Chapter 1:Reunion of Shishou and disciple
528 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An independent land from the world

A land where there is no sun and it is immersed in darkness

A land where the souls of the dead wander and their moans can be heard

A land that has a castle in the black color of the night in its heart

Yes, this is the land of shadows, the land of the dead of Celtic mythology and the land inhabited by the great warrior and queen Scáthach.

And in this place, facing the gate of the castle where Scáthach resided, stood a handsome young man in his mid-twenties, about 185cm tall with silver-white hair and blood-red eyes, looking nostalgically at the gate in front of him.

(Image here)

"I'm back here again after a few thousand years," the young man muttered to himself, and after a short pause, he lowered his head and continued, "I mean, how can shishou feel about what I did, sadness, anger, or disappointment, or maybe all of them"

This young man can be known by many names throughout history, but his original name was Noah, the name he had before his reincarnation in the Type-Moon world.

After a while of silence and struggling with himself, Noah sighed and said to himself, "Today is my last day in this world, so I have nothing to lose, and I also want to see Shishou for the last time and talk to She" and then After saying this, he walked towards the gate

When he reached the gate, he placed his hand on it and directed his magical energy to it; Noah hoped that his Magic signature was still on the gate

Those who do not know what Magic signature is can imagine that it is something like a fingerprint and each person has their own unique Magic signature.

And its relation to the gate, in simple words, assume the gate is an advanced lock that can be opened with a fingerprint, and Magic signature is the rule of the fingerprint here.

Of course, Magic signature has many more uses than being a key

"Creak"

After a few seconds of channeling the magical energy, you can hear the sound of the lock opening and the gates moving

"So Shishou still hasn't deleted my Magic Signature" Noah said excitedly, but after a few moments he sighed again, showing his sadness.

"Maybe She didn't care if my magic signature was still on the gate or not because she thought it was impossible for me to come back here after the betrayal I committed."

Noah took a look at the fully opened gate and took a deep breath and entered the castle

"These issues are no longer important"

"Because"

"After today, there is no tomorrow for me"

"My only wish now is to..."

"To see him for the last time and explain the reason for the betrayal I committed"

The inside of the castle was the same as always, the walls and ceiling were black and the floor was covered with a red carpet decorated with gold patterns and candlesticks attached to the wall.

"Surely, when I opened the gate, a warning was sent to Shishou, so now she knows about my coming here, and knowing me from her, she is probably waiting for me in the throne room," Noah muttered to himself and walked to the throne room.

The castle was big and after walking for a few minutes, Noah stopped in front of the door of the room and it stared

He could feel the aura of Scáthach beyond the door and into the room as she sat on her throne

If you look closely at Noah, you can see the slight tremors in his body caused by stress, fear, and impatience to meet the most important person in his life again.

Noah took a deep breath to ease his tension and saying "I have nothing to lose" he opened the door and saw She

As beautiful as ever with burgundy red hair, red eyes as well as her battle tights, she was sitting on the throne and leaning on it.

"So you finally decided to come see me, Noah?" »

Scáthach's tone can be described in two words: "cold and indifferent" and Noah shuddered when he heard her voice.

Noah expected such an encounter from his Shishou, but it still hurt to hear and experience it, even though Noah had already prepared himself for it.

Noah closed his eyes, lowered his head, and clenched his fist tightly and squeezed

He couldn't look at She, Noah couldn't bear that cold and indifferent look from his teacher

But again, if he didn't do it today, he wouldn't have tomorrow to do it, so this was He's last chance

Noah gathered his will, dropped to his knees, lowered his head and said in a rather loud voice.

"I'm here today to apologize for what I did and to explain why I did it, I..."

"It's enough, don't continue anymore"

Before Noah could finish, Scáthach cut him off and said, "There's no need to apologize or explain."

Upon hearing Scáthach's words, Noah bit his lower lip and thought to himself: 'So now she is not even willing to know my reason, does she not care at all? Well of course I give him the right' but these thoughts disappeared with Scáthach's next sentence and were replaced by shock and disbelief.

"Because I already know everything" Scáthach's voice was softer and warmer this time.

"!"

Noah raised his head with wide eyes and looked at the woman sitting on the throne with a surprised expression.

"Then you don't have to apologize at all and give me an explanation for what you did," Scáthach insisted again to Noah.

But Noah was still confused

I mean, how could Scáthach know about this... it doesn't make sense because Noah had never told anyone about it.

"It's not possible...I never told anyone about this and you couldn't have known about it either...but now you're saying you know my reason for doing this, but how?" Noah demanded an explanation from Scáthach because he couldn't believe it

Hearing Noah's words, Scáthach got up from his throne and moved towards him with short and even steps and said while walking: "I happened to pass by your room when I heard you talking to someone and because I knew Cú Chulainn and Uathach were going out to practice, so it made sense that there was no one else in the castle but the two of us."

With every step Scáthach took, Noah could hear her footsteps getting closer and closer.

"So out of curiosity I opened the door a little to see who you were talking to, but there was no one or even a means of communication," Scáthach continued.

Noah, realizing how Scáthach had learned about her reason for doing this, asked her, "So when I was talking to myself, you heard what I said, didn't you Shishou?"

At this moment the footsteps stopped as Scáthach stood just a foot away from Noah and said

"Yes, it was like that. I wanted to dissuade you from doing that, but when I saw your determination in your eyes, I said to myself, 'Let him do what he wants, and if he is in danger, I will save him myself, but then I will punish him severely.' "

She remained silent for a few seconds and said with a cold voice that sent shivers down Noah's spine: "But my stupid student decided to run away and not come back for more than two thousand years. Now, my stupid student, tell me, how do you think I can extinguish these flames of anger that have accumulated for two thousand years?"

As the last words were spoken, a terrible murderous intent erupted from Scáthach, a murderous intent stained with the blood of gods and thousands of mortals.

Noah, with Scáthach's murderous intent aimed directly at him, remained motionless as if this massive murderous intent had no effect on him.

Noah raised his head and looked directly into the eyes of his beloved Shishou, Scáthach

Scáthach could see sadness and regret in Noah's eyes. She thought that it was because of the words he had said a little earlier and that he had run away for no reason, but this thought disappeared with the next words that came out of Noah's mouth, and the shock and Disbelief took its place

"Whatever kind of punishment you want to do, it's better to start as soon as possible because I will die at 12 o'clock tonight, or more precisely, I will disappear." These words of Noah made the killing intent coming from Scáthach completely disappear, but Noah didn't care and continued.

"You know Shishou, I came here today for 3 reasons"

"My first reason is to apologize to you and tell you my reason for doing it, but it seems that it is no longer necessary"

"The second reason is to see you for the last time before I disappear and tell you that in my whole life you are the most valuable and important person I have."

"And the third and last reason is to tell you who I really am and what will happen to me after I disappear."

Scáthach, recovering from her shock, seized Noah by the collar of his garment, and cried out in a loud and anxious voice:

"What do you mean by disappearing?" You finally came back to me after 2000 years and you say that I only have a few hours to be with you, don't joke with me"

Noah was surprised by Scáthach's sudden outburst. This was the first time he saw She so upset and upset, but Noah didn't hold back and said in a rather loud voice:

How do you know what pain I suffered?

Do you think I wanted to leave here and never see you again? The most precious person in my life and the one I love

Your longing may have lasted nearly 2000 years, but mine was more than 4000 years

#to be continued#

6