Chapter 16 – Psychic Techniques
1.5k 7 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{MC POV}

"Hey Akira!" Nejire suddenly said.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Can you show me all kinds of quirks you have? Please!" Nejire asked. She was acting just like a kid right now.
I chuckled and started showing her all of my quirks and even my techniques.
"Oh! You are like a cheat character" Nejire said.

"Anyway, Nejire since you are my girlfriend, so I can actually send you some gifts through my system. From gift, I mean to say that I can give you a few more quirks." I said.

Nejire opened and closed her mouth like a fish after hearing my words. She became excited and jumped at me.
"Really, I always wished having a few more Quirks." She asked.
"Yeah, but why you need more quirks? I mean you are actually quite strong already." I asked.

"I am a member of U.A. High School's Big 3. That means I am already one of the strongest student in the school. But I am not satisfied, I want to become the best.

I can accept my defeat against you considering you are a cheat character and also my boyfriend, but I can never admit defeat against Mirio. I want to defeat him and become the best." Nejire said.

I nodded and closed my eyes. Nejire didn't disturb me. She understood that I was probably doing something with my System. She was actually quite nervous as well because she got a chance to surpass Mirio.

"Hey system, how many quirks can Nejire's body handle?" I asked.

[Ding... Her body's vitality is extremely strong due to her "Wave Motion" Quirk.
So, she can handle one Rank-5 Quirk and two Rank-2 Quirk... If you gift more than this, then her body will collapse due to strain.]

"What do you mean by Rank-5 and Rank-2 Quirks?" I asked.
[Ding... Quirks like One For All, New Order are Rank-5 Quirks.

Cost of Quirks in terms of Rank --->
1. Rank-5 = Between 20,000 SP and 25,000 SP.
1. Rank-4 = Between 15,000 SP and 20,000 SP.
1. Rank-3 = Between 10,000 SP and 15,000 SP.
1. Rank-2 = Between 5,000 SP and 10,000 SP.
1. Rank-1 = Less than 5,000 System Points.]
"I see" I nodded and started checking the shop for quirks.
----------------------------------------------------------------

The Rank-5 Quirk which I decided to purchase for Nejire was ["Super Regeneration"].

Nejire's ["Wave Motion"] Quirk is extremely strong.
The only problem is that it consumes a lot of stamina. So ["Super Regeneration"] will help her in recovering her stamina.
Also, the most important thing is that this quirk can even regenerate her body parts or limbs if she gets a fatal Injury.

The two Rank-2 Quirks which I decided to purchase for her are ["Air Wall"] and ["Heavy Payload"]

[Air Wall  ---->
This quirk allows the user create circular shields made of compressed air from their hands in order to shield themselves. 

The barriers can be layered for greater protection, and the user also has the ability to create a dome barrier around themselves to guard against attacks coming from different areas.

User can also use the shield to blast people away or fire powerful bursts of pressurized air able to knock down and even stun the opponent.]

[Heavy Payload ---->

Heavy Payload increases the damage output of the user's attacks.]

This was actually one of the quirk which Tomura Shigaraki steal in the future after he became a perfect Nomu.

Tomura used this Quirk in conjunction with Radio Waves and Air Cannon to blast a giant beam of electric energy and air toward Star and Stripe and her fleet of fighter jets.

["Air Wall"] Quirk will help Nejire in defending herself from enemy attacks.

["Heavy Payload"] Quirk will help Nejire in increasing her ["Wave Motion"] Quirk output. Even her weaker attacks will turn into extremely powerful attacks.
----------------------------------------------------------------

After selecting all three quirks, I selected the gift option and send them to Nejire. I ended up spending all of my System Points due to this.

Soon I will reach Tier-5 in power level and I will probably be able to absorb some more quirks.
Then I will wait for the U.S.J. Incident and absorb some useful quirks there. Specially ["Super Regeneration"] Quirk.

I finally opened my eyes and saw that Nejire was closing her eyes. She opened her eyes and looked towards me.
"So?" I asked.
"I got information related to three new quirks. If I master and use them correctly then I will also become a cheat character like you." Nejire smiled and her smile this time was so enchanting that I just kept starting at her.

Nejire noticed my expression and blushed. She then leaned in and gave me passionate kiss. Then she stood up and started going towards the  window.

"Yahoo! I am now going to test my quirks somewhere, See ya." Nejire said and jumped out the window.
"Wait!!" I shouted, but she was already gone and was now flying in the sky.
I decided to let her enjoy this moment and didn't follow her.

[Ding... HAREM MANAGEMENT

1. Nejire Hado (Status - Boyfriend)
Bond Percentage = 90%
2. Momo Yaoyorozu (Status - Have a good impression of you.)
Bond Percentage = 20%]

I then started working on creating new psychic techniques and also tried to finish my Rashenshuriken.
----------------------------------------------------------------

{Time Skip = 1 Week}

In last week, Nejire actually spent most of her time in practicing her new quirks.
Stamina was no longer a problem for her. So she was now using her ["Wave Motion"] Quirk without any care. She was also using ["Heavy Payload"] to boost its power and her attacks were becoming stronger the more she was mastering her ["Heavy Payload"] Quirk.

As for her ["Air Wall"] Quirk, I was helping her. I designed a practice drill for her.
In that, she will get attacked from different directions, and she will have to create Air Wall to defend herself.
Her Air Walls were fragile in the starting, but now they were quite strong.

As for me, I finally managed to create some new techniques. Here are the descriptions of my techniques.

["Telekinesis"] = I can levitate objects and throw them towards the enemy at high speeds.

["Psychic Barrier"] = I can now create barriers around my body to protect myself from the enemy attacks.
I actually kept one Psychic Barrier activate all the time so that I can protect myself from unexpected attacks.
I can detect my enemy easily using ["Observation Field"] but there is a chance that I might not be able to react in time to protect myself from attacks or dodge the attacks.

["Psychic Hand"] = This technique allows me to create a psychic hand.
If I create a giant hand then I can even use it to defend myself.

["Psychic Restraint"] = I can restrain the enemy with Psychic powers. But it will not be able to restrain strong people like Gigantomachia, All Might etc.

["Mind Reading"] = I can't read a person Mind because my Psychokinesis is a lower version skill.
But I can at least read his emotions and sometimes even surface thoughts, with that I can at least know whether person has good or bad intentions towards me.

I can also fly by controlling Psychic energy instead of wind energy.
Though I will still need to improve my Psychic control to create better psychic techniques.

Finally, I managed to create my own ["Rasenshuriken"].
Though it was quite different from Naruto's technique since I never used any Chakra in the first place.
I was directly controlling the wind to form a sphere, and I was using Psychic energy to maintain the shape. I never tested this technique so I don't know the amount of destruction it will cause.

I was actually planning to test the technique, but the system warned me, so I had to disperse my technique by breaking Psychic energy flow.

According to the system, my technique is far stronger than Naruto's Rasenshuriken.

The reason is that Naruto's technique main component was chakra and there was very less wind chakra included in the technique, probably like 30-40%.

In my technique, 70-80% is Wind and 20-30% Psychic energy. So you could guess the destruction which my technique will cause. It will be at least twice more destructive.
But the problem is that, I can't use my technique to the full potential.

As I mentioned earlier, I can create a sphere of wind and Psychic energy, but its size is only half in comparison with Naruto's Rasenshuriken.
The good thing is that even after having a smaller size, my technique power is comparable to Rasenshuriken.

Now imagine the amount of destruction my technique will cause if I increase the size of sphere.
But here comes the problem, when I tried to increase the size of sphere and make the wind denser then the winds became chaotic and their speed increase as well. This made me harder to control them and I had no choice but to disperse the technique.
So, I will have to make my quirk stronger to create bigger spheres. I also cannot change the Area of Destruction for my technique yet.

Since my technique was a little different from Naruto and was also better, so I named it ["Wind Style: Extinction Sphere"].
This technique became my first Ultimate Technique.

----------------------------------------------------------------
[STATUS ----->

NAME = Akira
AGE = 15
RACE = Human
BLOODLINE = Incubus

POWER LEVEL = Tier 5

SKILLS ----->
One For All, Absorb, Personal Dimension, Hand-To-Hand Combat Mastery, Danger Intuition, Negate, Whirlwind, Silence Field, Observation Field, Lesser Psychokinesis, Clean.]
----------------------------------------------------------------
[TECHNIQUES ----->

1. One For All = Detroit Smash
2. Whirlwind = Fly, Air Cannon, Tornado.
3. Lesser Psychokinesis = Telekinesis, Psychic Barrier, Psychic Restraint, Psychic Hand, Mind Reading, Flight.

ULTIMATE TECHNIQUES --->

1. Wind Style: Extinction Sphere. ]
----------------------------------------------------------------
=======================================

Author Note - Thank you for reading my novel.
If you Like my novel then please comment, rate my novel.

=======================================

56