Chapter 9 – Reunion
1.6k 4 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Akira POV}

The next three quirks which I absorbed were actually sensing type quirks.

[Hyper sensitivity ----->

This quirk increases the awareness of the user. 

and the user can sense even small disturbances or little details without missing anything.

Weakness = 

It's an Active Quirk and doesn't work passively.]

[Circular Sense ---->

This quirk creates a small circular field of radius 1 meter around the user. The user can detect anyone when he will enter the range of this field.

Weakness =

It's an Active Quirk and doesn't work passively.]

[Life Sense ---->

By sensing life force, the user can sense people around him. 

Even people having Invisibility or Hide Presence type Quirks will be easily detected.

Weakness =

It's an Active Quirk and doesn't work passively.]

Well, These quirks are quite similar, and their main task is to sense the people.

The problem was that all of these quirks were not passive. 

Means I will have to activate these quirks, only then will I be able to sense the people around me.

This also means that when these quirks are not active, then I will not be able to sense the presence of any enemy.

I can't also keep these quirk active for whole day. There is a limit to everything.

So I decided to absorb some similar quirks and then finally I will try the "Upgrade And Combine Skill" feature from the system. 

See, this was the reason why I asked this feature from the Angel in the first place.

"System I want to combine three quirks ["Life Sense"], ["Circular Sense"] and ["Hyper Sensitivity"]. I also want to upgrade them." I said.

[Ding... Processing Host's request...

It will cost 10,000 System Points to upgrade and combine these Quirks. 

Also, these three quirks will be sacrificed or removed from your system in the process.

Are you sure you want to proceed?]

"Yeah." I said.

[Ding... 10,000 System Points deducted from the system.

Current Balance = 32,000 SP.]

[Ding... Quirks "Hyper Sensitivity", "Life Sense" and "Circular Sense" removed from the system.]

[Ding... New Skill "Observation Field" Acquired.]

[Observation Field ----->

This skill creates a Circular field of radius 20 meters around the user. 

Inside this field the perception of the user is increased by many times and user can notice even little differences or details.

The user can also sense anyone.

Even if a person is using any presence hiding/ Invisibility skill, then it's still possible to sense him through Life Force.

This skill is passive and works constantly, there is no time limit.]

"Finally I got an Overpowered sensing skill. Now I will not have to worry about enemies." I said.

Anyway, The last quirk which I absorbed from the  hospital was ["Lesser Psychokinesis"].

[Lesser Psychokinesis ----> 

This quirk gives the user a direct control over basic psychic powers.

Weakness = 

There are a lot of limitations because of this skill being a Lesser Version of the Original Psychokinesis.]

Also with this Quirk, I found the solution to create my own type of ["Rasenshuriken"].

I will use physic force as a binding force to maintain the shape of my technique.

Though I will first have to learn to control physic powers.

"Hey System how many System Points will it cost to upgrade this quirk to the original complete Psychokinesis?" I asked.

[Ding... It will cost you 150,000 System Points to upgrade the "Lesser Psychokinesis"]

"Whaaatt!! That's a lot." I said.

[Ding... Psychokinesis is a strong skill which gives the user enough power to crush some cities and even continents if the user is able to master this skill, That's why it's expensive.]

Since all of my tasks were done here, so I decided to return to my apartment for one last time.

(Now I have 32,000 SP, so I should buy something with them...)

"System I want to purchase ["Perfect Body"] and ["Clean"] Skill from the Harem Management feature shop." I said.

[Ding... Purchase Successful...

Current Balance = 0 System Points]

"Hey System, why am I not feeling any changes in my body?" I asked.

[Ding... After you will buy the Prefect Body Skill, you will get these benefits --->

1. You will never be able to get any kind of disease.

2. Your Stamina, Vitality, Natural Recovery rate will increase.

3. Your body coordination will improve by large margin.]

"That's it? Seriously" I asked. This skill looked quite useless to me. 

However, the moment I tried performing some Hand-To-Hand Combat Techniques I immediately noticed the difference.

Since my body coordination improved, so now I was able to execute all of my techniques with perfection.

There was also a small difference in the power levels. It was easier for me to focus my physical strength in my arms or legs now. 

"System show me my Status" I said.

----------------------------------------------------------------

[STATUS ----->

NAME = Akira

AGE = 15

RACE = Human

BLOODLINE = Incubus

POWER LEVEL = Peak-Tier 4

SKILLS -----> 

One For All, Absorb, Personal Dimension (Locked), Hand-To-Hand Combat Mastery,

Danger Intuition, Negate, Whirlwind, Silence Field, Observation Field, Lesser Psychokinesis, Clean.]

----------------------------------------------------------------

[TECHNIQUES ----->

1. One For All = Detroit Smash

2. Whirlwind = Fly, Air Canon, Tornado.]

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok! It's time to return to Asoville City.

U.A. High School Entrance Exam will also start after a month." I said and left my apartment, Most of my things were always placed in my System Inventory 

Instead of using train, I decided to directly use my ["One For All"] Quirk to return to my city.

I was faster than a train anyway.

{Location= Asoville City, Akira's House}

I stood at the entrance of my house. I decided to open the door and enter inside but,

"Akira"

Suddenly, I heard a feminine voice calling me from behind. And her presence was also familiar to me. So I just turned my head to see the person.

"Nejire"

She jumped at me and hugged me tightly. 

Then I also hugged her tightly.

I felt a wet sensation at my chest. 

It looks like I made her cry. Sigh.... 

I don't want to see her like that. She is such a cheerful person.

Yes! When I was away with her, I also realized how much her existence meant to me in the life.

I enjoyed those times a lot when she used to come and play with me and spend some time with me.

I liked her bubbly personality. It always used to bring a smile on my face.

But once I left the city. 

I realized that it's hard living alone. 

It's lonely.....

She was the one who used to brighten my day.

Then I noticed that I actually developed feelings for her as well. 

But yeah, since I was still a kid, so I was not sure. 

But as I became more mature. 

I realized the extent of these feelings and learned more about them.

After a few minutes, Nejire finished crying. 

She was still hugging me though. 

She then said "Akira I missed you" while still looking down.

"I missed you too Nejire" I said softly.

Hearing my reply she lifted her face and looked into my eyes.

I looked into Nejire's eyes and asked her 

"Hey Nejire! Want to go on a date?

Let's spend some time together like we used to do a few years ago"

Nejire smiled and nodded. Though her cheeks gained a rosy blush when she heard the word date from my mouth.

"By the way, What are you doing here? I thought that you will be in the U.A. or something." I asked after I separated from her.

"Teachers in U.A. High School are quite busy right now because soon it will be the time for the Entrance Exams. 

That's why Teachers are not taking any classes for a month, so I decided to return to my main home and spend some time with my parents today." Nejire replied.

"Main home?" I asked in confused tone.

"Well, I am 17 years old. So my parents decided to give me some independence. They don't want to interfere too much in my life and make me uncomfortable.

So I am now living in another house." Nejire said and gave me the address of her house.

Then before I could reply, Nejire continued 

"You just returned from Leviathan City right now, you should take some rest. We can talk later." 

I nodded, and then she started walking towards her parents house.

[HAREM MANAGEMENT 

1. Nejire Hado (Status - In Love)

Bond Percentage = 65%.]

=======================================

Author Note - Thank you for reading my novel. 

If you Like my novel then please comment, rate my novel.

=======================================

53