103: Lefiya’s Magic!
1.4k 2 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 103

"Thank you, Sirius-san!" After seeing Sirius agree, Lefiya smiled in relief. Obviously, she was pleased to get his approval.

After all, she was happy to get an opportunity to exercise and grow faster.

But she wasn't happy for too long.

With a 'bang', Riveria smashed a stack of textbooks on the table in front of Lefiya, and with an exquisite face comparable to that of gods, she said words that made Lefiya's mind sink to the bottom.

"Sirius will go to the dungeon in the afternoon. Before that, Lefiya, you still have to learn these things!"

"Noooo~"

The gold-yellow-haired elf let out a miserable wailing sound, clasped her hands, and her long ears dropped in sadness.

'Poor Lefiya!' After seeing this scene, Sirius couldn't stop laughing.

The sun rose high in the sky, and the time gradually approached the afternoon.

On the first floor of the tower of babel,'

The entrance to the dungeon is on the first underground floor of Babel. In the center of the room is a ten-meter-long hole that leads straight into the dungeon.

Within the circular room are multiple columns at equal intervals, and above is a beautiful azure painting of the sky that resembles the real atmosphere. Along the circle are gentle stairs that spiral down into the dungeon.

Sirius appeared here along with Raul and Lefiya and entered the 'big hole' into the dungeon.

During this time, although it was informal, the three were still seriously discussing tactical arrangements.

"Let's form a team according to general rules. I will be in front, Lefiya in the middle, and you're in the back Raul." Sirius explained.

"I will block the incoming monsters from the front. Lefiya, you're responsible for providing remote support and making sure to not let side defenses fall. As for finishing touches, let's leave it to Raul."

"Of course, although I say this, in fact, I hope Raul won't shoot unless necessary. It mainly depends on the two of us, Lefiya."

"Since you're in the center, you're no different from a defender, Lefiya. Don't let your guard down just because it's safer in the middle." Sirius briefly recounted their plans and reminded Lefiya.

"Okay, alright." Sirius mainly talked to Lefiya, and Raul didn't care about it.

As a level 4, he is basically invisible on the middle floors.

Speaking of which, teaming up with others is also a novel experience. Sirius has always been the type to act recklessly in the front.

As for teammates?

He didn't even look at them after putting on his shield.

After all, in the past, only Raul accompanied him. And, a level 4 adventurer like him doesn't need any protection.

But Lefiya is different. So, Sirius still has to keep in mind to protect her. Therefore, he converged his usual direct and reckless actions a bit.

After all, playing so many multiplayer games in his past lives, he has learned many battle tactics and strategies. Although not all of them will apply in the dungeon, they're a great help to him nonetheless.

In the future, it will be a matter of time before he forms a team with everyone in the familia. So Sirius wanted to get used to it now.

The upper floor was like passing through a novice village for the three of them. The monsters here posed no threat to them.

In the face of attacks from weaker monsters, Lefiya can still release her magic, and arc-shaped rays hit the incoming monsters accurately. Lefiya spent very little mana while casting.

Goliath on the 17th floor was unfortunately not refreshed. Sirius sighed, felt pity for the miserable floor boss, and paid insincere homage.

The passageway was covered in tree barks, and there were mosses shining with countless light spots.

These natural light spots illuminated this area and the figures in battle.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The movement of the battle spread out, and the collision of spear and monster flesh made a harsh sound, but the monsters' limbs were torn apart in the next moment.

The roars and screams continued, and the sounds of monsters moving at high speed were intertwined, igniting fear and excitement in people's hearts.

Coping with hoards of different types of monsters, the spear in Sirius's hand kept flashing and bringing devastating damage to the approaching monsters.

Suddenly, a beautiful incantation filled with strange melodies resounded in the area.

[Unleashed streak of light, bow limbs of the holy tree.]

[You are an expert of the bow. Shoot, sniper of the fairies.]

[Penetrate, arrow of absolute accuracy!]

While Sirius was fighting with the monsters, Lefiya finished chanting from behind, and a thick golden magic circle spread out on the dungeon floor.

Lefiya's eyes were solemn, and the elf girl finished her chant with a serious look.

After reciting the last verse, mana gathered, condensed at the tip of her wand, and exploded.

"Arcs Ray!"

In an instant, multiple lights bloomed.

Arcs Ray is single-shot magic that can track enemies. Lefiya can make it explode without hitting its target by chanting.

A golden beam shot from the tip of Lefiya's staff, pointing directly at the monsters surrounding Sirius. The light was so fast that it hit the group of monsters in the blink of an eye.

BOOOM!!!

The magic attack directly penetrated the group of monsters and exploded, sweeping a large gap in the flank, and the final beam shot straight towards the tree far away, with a deafening sound.

"Hey, that's powerful!" With one shot piercing the incoming Mad Beetle, Sirius withdrew his spear and retreated, watching the explosion in the distance and smacking his lips.

Lefiya's magic can damage enemies above her level, and her explosive power is not worse than that of Sirius. It's no wonder that Riveria appointed Lefiya as her heir.

The difference is that Sirius's magic does not require chant and consumes much less mana to release. Nonetheless, he couldn't deny Lefiya's brilliance.

"GRAH!!!"

After seeing Sirius out of their attack range, the group of monsters who had previously surrounded him rushed toward him recklessly.

And Sirius seems to have no intention of dodging at all.

Read more chapters:

https://www.patréon.com/dangerouskitty

48