Half squib half muggle in slytherin ?
257 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The table that was empty one second ago was filled with all kinds of delicacies the next second.

The little wizards did not hesitate to start feasting.

Harry was still thinking about what Dumbledore had just said and asked. 

"Is he a little crazy?"

Harry asked Percy somewhat hesitantly. Percy refuted his statement, saying that Dumbledore was a genius and the best wizard in the world, but he also agreed with Harry, even in his eyes, Dumbledore was somewhat crazy.

Of course, he also brought Harry quite a few potatoes to the plate.

Hermione listened to Dumbledore's four endless words just now, but she couldn't help thinking of what Luke said when he introduced her to the four academies.

Thinking of this, she couldn't help but look at the Slytherin table again.

She saw that Luke was having a good time chatting with those students at this time. The seniors seemed to be looking forward to talking to him, too. Hermione turned to look at Harry's spot again.

Well, the treatment of the two is almost the same...

"Hey, Hermione, who is a wizard in your family?"

A little witch of the same age beside her suddenly asked.

Hermione looked at the classmate who had just been assigned to Gryffindor behind her and listened to the few words from the dining table.

It looks like everyone is talking about this topic.

So Hermione responded with a smile: "I'm the only one in my family who is a wizard. When I received the letter, my parents were terrified. They thought it was a prank!

" My mother is a wizard, and then..."

Not only Gryffindor but also the other four academies, basically the same thing. They didn't know each other, and the topics of chat were often around their family and past experiences.

But on the Slytherin table, the atmosphere did not seem to be as warm as in the other three academies.

Luke saw the plate of Yangzhou fried mice in front of him, and immediately looked up at Professor McGonagall's place, and Professor McGonagall smiled and showed the tableware in her hand.

That's a pair of chopsticks.

Luke laughed dumbly, and after nodding to the professor, he also began to feast.

The dishes on the table almost include classic dishes from all countries in Europe. But only homegrown British food is left untouched.

But Luke also noticed that there were a lot of people chatting with each other at the table, but some people were obviously isolated.

Just like the Taylor beside Luke, who was just eating with her head down. At this time, he couldn't see the gloominess, but her scattered hair still made it difficult to see her face clearly.

"Luke, are you pure-blood too? I think they seemed to welcome you just now."

On the other side of Luke, a freshman of Slytherin was eating roast chicken and asked in an empty mouth.

"Well, I'm pure blood, from the Gaunt family. What about you?"

Luke naturally responded enthusiastically. He remembered the boy's name, Humphrey Hagan.

"I, ha, I'm a half-breed, but my parents didn't tell me until I got the letter. My mom, Er is a wizard, but she can't do magic,"

he said, and then shook his head: "She said so herself, and she was so happy when I got the letter."

Luke nodded, he could imagine the mood. Squibs are outliers of their kind. And when your children don't have to suffer like yourself, the excitement is conceivable.

He could also see that Humphrey should have known the word "Squib", but for various reasons, it was difficult for a son to say something that bordered on abusive words.

"You..."

Luke's words were interrupted by others.

"Ha, a Squib boy, or a half-blood? Why were you assigned to Slytherin?"

A sharp and deliberate voice broke into everyone's ears.

The contempt and sarcasm in his tone were barely concealed.

Luke frowned suddenly, and the smile on his face disappeared. Taylor, who was beside him, also raised his head, revealing navy blue eyes hidden by her long blond hair.

Humphrey's face turned pale for a while, and then it turned red uncontrollably.

He turned to look at the man who said the words.

Luke remembered the man's name.

Blaise Shabini. This is the last student at the time of the sorting ceremony just now.

"You say it again!" Humphrey yelled angrily.

Blaise didn't care about Humphrey's anger, he said to Luke with a smile on his face: "Hello, Mr. Gaunt, my name is Blaise Sabini, you should have heard of the Sabini family. Although we don't have the same long heritage as the Gaunt family, we are fortunate that we have always paid attention to maintaining the purity of our bloodline."

"We haven't let those filthy Muggles stain our noble bloodline."

After that, he held out his hand.

"I think you must prefer to be friends with equally noble people."

Luke was shocked, and he looked at Blaise, who seemed to be very proud in front of him. It was difficult for him to understand the child's brain circuits for a while.

This seems similar to Malfoy's arrogant remarks on the train at the time. But compared to the quarrel between the two families, Shabini directly outputted to the mixed-blood wizard and Muggle wizard this time.

Although, indeed, Slytherin is now popular with bloodline theory. But that doesn't mean there is only pure blood in this academy. There are indeed not many Muggle wizards, but the proportion of half-blood wizards in the academy is not low.

Is this guy so brave...

With a smile on his face, Shabini seemed to be looking forward to the approval of the heir to such a big family as Luke.

After all, although the Shabini family has earned a lot of money over the years and has begun to move closer to the nobles, it seems that no family of sufficient weight has recognized them. His father was frowning for a while.

However, today such troubles will no longer appear. When he heard that the heir to the Gaunt family would enter Hogwarts with him this year, he went to collect a lot of Gaunt family legends.

They are noble, arrogant, polite, and elegant to nobles, and contemptuous to Muggles. This simply coincides with his idea. Especially when he saw how the Gaunts dealt with the filthy Muggles in those stories, it made him want to take their place. ( Bad luck nigga ) 

At that moment he felt like a spiritual Gaunt follower.

Therefore, he believes that he and the heir to the Gaunt family must be natural friends.

So when he was sure that the person next to him was a disgusting half-blood, a Squib kid, he immediately spoke up.

Presumably, Luke Gaunt must have agreed with what I just said.

He thought so.

Before Luke could speak, another sneering voice came from across the dining table.

"Heh, Shabini? The family that sold socks? How dare you be a noble? What noble blood? How dare you put gold on your face!"

11