Chapter 116: Garp and Dragon arriving at Ohara! Showing the first episode of One Piece anime!
294 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Creating Manga Of One Piece On Pirates World Become My Ultimate Goal!

(For those who wanted to support me to continue this great book and enjoy the advanced chapters)

Discord Link:

https://discord.gg/5y7RbY7RqJ

¶¶¶

A few days after the trailers launch event that sparked a global uproar, a dog-headed warship stood in the port of Ohara Island and four people disembarked from it.

        Vice-Admiral Monkey D. Garp.

        Navy Captain Monkey D. Dragon.

        Vice-Admiral Tsuru.

        Navy Lieutenant Gion.

        ...

        The group of four people dressed outfit of high-ranking marines was walking side by side. everyone who saw them unconsciously gave a way for them.

        "You haven't told us yet what brought you here, Tsuru chan?"

        Garp looked at the black-haired woman, 48-year-old Tsuru was already losing signs of her youth, but she was still a beautiful mature woman.

        18-year-old Gion was following her closely from behind, it was as if she was hiding in her shadow.

        Tsuru glanced at Garp before answering.

        "I have something to settle with that man you came looking for."

        "Oh! Is it about your little sister, I heard he caused some Heart Devils for her with just a look, that's all the more reason to kick his butt today?"

        "There's no need for that, I'll handle him myself."

        ...

        "I am so excited, today is the premiere of One Piece anime!"

        "What's there to get excited about, man, the manga was better."

        "But the anime series is different from the manga, there will be sounds and movements. that will be more realistic and interesting."

        "Yeah, but even so, I can't really get excited, I'm still frustrated with the author's decision to put the manga on hold for a year."

        ...

        ..

        Conversations like this entered the Garp group's ears, sparking their interest.

        "Today? Anime One Piece? What is this, isn't One Piece stop for a year right now?"

        "Sound and picture? Isn't this a video? Is Sky Sword planning to turn the manga into a video series?"

        Dragon was especially sharp because he could easily interpret what he had heard.

        "Is that even possible! How would he do that?"

        Garp stuffed some donuts into his mouth while wondering about the subject.

        "I don't know, but I don't rule anything out, I think he has the potential to do something outside of our imaginations."

        "But for him to accidentally get people into trouble without asking their permission, that's not acceptable."

        No matter how thick the Dragon's skin was, he still couldn't swallow the trouble the manga had caused to him.

        He already had rebellious ideas, but that doesn't mean it's the right time for that, but the manga came and scattered all his papers, and because of that, now, he was on the radar of the World Government intensely.

        If not for his father, he would have been arrested a long time ago, because of that he had to cancel his rebellious ideas for the time being and patiently wait for the right time.

        But that doesn't mean that he will make things calm down with the cause of his problems.

        He had to resolve this issue, whether by force or a truce.

        He was really happy with the decision to pause the manga for a year, at least he would rest for a year not to think of another trouble that might fall on his head.

        ...

        "I didn't expect that so many big shots would come to visit me in my humble home."

        "Please help yourselves... or just think I didn't say anything."

        Garp was stuffing the sweets on the table into his mouth without caring about Rob's routine words before saying.

        "Your humble home? This is a humble home you say? Then this old man's home is not even worth a fart."

        "Well, well, what brings you all here, I suppose the famous marine hero is too busy to pay a special visit for me."

        "I'm not busy at all."

        "You already know what we've come for it, so don't try to play the fool in front of me you brat, here is my son, Dragon, the same person you framed."

        (What a dilemma...)

        Rob thought inwardly, but his face was showing his usual smile.

        "What do you mean by framing your son, Vice-Admiral Garp?"

        "It's just like I said."

        "Don't try to play the fool in front of me!"

        "Well, what if I framed your son, what would you do?"

        Garp's brutal aura trying to pressure Rob hardly had no effect, its only effect being that it made Rob angry.

        It wasn't just Garp who was baffled by Rob's response but everyone felt amazement. This guy has the guts to say it.

        Tsuru looked at Rob and said disdainfully.

        "Kid, you don't know what you're doing, don't think that just because you have a hand in the world government that means no one can put you to your place."

        Rob was amazed by the words of this old woman.

        "A hand in World Government? What do you mean by that? And what do you have against me too? I suppose Garp and his son have problems with me, but what about you and that girl next to you?"

        "Because of you my little sister is no longer as ambitious as she was usual, you affected her spirit severely, you obviously used an unknown method to attack her spirit in Little Garden, the sword intent that she had painstakingly mastered completely shattered and she couldn't longer muster any strength into her sword now, It's all thanks to you!"

        "I didn't attack anyone in Little Garden, you better not accuse me indiscriminately, what is my fault if her will is weak? Whoever has no will is better not to carry a sword."

        Gion squeezed her hand so hard that blood started to fall.

        "Who said I don't have a will!!"

        Those devastating words from her fearsome enemy seemed like the motivation she needed to get past this matter that had been holding her back recently.

        Because her scream carried with it a kind of strength that she had been missing all this time.

        Tsuru was satisfied with this scream that removed all her little sister's frustrations.

        She even looked at Rob with gratitude in the exact opposite of the situation a minute ago, she knew this man had said it on purpose to stimulate her inner anger to overcome her fear of him.

        "So, you need maintain that will, you will need it if you want to excel in carrying the sword."

        Gion took out her famous sword from its sheath and pointed at him before saying.

        "Someday! Someday... I will surpass you!"

        "Well, that's good, I'll be looking forward to that day with pleasure."

        Gion was the second swordsman to challenge him after Mihawk.

        After Gion's issue is settled, Rob turns back to Garp and his son. These two people were a pain in the ass.

        "What can I do for you? I really didn't intend to frame anyone, I only drew what I saw fit."

        "I can forget about this matter if you tell me one thing."

        "What is it? If I can, I will gladly tell you."

        "Tell me, who is Luffy's mother?"

        Rob's face turned pale when he heard that... the hell! How is he supposed to know that? Nobody knows it except for the original author, who is in his previous world!

        Even Dragon who had been silently observing Rob since their meeting, he was interested in knowing the answer to his father's question, even though he put up a fake front that he wasn't interested in.

        Both Tsuru and Gion were amused hearing that.

        This was very interesting.

        "Brat! Why do you look upset?"

        Garp didn't like Rob's expression at this moment.

        "I can't tell you that, it goes against my principles as an author..."

        "Damn your principles as an author!"

        "Okay, don't get angry and let me finish my words first, Garp san."

        "Although I cannot tell you that directly, I can give you a helpful hint."

        "Okay, speak up."

        Garp seemed unsatisfied, but he still wanted to know what kind of hint this was.

        "Look for Crocodile, if it's female, it must be Luffy's mother, if it's male, just forget what I said."

        "Crocodile? Which Crocodile?"

        "You! Are you insulting my manhood now that you've wiped my reputation off on the ground!! I won't allow you anymore!!!"

        At this moment, Dragon exploded in anger, how could he not know who Crocodile was? Apparently, that's Shichibukai who trying to take over Alabasta in the manga... How could that guy be his wife and Luffy's mother? Isn't that just insulting him?

        Rob: "..."

        Garp: "..."

        Tsuru: "..."

        Gion: "..."

        "Well, there is a man who can change the genders in your future revolutionary army, so... I'm sorry, just consider me I didn't say anything."

        "F*ck you!!"

        Dragon was really angry.

        ...

        10

        9

        8

        7

        On the balcony at Rob's palace, Rob and his navy guests sat down, after he invited them to watch the premiere of the One Piece serie.

        As the countdown continued to dip toward 0, the atmosphere in Ohara became deathly silent, only the sound of a light wind resounding from time to time.

        "This big screen above your store looks so ethereal, not even the Den Den Mushi of video can make such an amazing sight that everyone on a big island can see! That's really amazing!"

        Even Dragon nodded in affirmation at his father's words.

      At this moment, the atmosphere was quiet in Mary Geoise and on the Skypeia, and in Wano Kuni, and everywhere there is an art store.

        3

        2

        1

        The familiar opening introduction began to play on the display in ultra-high definition.

        [Wealth, fame, power...]

        [The man who owned everything in the world, the Pirate King "Gold Roger"]

        [His last words he said, has sent people to the seas!]

        {My treasure?}

        {If you want it, you can have it!}

        {Find it! I left everything in that place!}

        Garp sprinkled the tea he hadn't yet swallowed in shock, the hell, that was Roger's voice, it was exactly the same as his voice.

        Even Tsuru's eyes narrowed at this amazing scene, she had heard Roger's voice before, so she definitely can't get it wrong, that was the real Roger's voice.

        Elsewhere, Rouge's delicate body trembled before a small tear fell from her eye as if it was a natural response to something so familiar she was feeling nostalgic for.

        (Dear... Roger...)

        In the scene of the introduction, many ships appeared, which launched their sails and began sailing in the vast sea.

        And the narrator was still talking.

        [So men head for the Grand Line in pursuit of their dreams!]

        [The world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era!]

        This introduction made the blood of all who watched it boil for an unknown reason.

        Immediately after that, the famous song "We Are" began.

        [🎶We're going to gather up all our dreams 🎼]

        [🎶And set out in search of something to find 🎼]

        [🎼ONE PIECE!🎼]

        [🎶Compasses only cause delays🎵]

        [🎶Delirious with fever, I take the helm🎵]

        [🎶If the dusty treasure map has been verified, it's not a legend!🎶]

        [🎶When it comes to personal storms, 🎼]

        [🎶Simply ride aboard someone else's biorhythm 🎼]

        [🎶And pretend it isn't there!🎼]

        [🎶We're going to gather up all our dreams 🎼]

        [🎶And set out in search of something to find 🎼]

        [🎶A coin in my pocket, and do you wanna be my friend?🎵]

        [🎶We are 🎶]

        [🎶We are on the cruise!🎶]

        [🎶We are!🎶]

        After the end of the opening song, and the official beginning of the episode, viewers finally came out of temporary stupor because of the awesomeness of the song, which left everyone who heard it goosebumps.

        It was the same original Opening with the original scenes it contained, but the quality of the presentation was different, Rob did everything he could to improve the old drawing in his memory and make it look more modern. Combined with the display quality, which is no different from 4K, the display has become even more amazing.

        The first episode began with the appearance of a cruise ship, two men working on its board pulled a heavy barrel that was floating in the sea that thrown by a frightening whirlpool.

        Silence fell again, and everyone lived with the events in-depth, as the show went on the silence was getting heavier, whoever was busy with something, left it for later, normal life on many islands that contained an art store was delayed for more than 40 minutes.

        The people who enjoyed the show the most were those who hadn't read the manga before, but even those who read the manga enjoying by the show.

        Seeing Luffy sending Alvida to fly with a punch, all that in sound and picture. not the same as seeing it in the manga.

        Seeing Luffy fend off bullets with his rubber body while laughing so hard and saying "It doesn't work against me". Not the same as seeing him in the manga either.

        It was more lively than it was in the manga.

        By the end of the first episode, viewers felt sorry for not having more episodes, the anime was really cool.

        Now, everyone is getting excited to see the other upcoming anime.

        Naruto!

        Hunter X Hunter!

        Attack On Titan!

¶¶¶

The titles of the next three chapters! (🔥Spoiler🔥)

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Chapter 116: The frustration of manga pause shrink! The first episode of the Naruto anime!

Chapter 117: The frustration shrinks again! The first episode of Hunter X Hunter!

Chapter 118: Attack on Titan is about to enter! Roger Pirates and Whitebeard Pirates in Ring Hell!

6