which house do you want to go
262 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A moment later, Hermione returned to Luke's side.

"done saying your goodbyes ?"

Luke asked with a smile.

Hermione nodded and thanked Luke again, then she noticed the coat of arms on Luke's chest.

"This is..."

Luke said as he moved towards the train carriage, "This is the coat of arms of my family."

Hermione followed behind him and nodded silently, if she was right, before If those hostile gazes that appeared were a little respectful now and she seemed to understand something.

But only ignorant. After all, she was still an eleven-year-old.

Luke saw what was wrong with Hermione, and he could only smile and reassure: "Don't worry, you will know a lot of things later, as long as you understand Hogwarts, there are still a large number of wizards who can do the basics. It's fine."

"You don't seem to make me feel relieved by adding so many attributives," Hermione said helplessly.

"The status quo will change." Luke just said this indifferently, without explaining much.

Hermione took a deep look at Luke and didn't ask any more questions.

The two walked into the carriage silently and chose a small private room to sit down. After Luke put his actions away, he helped Hermione put away her luggage. Neither of the two offered to separate or anything like that.

Hermione only knows Luke so far. So there is no need for her to separate from Luke for the time being.

As for Luke, it doesn't matter. If Hermione is not by his side, he can't tell who will come in this box. It's better to keep Hermione by his side, at least she is a smart enough person, not the kind of idiot who doesn't pretend to understand.

"Do you know a lot of spells?"

After Hermione and Luke put their luggage away, they sat down in their chairs and asked.

"I know a lot. There are a lot of spell books at home, and you can practice it."

Luke replied while soothing and Booker's hair.

Luke wasn't bragging either. Common spells were naturally not rare, and commonly used spells were often very simple.

Of course, those who can make variants of common spells are an absolute genius. At least Luke can't do it for the time being. 

As for those more complicated spells, especially black magic, thanks to Luke's talent that is high enough to make Azkaban's "special unit move", it is even easier for him to learn than everyday spells.

Hermione looked at Booker, the little black cat on Luke's lap, with a look of envy in her eyes. This kitten is so cute, it just doesn't seem to like playing with people.

"I also practiced some simple spells at home. Do all the students of the wizarding family cast spells?"

Hermione was most concerned about the latter, and she was really worried that she would not be able to keep up with the progress of the school.

What if those teachers are teaching at the pace of those students who have the basics? What if his talent in magic spells is actually very general? In case...

Hermione could think of dozens of reasons why she was no longer a good quiz writer. And these reasons gave her under considerable pressure.

Looking at Hermione's concern, Luke couldn't help but sigh in his heart.

This kid is bound to be great!

"Don't worry, there are very few magic spells that little wizards can learn in their own families. Learning this aspect is indeed limited by talent. Your talent is really good, and I can tell it by the fluctuation of your magic power. You can feel it. Secondly..."

Luke suddenly showed a funny smile on his face: "For the little wizards of the wizard family, what they have to learn is spells and basic magic theory. Tell me, Hermione. , will normal children in the Muggle world get used to the things you learn daily?"

Hermione wanted to say, "Yes!"

But it is a fact, that she is also an exception in the world of normal people.

"No, they tend not to like math and grammar. But I do!" Hermione's face was full of pride when she said the last sentence.

Luke opened his mouth but said nothing.

He never imagined that Hermione would cut herself out of the category of normal children so naturally.

"Almost, they tend to be less enthusiastic about the idea of ​​learning magic spells. Compared to you, their greater advantage is often the accumulation of familiarity, common sense, or personal tips taught by parents."

This is also something that makes Luke quite emotional. Compared with wizards like Hermione and Harry who have always lived in the Muggle world, children in the normal wizarding world lack enough interest in such readily available things. Some mischievous spells tend to be easy to learn, and those that are more formal and serious are often dismissive.

In this respect, there is no difference between wizards and normal people."Can you give me some information about the school?" Hermione said again, her eyes flashing with curiosity, 

"The senior who came to guide me for admission just gave me a brief introduction and showed us the concept of magic."

" Eh, under normal circumstances, underage wizards are not allowed to cast spells outside of school." Luke poured a basin of cold water on Hermione first

Normally, senior students are the ones responsible for guiding muggle parents. people Like Hagrid are already out of spec, let alone Professor McGonagall. Luke also knew that this was because of the face of the Gaunt family.

"And the school's four basic colleges..."

"I know, I've seen them in the book Hogwarts: A School History. Ravenclaw the wise, Gryffindor the brave, Hufflepuff the gentle, Slytherin the noble ."

Hermione quickly grabbed the words and showed a "come and praise me" expression. Luke felt as if he had become a teacher in Hermione's eyes. It really made him laugh a little bit.

"That's right, and your definition of them is obviously softer." Luke praised himself as Hermione wished, "It can be said in less pleasant terms, Ravenclaw, who thinks that people in other houses are stupid, Gryffindors the trouble makers of the school; Hufflepuff who think the other Houses are too stubborn; Slytherin who thinks that the other Houses are all trash except for them. 

Hermione felt that Luke The amount of information in the words was a bit large, and it was difficult for her to accept it for a while.

Luke didn't care whether she could accept it or not, and continued: "Actually, it's normal to have prejudice. But it's a bit too much to turn prejudice into discrimination. This really needs to change. There are quite good wizards in every house. Gryffindor Needless to say, Headmaster Dumbledore was born here; there are good and bad people from Slytherin, such as the current Headmaster Professor Snape, and the bad ones like the Dark Lord like Voldemort; Ravenclaw has A very good history in wizard dueling champions, one of them who is also the current dean of Ravenclaw, Professor Flitwick; and the seemingly inconspicuous Hufflepuff actually produced a very good predecessor who I admire very much, the author of "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them", Professor Newt Scamander." Luke spoke calmy and he really admired Newt Scamander.

"So Which house would you like to join, Hermione?"

10