Chapter 4: Dual Cultivation?
2.8k 7 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Disclaimer: Sexual scenes ahead. Read at your own risk!

 

Yu Liang didn’t really worry too much about making it back to the sect quickly, so he leisurely walked towards the east. He kept close to the river but distant enough where he probably wouldn’t run into too many spiritual beasts attracted to the water. As Yu Liang continued on his journey eastwards, it was a few hours of travelling before he finally came to a stop. His gaze landed on a non-moving black-robed figure lying on the ground. It was a person...right? Cautiously, Yu Liang’s eyes swept across the area to keep an eye out for any possible dangers. But he didn’t really sense anything so… maybe it was okay to go see? A cannon fodder’s luck couldn’t be that bad, right?

Slowly, Yu Liang made his way over to the figure on the ground. As he approached, he noticed that it was indeed a person. However, that person had long silver hair and pale skin that was indicative of a demon! Not to mention the huge fucking clue of two black horns potruding from the man’s head! 

Shit, was it too late to get away!? 

However, before he could run away, his eyes trailed down the man’s figure and took notice of the open lapels revealing a broad chest and chiseled abs… Yu Liang gulped, unable to suppress his curious nature. Okay, so he was a virgin who’d never set eyes on such a perfect body before, but wasn’t this too much!? It was like a perfectly set trap for Yu Liang to walk right into! A beautiful male specimen lying on the ground, possibly dead, 100% a demon, and Yu Liang’s survival instincts were still outdone by his virgin nature… It wouldn’t hurt to peek right? 

Yu Liang quickly looked left and right. Okay, he wasn’t a pervert or anything! After he, um, looked closely for a little bit, he’d make sure to cover the man up to avoid further dangers. With a huff, Yu Liang made up his mind. He slowly made his way towards the unconscious/dead man and kneeled beside him. Carefully, he lifted up a hand to see if the man was still breathing. And it turned out, yes, he still was! Okay, so beautiful man was still alive; however, he was still a demon and this was still a very very bad situation if the beautiful demon man chose to wake up soon.

So Yu Liang didn’t dare dawdle any further, and he confidently placed the pad of his finger on the man’s hard abs. The skin was soft to the touch, but Yu Liang could feel the hard muscle underneath that prevented the skin from caving in too much from the contact. Tentatively, Yu Liang couldn’t resist reaching out to gently stroke the horns on the man’s head either; they were surprisingly soft to the touch, like velvet. But very hard underneath as well, almost like bone. 

Suddenly, a hand grabbed Yu Liang’s wrist, pulling him down. He fell forward and on top of the beautiful demon, coming in contact with that broad chest and fair skin. Ooft! He had not fallen gracefully; however, when Yu Liang tried to get off, he found that an arm had snaked around his waist, holding him in place while he was laying on top of the beautiful demon. Yu Liang felt his heart beating furiously in his chest, and when he looked up, he found himself gazing into two bright blood-red eyes. Well, fuck! 

“I’m sorry!” Yu Liang tried to apologize and get up, but he was kept thoroughly locked in place by the arm holding him by the waist. He didn’t even have a moment to think before something pressed hard against his lips to silence him. Was… was this really happening!? Caught off guard, Yu Liang tried to take a deep breath, but when he opened his mouth, a slippery wet tongue invaded his mouth and tangled with his own. He shivered, shutting his eyes as he groaned just a little bit. The act of making out was something unfamiliar for a virgin like Yu Liang who’d never even kissed yet! But now he was making out with a complete stranger; a hot demon man to be exact!! 

Yu Liang was rolled over onto his back as a hard body pressed down on him. Honestly, he wasn’t some sort of virtuous person who wanted to wait for their first time to be special… He desired to get laid just like anyone else! A young man with raging hormones; heck yeah he’d make out with this hot man! 

As their breaths mixed with an exchange of hot kisses, Yu Liang’s body grew limp and relaxed from the pleasurable feeling of making out. His hands were pinned to the sides, but he didn’t really care. Honestly, it was a little hot… Okay, so he was sort of a slutty virgin but who cares!? He was making out for the first time, and he was going to enjoy it! 

Yu Liang moaned a little bit as the man began to move around, maneuvering himself until his was settled between Yu Liang’s legs. Then a hand gripped Yu Liang’s leg and pushed it up, causing his legs to be spread further apart. And then Yu Liang felt his body tremble slightly at the pressure of something hard against his butt… Holy heck, that thing was big! Was he carrying some sort of weapon in his robes or something!?

Yu Liang froze when he felt the man’s hands suddenly push open the lapels of his robes, causing his bare shoulder to become exposed. Their lips broke apart, and before Yu Liang could comprehend what was happening, the man sunk his teeth into the crook of his neck and collarbone. Ah! That hurt! However, Yu Liang felt his blood suddenly turn hot, and he began squirming uncomfortably as the man began to nibble, lick, and bite all across his neck and chest. “Ah! Wait… that’s-” But before he could finish saying anything, his mouth became preoccupied with an eager probing tongue once again. The man then tugged at Yu Liang’s pants, pushing them to his knees as the man began rubbing something hot and hard between Yu Liang’s thighs. 

 

Schlick! Schlick!

 

The wet sound of something sliding back and forth along with the friction and rubbing motions against his lower body caused Yu Liang’s dick to become hard in no time. Honestly, Yu Liang was a little scared that the man might penetrate him without preparing, but he didn’t seem to have to worry as a large hand wrapped around both of their hardons and began stroking in motion with the thrusts of the man’s hips. Their hard members rubbed together, and wave after wave of pleasure coursed through Yu Liang’s body. He’d never done something so intimate with anyone else before! And having someone else’s hand on his dick like that… Hng… He could get addicted to it!

It wasn’t long before Yu Liang felt the familiar feeling pooling in his lower body, and then after a few hard strokes, he groaned into the kisses as he came all over himself. The man didn’t waste any time and even used Yu Liang’s spend to stroke himself even faster until he also came all over Yu Liang’s lower body and stomach. Then the hard body collapsed on top of his, mixing all the fluids on his chest and lower body. 

Yu Liang felt his body flush with embarrassment, and he quickly pushed off the man. The demon man had fallen into another unconscious state yet again, and Yu Liang didn’t really feel like sticking around for him to wake up, so he quickly got up and fled! He pulled up his pants, ignoring the sticky wet stuff sliding down his chest and thighs as he tightly gripped his robes around himself. It didn’t dare slow down and moved from tree to tree with his martial arts, ignoring the throbbing pain in his ankle. When he had felt adequately distanced, Yu Liang finally slowed down as the sun dipped below the horizon. He found a small stream and washed himself off… 

He felt like a pervert, having done such an intimate act with a stranger; or more specifically, a hot demon man! However, he knew that the man had been in some sort of haze… maybe the demon had a bad breakthrough? Yu Liang was aware that sometimes, certain cultivation styles and techniques caused different side-effects from breakthroughs; however, all this knowledge was gained from reading a typical Xianxia novel, so he didn’t really know what would be applicable in this situation. 

It was best to forget about the hot demon man and focus on cultivating and making it back to the sect… Yu Liang winced as he applied a bit of pressure to his bad ankle. It had become swollen again, and the pain was terrible since the adrenaline had faded away. Sigh… Yu Liang resigned himself to finding a suitable place to rest. There was a collection of branches the could make a good sleeping place with a high vantage point, so Yu Liang managed to get himself up there and settle in the branches. They were hard and uncomfortable, and he yearned for a soft bed to sleep in but alas, that would only be in his dreams as of now…However, it seemed like the day had taken more of its toll on Yu Liang than he realized, and it wasn’t long before he knocked out and fell into a deep slumber. 

Back at the small clearing, a silver-haired demon’s eyes opened to reveal golden eyes bright like the sun yet glowing iridescent like the moon. In his haze, the man had reverted to his adult demon form… He groaned, feeling a little sore but was surprised to find that his head didn’t hurt terribly like his previous attacks. Instead, he even felt a bit… satiated? Had he dual-cultivated with someone? The silver-haired demon closed his eyes and faintly recalled a clean fresh scent and a soft and gentle voice moaning. His golden eyes flashed red for just a second as he recalled the intimate event. That person… Whoever they were, they had a pure Yin body which had luckily helped suppress the Yang in his. As a half-demon with a pure Yang body, he sometimes experienced a qi deviation in which his demonic cultivation rejected his body type; most demons didn’t have to deal with Yin or Yang body types but as a half-demon and a strong one at that… The stronger his cultivation, the harder his body rejects it. He usually entered a dense forest when he knew his body would be experiencing a qi deviation soon; this was because he knew that as long as he endured, it would past after a few days of torturous pain. It was by luck that he had somehow dual-cultivated, albeit not fully, with a pure Yin body. The silver-haired demon recalled the enticing taste and moans of that other person… Perhaps, he’d have to seek them out to properly dual cultivate next time.

 

82