if I was going to go with it or not.

 

We got a bus back to her house and it was hard to sit beside her, she was so frisky. There was almost no one on the bus and she made sure we sat right at the back so she could constantly tease my cock, she asked me more than once if I thought the driver would know exactly what she was doing if she blew me there and then. She was twisted round in her seat so she could kiss me and whisper things to me seeming to like the fact that I was so uncomfortable with the idea of getting caught doing any more than just making out with her as she whispered suggestions about how we could have sex right then.

 

She seemed to somehow telepathically know when we were getting to the stop near her house, suddenly stopping all her teasing and straightening herself out, preparing to get off the bus. Seemingly in a sudden hurry she led me from the bus stop to her house, at a fast pace that made it seem not far as I struggled to make a mental note of the turns so I could get back there so I could get to my home. Her house was dark as we got to it and she rummaged in her bag for a key.

 

“Wanna come in?” She asked as she unlocked the door and threw it wide open, walking in and shedding her shoes as she reached to flick the light on. I could see a small hallway with the stairs going up behind her as the light banished the darkness inside.

 

“That’s probably not a good idea.” I turned the offer down, hoping to get home and away from the teasing.

 

“It’s so dark though, and there’s no one else home, I hate coming home to an empty house, and after that film I’m a bit scared that something might be hiding waiting to get me.” I knew she was lying about being scared but I remembered dads lecture about being a gentleman and making sure that she was safe.

 

“Aren’t you worried about what your neighbours will think though? Won’t they tell your parents about you having a guy in when they come back?”

 

“So what if they do? My parents aren’t going to care, just come in and check the place over for me.”

 

“You’re really scared?”

 

“Very scared.” She made a face that seemed scared but I think she was having trouble keeping from smiling. I gave in as best I could and went in as she held the door open for me. I left my bag and my shoes by the door as I passed through the hall to the left into a huge lounge that ran from the front of the house to the back.

 

“I’m going to have a beer, you want one?” Makenzie asked as she pushed me further into the room and headed towards another door at the other end. I wasn’t sure I should but I agreed and followed her through the door into a little hallway that almost mirrored the one at the front, having the back door off it and leading to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and handed me a can from it, as she bent low to look in it. I don’t know if it was deliberate but it seemed as though she wanted me to see up her skirt and remember that she didn’t have any underwear on as she stood there for a moment longer than she needed to. She looked back and caught me watching her.

 

“Like what you see?” She asked with a smile. I looked away quickly and apologised making her laugh.

 

“You really are an idiot! If I didn’t want you to look then you wouldn’t have seen anything.” She stood up again, another can in her hand as she turned to face me. “You know, I hate bringing up other girls but Lou and I have known each other since we started school, and we tell each other everything. She told me about you.”

 

“You said that before.” I answered wryly, as I pulled the tab on the can. Foam fountained out of the can and sprayed everywhere surprising us both and soaking my trousers. She laughed and threw a cloth at me before she grabbed another and went to her knees infront of me, dabbing at the froth.

 

“I swear I didn’t plan that.” She continued to giggle “Though I must say this is an interesting position.”

 

“You sound like a cheep porn film.” I said dryly, not sure if I should believe her or not.

 

“Well I don’t mind fucking here but I do think it would be more comfortable in my bed, you can stay over, no one else is here.” I didn’t expect her answer to be a serious offer.

 

“I don’t know you that well Makenzie.”

 

“Is there a better way to get to know each other?”

 

“Why me? You’ve never even looked at me before.”

 

“Why not you? Lou said you’re pretty good though you need some practice and I got curious I guess. She said that although you knew it wasn’t going to start a relationship, you were still nice to her and didn’t treat her like a fuck toy, you were concerned about it being good for her too.” She dabbed at my wet trousers as she spoke, not looking up to meet my eye.

 

“Isn’t that how it’s supposed to be?”

 

“There’s not many guys who are nice like that, mostly they just wanna blow their wad and move on.” She made a half laugh and looked up at me suddenly, “You know, I’m just at the right height to blow you here.” She purred, the cloth she was wiping my trousers with, slowly creeping up to my crotch and rubbing, starting my natural response. I took a breath to say something when there was a noise that made us both jump. We both looked around but couldn’t see what made the noise. Makenzie seemed genuinely scared and asked me to check upstairs for her incase someone had broken in. She kept close to me as we made our way up the stairs, in each room I flicked the light on and glared into it, wondering what had made the noise but seeing nothing. Her parents room was the largest, her sisters room, the smallest, not much more than a box room, crammed with the kind of things I would have expected to find in a teenage girls room, teddies and dolls, long since not played with but propped up on a shelf, makeup, a desk that was piled with school stuff, discarded clothes and dirty plates, a sticker covered TV positioned on the wall so that it could be watched from the bed and the walls all but hidden behind posters of boybands and heart-throb actors.

 

Makenzie guided me to her room last, it was larger than her sisters and shared a wall with it but couldn’t have been more different. A double bed took up a corner of the room under one of the windows, neutral colours, a few tasteful pictures, it kind of struck me that it seemed as though she’d already shed anything of her childhood and was deliberately making the room acceptable to share.

 

“There’s no one here, you’ll be ok on your own.” I said gazing round the room, appreciating the fact that it was feminine but not girly.

 

“You know, you could take those wet trousers off if you wanted, as you say, there’s no one else here. You could even stay over if you like, just to make sure I’m safe of course.” The tone of her voice had dropped. “I’d be very grateful if you did and it would mean you didn’t have to go home stinking of beer.” She purred.

 

“I don’t know that’s such a good idea Makenzie…” I started, intending to make my excuses and leave. She stopped my words with her mouth on mine as she pushed me over onto her bed. As though she was possessed, she was suddenly pawing at the buttons on my shirt and kissing me.

 

“Mmmmm.” She murmured as she came up for air, “I’ve been wanting to do that for a while now.” She raised her knees so she could straddle me on the bed.

 

“Makenzie, stop.” I forced the words out, and she sat back on my crotch, moving slowly so I could feel her on my cock.

 

“What’s the problem? You want to be on top? Lou said that you would probably prefer it if I was the dominant one.”

 

“No, look, its not like that.” I could feel her moving her hips in small circles, grinding against my dick and making it harder to stop her but I knew that I didn’t want to disappoint my sister.

 

“What is it? I can feel how eager you are already. You want to see more first?” She wasted no time, starting to undo the buttons on her shirt, revealing her light, lacy bra. I could see her pink areola through the lace, I could see that her breasts were bigger than either of my sisters and looked so invitingly soft.

 

“No, Makenzie, stop, I can’t have sex with you.” I blurted out. She didn’t stop undoing her shirt buttons until she got to the end of them, leaving her shirt open and her school tie hanging down between her breasts.

 

“Don’t worry so much Ken, you don’t need a condom with me. I’m on the pill.” She murmured, pulling one of my hands up to her breast and holding it there so I could feel her heartbeat under it. “It’s ok to be nervous with someone new when you haven’t got much experience, I won’t judge you.” Her voice was low and intoxicating, she knew what effect she was having on me and seemed happy to lead me down that path.

 

“I like someone else.” The words were hard to say, part of me wanted to follow her lead and have sex with her, even though I knew she was easy. She seemed to sag a little though she kept my hand on her breast, moving it so that the lace of her bra was slowly being moved aside to expose more of her soft skin.

 

“You’re going out with someone? When did that happen, Lou said you were still single when she came to see you at yours.”

 

“No, I’m not going out with someone, I just like them.” I felt forced to admit.

 

“They don’t need to know then, we’ll just have a casual thing if you want, I don’t mind.” She brightened and leant down, trapping my hand between us and kissing me like she would never stop.

 

“Makenzie, please. Stop.” I managed to say as she kissed me, turning my head so she couldn’t kiss my lips and silence me. I pushed her off me and sat up.

 

“Fuck!” She swore and sat up. “You really mean it. Come on then, who is it?”

 

“Doesn’t matter who it is.”

 

“Oh my god, you don’t actually have a thing for Louise do you? You know that she is a lying bitch and can’t stick to anything don’t you?”

 

“It’s not Louise. Though I do feel sorry for her, she told me the truth about her family life the other day. Sounds like it’s pretty dire.”

 

“What did she tell you?”

 

“About her dad and her uncle being drug dealers and constantly raping her…” I stopped as Makenzie burst out laughing.

 

“Yea she’s a lying cow, they aren’t dealers as such, they are users and get stuff for her when she asks she’s probably seduced them a couple of times, she is a slut after all, but they wouldn’t force her, they are as soft as shit!”

 

“The beatings? The scars?” I asked a little confused.

 

“What beatings? She’s been fucked up a couple of times by guys she was screwing with but she kinda asked for that. You mean the scars on her feet I’m guessing? She does them herself, usually when she’s pissed as a fart or high on something. It’s called self-harm for a reason. I’ve seen her do it.” It was my turn to sag, I knew that I’d swallowed Louises story as the truth because of a few tears and I suddenly saw how easily she’d manipulated me into believing her.

 

“You can’t believe a word the slut says, she wants to be liked and popular so she’ll say anything that makes people stay near her but at the same time, pushes them away. If you look at her with psychology, it’s kinda clear that she lost her mum and is scared of losing other people but at the same time, knows she’s going to lose them so she’s trying to hurt them before they hurt her. She really isn’t as mysterious as she thinks she is.”

 

“All that shit about the drug dealers partying at her house and killing someone infront of her?” Makenzie shook her head and laughed

 

“You really believed that? I’m not sure if you’re sweet or just gullible! If I tell you my dad beats me and rapes me will you fuck me?” I knew she was laughing at me with the question but I wasn’t sure how much she was serious so I shook my head.

 

“I’m not going to Makenzie, I don’t love you. I love someone else. No it’s not Louise though I’m grateful you told me about the lies. I guess I did feel sorry for her and wanted to help her, now I’m just angry with her, she said she wouldn’t lie to me. I think it’s time I went home now though.” I felt all kinds of emotions that I didn’t know how to explain to Makenzie. I surged to my feet and drained the last of the beer from the can.

 

“You sure you want to turn me down?” Makenzie asked, a look of confusion and hurt on her face.

 

“I’m sure.”

 

“Even for a casual thing until you and your crush get together?”

 

“Even.”

 

“You know if we had a thing, you could screw Louise too, She’s a liar but she’s pretty good in bed.”

 

“I don’t think that’s really much of a bonus after hearing about how she lies.”

 

“I don’t mind if you wanna just fuck for the sake of it even, might make you feel better.” She offered.

 

“Sorry. I think I should go home now.” I said as I left the room and headed down the stairs.

 

The ride home on the bus was uneventful but seemed short while I was lost in my thoughts. Knowing that Louise had intentionally lied to make me more sympathetic to her made sense and seemed more realistic than the story she’d told me but the fact that Makenzie also thought that was a good way to get me to sleep with her or that after telling me about the lies, Makenzie thought that I’d actually want to have sex with Louise again was weird to me.

 

I thought about how I’d deliberately distanced myself from the girls since I’d started secondary school. How I’d deliberately tried to avoid all their drama and silliness. Part of me wondered about why I’d even succumbed to Louise in the first place, wondering if I’d have been better off sticking with a celibate life and avoiding the drama I’d been dragged into. Those thoughts led into thinking about Summer, I’d probably never have gotten to know about what Jimmy did to her if I’d stayed out of the drama. Maybe I’d have been better off not knowing, on the other hand was it really so bad that I did know and was now so much closer to my sisters? That thought was quite funny, closer to my sisters, if other people knew how close to them I was then I’d surely be in an asylum for the criminally insane. My relationship with them couldn’t go anywhere, I couldn’t live with them forever, did I even want the relationship to continue? I’d be going away to university soon.

 

I was sitting on the bus, with my bag beside me and holding my head in my hands as the maelstrom of thoughts whirled around in my head. I guess I must have been giving off some kind of air of despair as I thought. An old man passed me to get off the bus and interrupted my thoughts, telling me to cheer up, I was too young to have to face any real troubles. I didn’t really care for his condescending words and stuck a finger up at him as the bus pulled away.

 

It was gone ten by the time I got in the door at home, I crept in quietly through the door to mums workshop though I knew that mum and dad would still be awake. I wasn’t in the mood I thought they would expect me to be in after a date so I went up the stairs between mine and the twins room so I could duck straight into my room without them seeing me and asking too many questions.

 

The girls all came into my room, demanding that I tell them about my date, where we’d been and what we’d done. While the twins were there, I was careful not to say too much but I could see that Skye noticed when I left something out of the story. Once their curiosity was satisfied they all drifted away again, the twins claiming they were in the middle of a film, Skye insisting that she had some homework to finish and Summer suggesting that she was heading for bed. An hour later she snuck back demanding details as she shed her pj’s and climbed into my bed.

 

“Did you screw her?” She asked as though she’d been bursting to ask all night.

 

“Sometimes Summer you really are crass.” I complained.

 

“Well did you? I wanna know.” She shook me as she asked again, ignoring the fact that I was telling her off.

 

“You know, it’s really none of your business if I did or not.”

 

“Well it is ‘cos you’re also going to screw me. But if you’re being funny about it, I don’t think you did. I’m surprised though, I thought you’d like to screw her. What happened? She not give you a chance?”

 

“I dunno, she was up for it, made it more than clear that’s what she wanted. I just couldn’t, I kept thinking of all you girls and just, I dunno, she just didn’t match up, she couldn’t do anything for me, I knew I didn’t love her and it sort of felt like I was betraying you all so I couldn’t do it. I had to leave and come home.” She cut me off with a kiss that seemed impulsive but also felt as though it was conveying a lot of emotion that she didn’t know how else to show me.

 

“I love you too.” She murmured between kisses “Tell me what she did and let me prove it was worth you turning her down.” As she peppered me with kisses, she was already playing with my cock, teasing it, stroking it and doing her best to bring it to life, leaving me in no doubt of what she was intending.

 

It was obvious to me that she was horny as hell and wanted to express everything in her mind to me as she climbed onto my dick as soon as she was satisfied with its readiness. Although I didn’t want to disturb the twins across the hall, I couldn’t help but moan as she sank onto my dick, grinding it around inside her for a moment as she got comfortable before she started working it in and out as though she couldn’t waste any more time. Propping herself up with her hands on my chest as she bounced on my dick she went wild making sure that she was doing everything she could to please me.

 

She was so eager and willing to please I couldn’t help but let myself go and take out some of my emotions on her, getting rougher with her as she encouraged me like a seasoned porn star.

5