here it is
251 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The train finally stopped, and the students got out of the train in groups and stood together on a dark and small platform.

Harry felt nervous now, very nervous to be exact. 

He glanced at Ron beside him, and he knew by looking at Ron's pale face that Ron's mood was also not calm.

Combined with the chill of the night, Harry had already shivering.

Luke, who came out of the other carriage, was quite indifferent and even had the thought to look at the surrounding scenery.

Although the platform looks small and broken but surrounded by mountains and a lake nearby, this scenery really makes Luke quite satisfied.

Then he saw Hermione beside him and found that she was biting her lip, her face was pale, and she didn't know if it was fear or it was too cold.

"Don't worry, there are no entrance exams before school starts. We're just going to have to split up in a house later. After that, there will be a sumptuous banquet. Of course, it's better not to have only British food.......as the bugs of china are just too good in front of the flashy and tasteless European food. 

Hermione looked at Luke, who was quite calm. After taking a deep breath, she also calmed herself down.

"First-year freshman! First-year freshman here! Harry, come here, how are you?"

Harry heard Hagrid's voice from a distance, and his unease was tempered by the joy of reunion, dragging Ron, who was unknown, he hurriedly walked in the direction of Hagrid.

Luke and Hermione also saw Hagrid.

"He's so tall! Does he teach sports?"

Hermione couldn't help but sigh, and then asked Luke again.

Luke's mouth twitched, but Hermione's reaction... It seems to make sense.

"No, he's Hagrid, the gatekeeper and key keeper at Hogwarts. As far as I know, there is no formal gym class at Hogwarts. If I had to say it, the flying class should be considered gym class..."

Hermione looked at Luke in shock, although she knew that the school curriculum in the magical world and the normal world would definitely be different. But the fact that she didn't even have a gym class made her feel the difference in the world.

But this is not necessarily a bad thing for her, after all, she prefers reading books over-exercising.

"Let's go, the first-year students will go to the boat, and the old students will go the other way."

After that, Luke walked in Hagrid's direction.

Hermione frowned slightly. Why did Luke know so much about Hogwarts? Look at the students around him, and even Malfoy who is also a noble like Luke looks nervous.

Did his guide make everything clear to him? Why didn't my guide tell me?!

That is, Luke couldn't hear Hermione's voice, otherwise, he would definitely tell Hermione.

If you can give your guide a high-end magic notebook from more than 300 years ago, then you can definitely get a near-perfect guide.

Of course, Luke's source of information is mainly the memory of his previous life.

"Long time no see, Hagrid!"

Luke greeted Hagrid.

Hagrid looked at Luke with a laugh and said, "Long time no see, Luke, it looks like you have a very cute cat."

He pointed to Booker, who was sticking his head out of Luke's arms. , with a gentle smile on his face.

"He's very smart, and he looks like he has the blood of a cat raccoon."

Luke touched Booker's head and smiled: "I know, Mrs. Catherine told me when I bought it."

Simple greetings. After a few sentences, Hagrid saw that all the students were basically there, so he guided them along a narrow path with steep slopes and narrow roads.

There are gloomy woods on both sides of the path, and insects are chirping from time to time in the woods.

The dense tree shadows blocked the moonlight, and only a little fell. The main source of light was the lantern in Hagrid's hand.

Harry approached Hagrid subconsciously, trying to find a sense of security in his broad body.

Although Luke knew that nothing would happen here, but the atmosphere was coaxed here, so he also clenched his sleeves, maintaining a state where he could pull out his wand at any time.

Suddenly he felt something pulling at his sleeve. He subconsciously pulled out his wand. But fortunately, he reacted quickly, it was Hermione's hand.

He could faintly see Hermione's face, and it was obvious that such an environment made her a little scared.

Luke didn't shake her hand, but he didn't take the initiative to comfort him, just followed Hagrid silently and continued to walk out.

"turn this corner and you're about to see Hogwarts for the first time!" Hagrid suddenly turned back.

Luke could feel that many people on the team were taken aback, but soon, they all let out a loud "Oh——" 

the black lake finally revealed its full picture, and on the hillside on the other side of the lake, A majestic castle towers over it with its large windows shining like stars.

Hagrid smiled proudly at the shocked expressions of the children.

"let's cross the lake, kids! No more than four people on each boat!"

Luke walked to the boat in surprise and shock. He only felt that the scene in front of him was many times more shocking than what he saw in the movie.

Hermione followed, followed by Harry and Ron.

"Well, Luke, what I said in the box was a bit too much, but I was so angry that I couldn't control myself."

Ron said to Luke as soon as he got on the boat.

Hermione looked at him, rolled her eyes, and seemed dissatisfied with the reason.

Luke patted Ron's shoulder with a smile and said, "It's normal for us to get angry, Ron, but never let anger drive you to make a decision. Basic training that we should have."

Ron could hear the didactic in Luke's words, but he nodded anyway. After all, he felt that Luke's preaching was better than Percy's.

"At least it sounds more plausible," Ron muttered inwardly.

And then they approached the cliff, passed through the ivy tent, and after a dark tunnel, they finally reached an underground pier.

When disembarking, Hagrid never knew which boat found a toad. and gave it back to Neville.

Finally, through the tunnel, they ascended a section of stone steps.

Saw the oak gate.

Hagrid stepped forward and knocked on the door three times.

The door was slowly opened from the inside.

Luke could feel that almost every student present held their breath. For the wizard-turned-student, they have finally arrived at the school of their dreams.

And for students like Hermione. What opened up at this time was a door to a new world.

8