Chapter 119: Attack on Titan is about to enter! Roger Pirates and Whitebeard Pirates in Ring Hell Island!
278 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Creating Manga Of One Piece On Pirates World Become My Ultimate Goal!

(For those who wanted to support me to continue this great book and enjoy the advanced chapters)

Discord Link:

https://discord.gg/5y7RbY7RqJ

¶¶¶

Hunter X Hunter was widely accepted by the inhabitants of the One Piece world, those who watched yesterday's episode naturally felt that they were on a date with another great story.

  Although some felt that it was good but it's not as great as Naruto and One Piece because they haven't seen any kind of superpowers yet.

  Only advanced episodes can change the opinions of these people.

  ...

  In Rob's Palace,

  "Mother san! Please prepare to feed Robin chan."

  When she heard this, Olvia let out a chuckle and gently took the baby girl out of her husband's arms.

  "You are really very good as an alarm clock."

  Rob smiled but didn't refute it, for the sake of his daughter he would happily be an alarm clock, and their guest as parents is to take good care of their children.

  But for Rob, just good care isn't enough, they have to take perfect care of Robin until it's enough.

  But there's one more thing that makes him want to be her alarm even though Olvia doesn't need a warning about feeding her baby girl.

  This wonderful sight in front of him was worth it.

  The sight of his wife feeding his daughter, and Little Robin's satisfied expression while sucking her mother's breasts, make Rob feel happy every time he sees this angelic sight.

  After she finished feeding Robin, she handed her over to her father before returning to the kitchen to continue preparing lunch.

  Since they got their big house, her role in the kitchen became major, her cooking skills weren't very good at first but with the help of Toki, Rouge, and the rest she became a professional in the kitchen with time.

  In fact, Rob can only buy ready-to-eat meals from the system shop but when he sees his wife's effort to be the perfect wife he can no longer buy any food and leave everything about their family meals to Olvia and the rest.

  After a delicious lunch, everyone sat on the balcony of the palace, their favorite place, waiting for the start of the new show.

  The times for showing new anime, every week, are:

  One Piece, Sunday.

  Naruto, Monday.

  Hunter X Hunter, Tuesday.

  Attack On Titan, Wednesday.

  They all broadcast at 4 pm, this was the best time to broadcast, as most people would have finished their work, and their nap time began at this time.

  But with the arrival of the manga first and the anime next, many people's lifestyles have changed.

  Currently, on the four days of broadcasting at exactly 4 pm, people go out of their homes to watch the new episodes, sitting on chairs near their doors while happily discussing the topics of the new episodes, this has become a habit, it has been so good that everyone is grateful for Rob who brought such wonderful times into their regular lives.

  The nap time has been canceled and replaced by watching the anime.

  ...

  "The next show will be a little scary, I suggest you close the children's eyes."

  "Yes, since Rob sama suggested this, we should listen to him."

  "I don't want my children to see people devoured by titans."

  "Actually, I'm starting to get scared too..."

  Throughout Ohara, mothers and fathers began to cover their children's eyes or shut the doors of homes on them while children of 8 years and older rebelled.

  Doflamingo and Rosinante were the first to rebel against this decision, why should they close their eyes?

  They wanted to see the show too, so no matter how scary it was, it couldn't scare everyone, right?

  Matriarch and Humming had trouble convincing their children not to watch the upcoming show so they had to turn to Rob to solve this problem for them.

  ...

  "If they get scared, they don't deserve to be my disciples, you don't have to pressure them not to watch the show, they will hear the sounds anyway."

  Just let them watch, that was Rob's answer, when they heard this they felt betrayed.

  Wasn't it you who advised us not to let our children watch the show?

  Doflamingo was 11, while Rosinante was 9, they were still kids already, but to Rob, these aren't normal kids anymore, they were his disciples who would terrorize his future enemies.

  If they are just afraid of a TV show, they really don't deserve to be his disciples.

  ...

  In the New World, Ring Hell Island.

  Although it was almost destroyed, it has turned into a pirate's paradise once again.

  The place that contains the art store cannot remain unknown forever.

  With the recent appearance of the anime, this island has become more important in the hearts of pirates and visitors.

  A few days ago, Rob had stopped great chaos on this island, where many powerful pirates who wished to occupy the place had arrived.

  But when Rob arrives and is declared that he is the owner of the island and the owner of the art store, the chaos immediately stops. Rob's reputation in the New World has only recently become big.

  Since the Big Mom tea party, everyone now knows that Big Mom and Sky Sword are allied.

  This news had rocked the New World for quite some time now.

  This means that the Roger Pirates and the Big Mom Pirates also became allies.

  Because few people know that Rob is no longer a member of Roger Pirates yet, everyone thought about this terrifying possibility.

  Rob allowed everyone to use his stores as long as they didn't cause trouble, so the once chaotic island became a safe paradise for pirates of all kinds.

  With the recent appearance of the anime, anyone who entered the island refused to leave it.

  Everyone was expecting more fun shows and was eager to watch the anime.

  The first was One Piece, then Naruto and Hunter X Hunter, each one was better than the other, so what's next?

  At this moment two amazing ships stopped on Ring Hell Island.

  When the people near the shore saw the two ships coming from opposite directions, the color disappeared from their faces and they ran with all their might to inform their commanders of the coming disasters.

  The Whitebeard Pirates and Roger Pirates were here!

  ...

  "Gurarara! Looks like that a fate after all."

  Boom!

  Whitebeard's weapon met Roger's sword, causing mass destruction in the area.

  The pirates ran madly towards the art store to hide inside.

  Their luck was really bad, how could two monsters meet at their favorite place.

  "Wahahaha! Newgate, I didn't expect to see your annoying face here."

  "I have a deal with your former crew member and that's where we agreed, your face is the nuisance here."

  "Oh! Is that really it."

  The Roger Pirates members were dumbfounded after hearing this.

  What kind of deal did Rob make with Whitebeard, after making a deal with Big Mom he even went to Whitebeard!

  This is madness!

  After that little collision that split the beach in half, the two of them stopped fighting and were forced to take care of something.

  What was that big screen that lit up above the art store?

  Suddenly a countdown from 10 began.

  Seeing this, the pirates prepared for the new show and forgot two monsters behind their backs.

  The Roger Pirates and the Whitebeard Pirates also sensed that something unusual would happen after 10 seconds.

  But the important question now is...

  Why the hell are there so many people here!

¶¶¶

The titles of the next three chapters! (🔥Spoiler🔥)

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Chapter 119: Attack On Titan First Episode!

Chapter 120: The episode of AOT continues to stir the emotions of the pirate world!

Chapter 121: Entering the era of Otakus! Rob VS Whitebeard!

6