So much treasure
303 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 "Shouldn't there be fire dragons to guard the vaults ?"

Professor McGonagall asked strangely, looking at the darkness in front of them.

According to what she knew, there would be fire dragons guarding the front of the really valuable vaults at Gringotts.

And the inheritance of the Gaunt family, even if you think about it with putting your brain in yours. toes, you should know that it is definitely not an ordinary vault.

More importantly... the location here is too forward, and the Gringotts pulley is quite a bad experience when sitting, everyone knows this.

But every time you come to withdraw money, everyone inevitably has to go through such a situation.

But this time, they didn't even take a half-minute ride on the tackle.

But it is also a fact. If it hadn't happened this time, then Professor McGonagall would never have imagined that there would still be a vault in this position.

The goblin turned his head and glanced at Professor McGonagall, his eyes were not fierce, but they were not friendly either.

"It's not necessary, these treasure houses here do not need our protection. If the people who entered the treasure house are not members of this family, then they can't come out of the treasure house alive." The goblin replied very casually, after all, he could say really not much.

Professor McGonagall naturally sensed something was wrong. The treasure house of Gringotts is actually left to the people who store the treasures. There must be some unknown transaction behind this.

Luke doesn't really care about these things as, there is absolutely no problem with his bloodline, and to be honest, he has no confidence in the amount of money here.

The ghost knows how much money the previous generations took out of it, and how much money was left to him.

Think of the fine furniture and elegant artwork in your log cabin. Luke was a little pessimistic, hoping the money left would be enough for him to buy some basic supplies. As for the means of earning money, he naturally would not have it.

The three of them, each with their own thoughts, moved forward step by step towards the depths of the cave.

after turning an unknown number of turns, a light suddenly appeared in front of his eyes, and his eyes that had adapted to the darkness felt a tingling sensation for a moment, but only vaguely saw a flash of the door, but soon the light adaptation was over, and they finally saw it The whole picture of the gate of this treasure house in front of you. 

It seems to be six or seven meters high, and the carvings on it are gorgeous and noble. It is carved with the heads of many famous ancestors of the Gaunt family, including Slytherin himself, but for some reason, all of these heads have their eyes closed. In the middle of the gate, there is a prominent keyhole. And surrounding this keyhole is an ouroboros carved out of emerald.

To be honest, Luke and Professor McGonagall were both surprised when they saw the door.

Let's not talk about what is in the treasure house, but the door of this treasure house is worth enough just from the point of view of the material.

Luke suddenly had considerable confidence in the deposit in the treasure house. It looks like his ancestors weren't even that much of idiots it was only the later descendants who made the house nearly go extinct. 

The goblin stopped and said to Luke, "Please use the key in your hand to open the door."

After speaking, he turned and left without any hesitation. First of all, this was their promise back then. 

Before the vault belonged to them, they would not approach the vault when it was opened. Secondly, in his memory, the treasure house of the Gaunt family should have not been opened for hundreds of years. After all, their family is very rich, and even if they remove a lot of money from the treasury, they still have a lot of money.

Unlike the outside world, the fairies knew about the Gaunt family split from the very beginning. As for the reason, they don't know and don't care. They only know that if the heir of the Gaunt family in front of them doesn't come, then the huge sum of money should belong to them.

but now It belongs to him and the goblins really don't want to be stimulated by this.

When Professor McGonagall saw the goblin leave, Luke walked to the door with the key, and quickly asked, "Luke, do you need me to avoid it?"

Luke looked back at Professor McGonagall, saw the sincerity on the professor's face, and then He shook his head decisively and said, "There is no need for a professor, I trust you." 

In truth, Luke wanted to say no but he must build up trust with the teachers to not let the teachers be vigilant of him all the time. 

No matter whether he is a child or not, but one fact doesn't change and that is, that he is the descendant of Slytherin and it is more than enough to let the teachers be wary of him thanks to a certain no-nose bastard. 

Then, without waiting for a response from the professor, he quickly inserted the key into the keyhole and turned it.

Around the keyhole, the Ouroboros, representing eternal rebirth, began to rotate. As it rotated, the eyes of those ancestors' heads slowly opened, revealing the huge emeralds under the eyelids.

The next moment, all the "eyes" stared at Luke, who was standing in front of the door below and cast a cold green light.

As soon as Professor McGonagall saw the green light, she subconsciously took two steps back. She intuitively told her that if she adhered to these lights, she would not end well.

But in the next moment, she stopped her steps to step back, and even took a step forward, approaching the edge of the green light, and stared at Luke closely to observe whether there was anything unusual in him. The right hand had grabbed the wand and seemed ready to rescue Luke at any moment. 

After all, she doesn't know for how many years this thing has not been opened. Who knew if the stuff wasn't working properly or not? 

Luke just felt like he was back home at this point. When the cold green light on his body shone on him, it gave him a very warm feeling, just like the gentle caress and entrustment of those kind elders, full of concern.

"It's a pity it's green..."

[ Green represnts being Cuckolded in Chinese. for ex. You have a green hat on your head. Meaning you are being cuckolded. 

Luke finally couldn't help but mutter in his heart.

The green light didn't last long and disappeared completely after a while. The door slowly opened to reveal what was inside.

"Hmm——" ×2

Luke and Professor McGonagall let out a gasp of breath when they saw the scene in the treasure house.

Luke remembered the shock and envy on his face when he saw Harry's little gold mountain in the movie. At that time, I felt that Harry was really a rich second generation!

Of course, he also learned later that the Potters can be said to have monopolized the shampoo business in the wizarding world, and they have been rich for generations.

But now, looking at the golden mountain that is more than six meters high and can be embraced by a dozen people, Luke finally understands what an old-fashioned aristocrat is.

This is just a glimpse, more treasures have to wait for them to enter the treasure house before they can be carefully counted.

Luke suddenly felt a little weak in his legs, and at that moment, he properly understood the feeling of being a rich young master. 

But fortunately, the demeanor that the system gave him made him not lose his temper after all.

Professor McGonagall is not someone who has never seen money. Instead, as Vice- Principal, a large part of Professor McGonagall's job is to maintain the logistics of Hogwarts.

Food and drink for hundreds of children, salaries for professors, etc. These are all places where money is used and it is she who does all this. 

But the scene in front of her still shocked her. Professor McGonagall suddenly felt really poor at this moment... More importantly, as we all know, in a treasure trove, money is generally the least valuable thing, and the biggest function of this thing is to confuse those ignorant children. (Thief)

A sack of money is not necessarily valuable as a small ornament that you put into your pocket.

And the treasure house in front of her was astonished by the money alone. She didn't dare to think about the value of the treasures in it.

The two were stunned for a moment in unison. Then Luke came back to his senses and said to Professor McGonagall, "Professor, would you like to come in and take a look?" 

Professor McGonagall subconsciously refused, after all, it didn't seem like it was a place for outsiders like her to enter. 

But before she could finish her words, Luke continued, "I'm serious, Professor, if you didn't lead me today, I wouldn't even be able to touch the door of this treasure house."

He was telling the truth, after all The person who brought him today can be said to have really brought him to the wizarding world. This kindness is really heavy for Luke and most importantly he is thinking of making the Vice principal of Hogwarts make indebted to him. 

"I must bring you here, and it's just my responsibility."

Professor McGonagall naturally wanted to refuse. After the initial shock, Professor McGonagall recovered. After all, money and treasures This kind of thing doesn't make much sense to the current Professor McGonagall.

If she wanted money and enjoyment, then as long as she left Hogwarts and went to work elsewhere, the money would keep pouring in.

A top metamorphosis master, not to mention her status and knowledge, but this combat power is enough to make everyone take the initiative to make a deal.

"But it's you today, isn't it? This is our fate."

Luke smiled and invited again: "At least please come in and have a look. Please support me, after all, I am also confused about this treasure house. , lest I encounter anything that is dangerous."

After all the words were said, Professor McGonagall knew that she could no longer refuse, so she nodded and walked into the treasure house with Luke.

Walking into the treasure house, the treasures in it once again caught the eyes of the two of them.

Whether it is expensive gems, precious magic materials, or rows of magic manuals, their value cannot be measured by money.

Luke wandered around the treasure and then got a little disembodied.

There is no problem with the magic manual, it is precious and profound. But now this is not much benefitting to him. 

A person who has just learned physics in junior high school has to chew on quantum physics, and he knows the hardships involved. What's more, this is magical knowledge, and knowing it too early might even harm you.

There is no problem with magic materials, such as the heart and nerves of a fire dragon; the hair and horns of a unicorn; the tail feathers, beak, and claws of a phoenix. There are even some parts of oriental mythical beasts and numerous precious herbs.

But with his 3-point Potions talent, I'm afraid these materials can only be used to bribe Snape to let him scold him less.

And unicorn hair? Hagrid's got them on blankets everywhere...

As for gems and antiquities, it's just more money after all. Luke reckoned that he would not be able to spend that Garonne Mountain until his death. After all, the consumption level of the wizarding world was not high. Nothing too exaggerated was there to spend the money on.

When all the money belonged to him, Luke instantly felt dull.

He glanced at Professor McGonagall and found that she was carefully reading a magic manual. From time to time, he will nod his head or frown, obviously feeling something.

Luke smiled slightly.

11