first night stroll
295 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Luke, I really think what you're saying makes sense, we should make our own careers, for example, I'm a lot like being a world-famous Quidditch player. So I think I'll be able to make The people in the family are proud of me."

Marcus leaned beside Luke, chattering like a once-in-a-millennium confidant.

"You and you, the dormitory for the two of you is here, let's go in." When Marcus passed a room, he pointed to the two people in the team, let them enter the room they passed by, and then turned to face each other. Luke said, "I've always disliked people who bully underclassmen and discriminate against mixed-race people. Do they know how many good Quidditch players are mixed-race wizards now? The innovation brought by the new tactics created by the Muggle wizard to Quidditch is so good! " 

"I also heard that there is football and basketball in Muggles, I think although it is definitely not as cool as Quidditch, there is still something worth learning. Isn't it?"

"You, you alone, this dormitory."

The boy he called didn't delay, although this guy stuck with Luke from start to finish and refused to relax, so everyone got no chance to come forward and talk to Luke. 

But for the time being, he is still responsible for his mission.

Of the twenty or so rooms, others were stunned that he didn't forget a single one, and he didn't even need to call names and read the list just remembered it all by himself. 

Luke is not impatient at all. Although Marcus talks a lot and doesn't look good, his point of view is very important to Luke. Whatever the reason, the person in front of him is clearly something he can win. And this person is also a member of the Flint family, who can be bought for.

"You're right, Marcus, and not only in Quidditch, but we can also learn from Muggles in many ways. And I have to admit, whether it's a half-blood wizard or a Muggle wizard, there are very powerful, Even great beings. If we want to achieve the success we want, we must not be hostile to them, but should be friends with them."

Luke also said to Marcus quite seriously. Marcus had a big smile on his face. 

Malfoy listened to the words of the two and really wanted to say "What good is there to be close to a mudblood wizard? They are all just filthy bugs 』But after thinking about what he said at the dinner party today, and the adoring eyes everyone cast at him when he said these words, he silently swallowed these words back in his stomach.

Although it feels a little wrong, this feeling of being noticed is really wonderful!

Just when Malfoy was indulging in this beautiful feeling, Marcus pointed to him and Goyle beside him and said, "You two, this room."

After that, he ignored the two of them. , continue talking with Luke as we walk.

Malfoy suddenly felt that someone was rude to him, so he subconsciously became angry, but when he came back to his senses, he found that it was Marcus, looking at his tall and burly figure, recalling his identity as a Quidditch captain, Malfoy decided to Bear with him for a while.

So with a cold snort, he took Goyle closer to their dormitory.

Luke's dormitory is actually the last one, and I don't know how it was arranged.

"What you said is really reasonable, Luke, will you play Quidditch? I can go and apply to Professor Snape and let you join us in advance. There are many benefits to joining the team. ~"

When Marcus said the last sentence, his tone was somewhat strange.

The corners of Luke's mouth twitched slightly, feeling that Marcus was a little rude.

Is he Luke that kind of person?!

"This, let's discuss it again."

Although the treatment of Quidditch teams in various colleges is not as exaggerated as the treatment of football teams in American schools, there is definitely a lot of preferential treatment.

But in comparison, Luke has no expectations for such a treatment, and he has no interest in such sports.

With that training time, he would rather go to the Forbidden Forest to see those magical animals.

"Okay, if you have a chance, you must come!" Marcus said with a smile, "your dormitory is here, I'm going back, you should have classes tomorrow, be careful of those stairs, it's better to get up early, lest you be late on your first day."

"Don't worry, I'm very measured."

Marcus waved goodbye to Luke before disappearing around the corner.

But Luke didn't tell Marcus that they didn't have classes tomorrow morning, and in the afternoon there was a session on the history of magic, with Ravenclaw.

He can take advantage of the morning to familiarize himself with the castle ways ahead of time.

Pushing the door and approaching the dormitory, the magic lamp was automatically turned on, and a slight sound of running water came from my ears.

The enchanted room is dry and warm. There is a snake pattern on the ceiling. And Luke's luggage was also placed beside his bed.

There is only one bed in the room. Compared with the dormitory in the quadruple room, his bed can be placed freely, and the entire dormitory can also be arranged like his own room.

If nothing else, he could spend seven years of his studies in this room.

But if there is no accident, there will be an accident...

Booker jumped out of Luke's arms, lowered his body, and yawned. They have walked a lot this day and spent a lot of energy. Booker is still a kitten and is already very tired.

Luke smiled at Booker's action, then stepped forward to open his box and took out a large cat litter from it.

Booker quietly crawled into his room, curled up, and breathed evenly after a while.

Luke is lightly packing his luggage. Although his suitcase also has a traceless extension spell, it is not as exaggerated as the one Newt had in the movie. Just expand the space a little bit.

It took about half an hour to take out the luggage and put it away, and Luke looked at the room in front of him even more cordially.

Then he took out his wand and put a disillusionment spell on himself.

He also had an advantage on the first night of school compared to other students in multiple dorms. That means you don't have to meet your new roommate. In other words, he can move freely now.

However, he was not impatient, just waited silently. As early as the dinner party, he had made up his plan for tonight.

In the dead of night, Luke, who was already ready, took out of the dormitory and was ready to start his first night's tour. But when he walked to the lounge, he found another person sitting in the lounge. It was a girl named Taylor.

This shocked him, but he didn't lose his mind. After all, he was very confident in the effect of the Illusory Body Curse.

Just as Luke tiptoed forward, Taylor's clear, wind-chime-like voice suddenly sounded in his ears.

"I didn't come to stop you, I just wanted to ask you a few questions."

~~~~~ 

13