Chapter 124: The End Of Battle! Level 10 Of System!
249 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Creating Manga Of One Piece In Pirates World Become My Ultimate Goal!

(For those who wanted to support me to continue this great book and enjoy the advanced chapters)

Discord Link:

https://discord.gg/5y7RbY7RqJ

¶¶¶

Rob and Whitebeard were breathing raggedly a few meters apart from each other.

        The area around them was completely devastated, the charred grounds still bursting with sparks of lightning.

        The earth was turned upside down as if it had been hit by a magnitude 9th-grade earthquake!

        In an area of 2 kilometers close to the battlefield, the world was turned upside down or charred black by lightning.

        There are no longer any trees in this place just ruined land unfit for life.

        This is what a natural disaster means!

        These two people were natural disasters.

        "Gurararara! You really surprised me, boy, now I understand why you chose to go your own way, even your captain can't beat you."

        When Roger heard this, he immediately became annoyed and shouted at Whitebeard.

        "What do you know, Newgate, we don't have such dependency in our crew!"

        Whitebeard looked at Roger with a smile but did not speak, then returned to look at Rob whose body had returned to normal after canceling his previous transformation who had not yet decided a name for it.

        (A/N: Who has a suitable name for this transformation?)

        "I can't defeat you without sinking this island, so I guess our fight is over here, right, brat?"

        "Yes, I also can't defeat you without destroying this island, so we better stop here…"

        The two of them looked at each other for a second before bursting into laughter.

        "Gurarararara!"

        "Hahahahaha!"

        Roger, Rayleigh, and Oden who saw this, laughed too.

        "Wahahahaha!"

        "Hahahahaha!"

        "Haahahahaha!"

        Roger and Whitebeard's crew members were in complete confusion, why are these idiots laughing!

        Can they still destroy this island more than this already?!

        Only the art store area remained safe!

        No words for Whitebeard, if he said he could flood this island he would surely do, but what about Sky Sword?

        How could he be so powerful!

        Even though he ate the Lightning Fruit which was the most powerful devil fruit in terms of destruction, that didn't mean that he could become that powerful in such a short time!

        And why didn't he use his sword?

        Isn't he a swordman?!

        This battle turned everyone's understanding of Sky Sword Rob upside down.

        It's better to call him Sky Lightning because it seems more appropriate.

        There were even spies from the World Government who were terrified of what had happened, the information they got in this place was so frightening that it could cancel out a lot of plans that the World Government wanted to implement.

        Sky Sword Rob and Whitebeard Edward Newgate, tied in a devastating fight!

        This was big news, witnessed by hundreds of pirates and people in the New World.

        What these people didn't know was that Rob wasn't serious about this battle, he didn't use his swordsmanship skills, he also limited his infinite stamina (impeded himself), he didn't use the barrier fruit, and also he didn't use the paper fruit, all he used was the lightning fruit.

        Even though he dealt a terrifying amount of damage due to the direct hits he received from Whitebeard, he still returned the same amount of damage to his opponent!

        Their battle lasted for 3 hours and finally ended when they could no longer fight for fear of flooding the island.

        Rob was satisfied with the fight.

        And Whitebeard was more satisfied!

        How long has he had such an exciting fight!

        Only Roger and Shiki to a lesser degree can give him a refreshing fight at this age.

        Now a third person has joined them!

        This person is Rob.

        ...

        After a few hours of friendly battle, the Whitebeard Pirates and the Roger Pirates met near their ships.

        Oro Jackson.

        Moby Dick.

        Moby Dick was clearly bigger but Oro Jackson was by no means small.

        "Hmm, what are you going to do? Why did you take us to the two ships? Are you going to send us away? We haven't finished watching the new anime yet..."

        Rob looked at Whitebeard with a smile before speaking.

        "Didn't we have a deal? I'm here to fulfill it?"

        "Huh! Do you want to go with us to the island I chose as the location for the art store right away?"

        "That would be great… Come on guys, get on the ship and set the sails, we'll set sail right away!"

        "Yes, Oyaji!"

        "Immediately, Oyaji!"

        Roger also ordered his crew to hurry up to keep up with Moby Dick.

        Rob didn't care about this little misunderstanding and looked at the front of the system.

        [Status Window]

        [Host: Rudes D. Rob]

        [System Level: Level 10: 1.545.345/3,000,000 EXP]

        [Art Store: 32: 32/110 Usable]

        [System Shop: 1,500,200,000 Art Point]

        [Host Titles: Beginner Mangaka, Art Seller, Anime Maker (New)]

        [Store Window: (Manga One Piece. +10 books) / (Manga Bleach. +7 books) / (One Piece anime. +1 episode) / (Hunter X Hunter anime. +1 episode) / (Naruto anime. +1 episode) / (Attack On Titan anime. +1 episode...]

        Rob happily looked at the last saved notifications, he's been waiting for this moment for a long time.

        Gaining experience points was decreasing with time, so he had to get the anime out quickly, which was the main reason why he had to show it!

        The few experience points, they were so few that it made him despair!

        Only now he realizes that to get more experience points he has to diversify his products.

        And that's exactly what happened, the moment the first episode of One Piece aired, experience exploded in his face and he got the long-awaited upgrade.

        [The system has been upgraded!]

        [Level 10 of the system: 1.545.345/3,000,000]

        [+10 Dimensional Art Store (With every upgrade you will get 10 new art stores)]

        [Art stores available to use: 32/110]

        [You have a new feature: Itinerant art store!]

        [From now on, your art stores will not be limited to stationary land, but you can place your art store on a sea ship, a flying ship, or even a truck!]

        Yes!

        This is what he has been waiting for for a very long time!

        This is the kind of feature that no one can stand up to!

        With this, he can conquer the world!

        Itinerant art store!

        What a great feature!

        This really made him look forward to future features.

        Roger who actually boarded Oro Jackson looked at Rob who was the only person still on the beach and said.

        "Come on up man, you've been standing there staring in amazement to nowhere for 5 minutes!"

        Whitebeard who also boarded Moby Dick did not remain silent after hearing this from Roger.

        "Obviously he's going to board my ship! We've got a deal first, wait your turn later."

        "What did you say Newgate? He's my former crew member so he's definitely more familiar with my ship. Why would you want him to board yours?"

        Roger and Whitebeard nearly got into another fight, so Rob quickly intervened.

        "No need, guys, I'm not going anywhere."

        Rob jumped aboard the Moby Dick with great agility before settling on the mast.

        His sudden movement made everyone dumbfounded.

        Rob looked at the vast space at the stern of the ship and chose it as the location for the art store.

        The moment he chose the place, the void contracted tightly and a 20-square-meter building emerged from the void before merging with the ship, its white color was similar to the color of the ship, but its shape was familiar, it looked like an art store but smaller in size, the art store beacon was above it straight and not suspended in the sky as in the normal situation.

        It looked like an additional building at the stern of the ship, but inside it was very spacious, just like a normal art store, and contained 4 sections.

        The eyeballs of the Whitebeard Pirates and even the Roger Pirates nearly exploded in shock.

        "This is my part of the deal, you guys can try it, I filled the shelves with the right amount of manga and filled the cinema section with anime that you missed too, the fees will be a little more expensive compared to the stationary stores, but that won't be a problem for you guys."

        After he finished his work on Whitebeard's ship, he left a few words and moved to Roger's ship before repeating the same magic show there.

        Since his friends were still shocked, he left them to absorb the matter and left quietly.

        After Rob left, the cheers were heard from both ships already beginning to move away from Ring Hell Island.

¶¶¶

The titles of the next three chapters! (🔥Spoiler🔥)

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Chapter 124: New Bleach Arc: Arrancar vs Shinigami

Chapter 125: The change in Hiriluk's life! Golden Lion on Drum Island!

Chapter 126: Dracule Mihawk VS Golden Lion Shiki

6